Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Advance message not working on 24 plus

My advance message is nit working with other att contacts on the network but will work with contacts on different carrier then att

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compensation for AT&T Support Screwing Up

6 days ago, AT&T phone support screwed up a number port-in from T-Mobile. Instead of replacing the temp number on my new phone, they replaced my Apple Watch number and ported the number onto said watch. The rep said they submitted a ticket and I would hear back in a day. I called back the next

Questions

S22 Ultra google messages problems!

Randomly my phone refuses to use the chat feature! I have everything updated. I restarted my phone. I forced stopped and cleared the cache. On my mom's phone the chat feature works and nothing has changed. It works then I put my phone to sleep( turn the screen off.) and then I wake my phone and it r

Questions

Visual Voicemail

Have new Samsung S24+ and every time I open Visual Voicemail it prompts me to either choose SET UP or NOT NOW. I choose SET UP and it tells me whether I have any messages and can select * to close program. It them yields a screen that says it is checking my account information. Why does it take me t

Questions

Voicemail message length

My incoming messages are limited to 2 minutes. In the past they could be 4 minutes in length.  Why has this changed?  I have searched the website and cannot find the fix.

Questions

Unlock iphone

I am now in Ukraine, and I bought a used iPhone here, which is blocked from your operator, but when I try to unlock it on your website I see notifications about non-payment of installments, although I am in no way connected with the person who bought it in America, with this person who bought an iPh

Questions

Can't Switch Between 5G and 4G/LTE

I just got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S24+ today. I live in an area with poor reception, so I usually switch my phones to only use 4G because it still works pretty well. For some reason, and it did the same on my last phone (S20 FE), I cannot turn off the 5G standalone mode so I can have somewhat de

Questions

Not getting any missed call notifications and calls going directly to voicemail

Recently, I've noticed that my phone doesn't ring when someone calls me and goes directly to voicemail. The weird thing is that when my family calls me, my phone does ring and I am able to receive their calls. But when I get a call from my doctor's office, pharmacy, dentist, etc, I only get a voicem

Questions

Sporadically my texts not getting thru to tmobile recipient

My device - at&t provided Samsung 22+ Using Google messaging and do not have it marked to send sms/messages only. Messaging shows I am sending RCS message now. My texts are sometimes not getting to a tmobile customer. Scenarios seen... - group text with 1 tmobile, 2 att customers. I send multi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

card sim lock

i want to unlock my card sim

Questions

Verify identity

Hello I was supposed to verify my identity and didn’t withing 24 hours can you help me

Questions

Your phone is not registered on a network

Sunday night my phone randomly said no service. Reset the phone it turned back on with 4g instead of 5g. After a few minutes it said no service again. Reset again nothing. Reached out to Customer service via text. Then tried resetting network phone etc. Said they'll have to do a ticket. Haven't had

Questions

Trade-In Not Honored; Beware of in-store Scam - How to get credit applied?

I am writing to express my frustration with a recent experience at an AT&T store and the subsequent billing issues I've encountered. Approximately 10 months ago, I visited an AT&T store to take advantage of a promotion and upgrade my phone. I traded in my fully paid-off iPhone 13 to purchase

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3 yr contract

Turned-in android to get $800 off on new phone, but still locked in for 3 yrs....is that part of the fine print contract ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Are the AT&T Radiant Core 'Free Replacement Phones unlocked or unlockable?

While the gift AT&T Radiant Core phones sent to me to 'upgrade' my non-VOLTE A51's, are junk to me, I was wondering 1. If I should just trash them 2. or if they are unlocked or unlockable I would gift them to two friends that have almost unusable California Free phones for those who have

Questions

unlock a radiant core

I have used this device for more than a year using a service plan and would to unlock it. never used as prepaid. Want to upgrade my phone and give it to my nephew on different carrier. Unlock request was denied. reference to some unlock app that I cannot find on my phone. Any help or suggestions?

Questions

Waiting & Waiting for Trade In Shipping Label

Ordered new phone in Jan 2024 while trading in my old. With the new phone came instructions to mail but no shipping label. I called and requested new label. I waited and waited with no luck. Called again, waited 2 weeks with no luck. Requested 2 more kits through the text link. Guess what? No luck.

Questions

AT&T texts from Samsung not going through to Tmobil Android phones

I have had the same issue as the rest of these people in this chat. It is ridiculous and annoying. And AT&t has given absolutely no resolution or no reason why this is happening. I sometimes have to send my husband who has T-Mobile whereas I have AT&t 6 to 7 text messages to get it through t

Questions

Secure Family App not working as expected after update

I upgraded the app on my phone and the companion app in my son’s phone. Things appear to work and I can see his location. However, I don’t get any reports for usage and the app downtimes do not work as he is able to continue to connect to the internet at all times. What can I do to get the applicati

Questions

Old phone number sends texts to my contacts

Hello everyone, I recently unsubscribed from my AT&T wireless plan and gave up my number because I have permanently moved to a different country. I think my old AT&T number is now already being used by another person in the States. However, the bad news is that I have been getting reports f

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.