Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Promotioal credits not applied for returned phones. Should I file a complaint the Better Business Bureau?

AT&T sent me 3 new phones 02/2024 as part of promotion, and prepaid return labels for only 2 of my old phones to trade in, so with 3 phones to trade in I walked into an AT&T store with the 3 trade in phones, the rep on store would only take the one of the three phones, said since I had retur

Questions

Can't receive pictures in texts

Can't receive pictures through texts. It seems to be an issue if it's coming from another Android based phone. An image "square" shows up and says download paused. It gives me an option resume downloaded or Delete, but when I click resume, it doesn't download the picture. Galaxy Note 9.

Questions

formal written complaint

Do you know where I can file a formal written complaint? I have been attempting to resolve an issue for over two years. Every time I call, I'm directed to visit the store. However, upon visiting the store, I'm informed that the matter must be addressed by the regional manager, and unfortunately, I n

Questions

Closed

How good of condition does a phone have to be to trade in?

I have a galaxy s4 mini and am ready to trade it in, but theres a couple of small chips on the side. Would they accept that?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to add Rita A. On my account from a t and t

I need to add her on the account (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

How does vacation mode work for people who try to call me

I am planning to be away for a few months and leave my phone on vacation mode. However, I don’t want everyone who attempts to call me to know that I’m out of the country. What happens when someone attempts to call me? Are they notified that my phone is on vacation mode or disconnected? What is the e

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

International connection issue

My friend is in China with a postpaid AT&T phone. They are unable to make calls to US and I'm not able to connect calls to them, it rings then goes to voicemail. They have "international day pass" enabled. Tried turning the phone on and off. Tried a switching networks. Tried talking to an employ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

International day pass vs international pay per use?

Post-paid, resident of US, what.is the difference between international day pass and international pay per use? Do I need both? Seems like international day pass should be all I need? Thanks for the advice. Heading to Japan, btw.

Questions

12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan with no Hotspot

I signed up for the 12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan before it offered a 10GB hotspot. It is now offered as part of the same $300 yearly prepaid plan. In my ATT prepaid account is shows my plan, still without hotspot, and other higher cost plans. I am coming up on renewal and would like to see if I can sw

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to dial a local number in Ireland using ATT international day pass?

Trying to call local Irish numbers or another ATT phone while in Ireland using international day pass. Just get dialing error response

Questions

Unlock AT&T phone from friend in order to switch carriers

I got an iPhone from my friend in 2021 (AT&T user). He had completed a factory reset before giving me the phone. I switched to T-Mobile and would like to continue using the iPhone. T-Mobile submitted an unlock phone request using my AT&T account info, phone number, passcode, and e-mail. The

Questions

Accepted Solution

Android update LGV60

I bought a V60 unlocked about one year ago. I was told software updates would.be possible, however I'm.stuck with Android 11. I live in Portugal thus my operator is not AT&T , it's Vodafone Please can you help me with updating my phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to activate a prepaid sim card using a prepaid fast card?

Can't active prepaid sim without paying for a plan, and I've already gotten a prepaid fastcard.

Questions

Trying to transfer my number from a verizon phone with SIM to a new AT&T iphone 14 with eSIM - getting an error

I just got an iPhone 14 from AT&T to replace my old iPhone 12 that is currently on Verizon. I am trying to transfer my number on the verizon phone that has a physical SIM card to the AT&T phone that uses an eSIM.  When attempting the process to setup Cellular, I get an error message:&n

Questions

Mobile data isn't working

I recently bought a new phone and decided to change service providers as well. However my mobile data hasn't worked at all and I'm not sure what to do. I've done everything the guide told me I should do on the A&T website and more, however nothing has worked. Based on my settings everything shou

Questions

invalid MMI code upon activation

this is a AT&T Prepaid Moto G GO phone I just bought. Inputed the activation code *888*PIN NUMBER# got Invalid MMI Code I have tried: Restart phone, put out and re insert sim card, re start in safe mode, cycle airplane mode on/off, reset network, full factory reset. I did ensure I was receiving

Questions

Phone number transferring issue

I transferred my atnt phone number to mint half a month ago, I was in atnt's family plan. I didn't have access to the atnt account. My atnt family plan master checked the plan today and found out that I'm right now the only one in the atnt family plan which means I have to pay 70 dollars a month. I

Questions

Employee discount issue

IMO doesn’t work, not through company iPads, different browsers. I feel a bit cheated out. Why isn’t this more simple? Is there any other website, option I can do, manager that can apply code?? 

Questions

Scam offer

More than 8 months I have been in this issue charging me money that I never supposed to pay. the issue is that I supposed to receive 600$ port in credit per line for bringing over my lines from T-mobile and putting it under a business account. Your managers at the time blatently lied to me (To which

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won’t unlock my deceased Mom’s iPhone

My mom passed away in July 2022 and after she died, my Dad brought her phone into an AT&T store in New York. The AT&T employee told my dad after he proved that she died that AT&T was closing my Mom’s account and that her remaining payments would be waived and take care of. My Dad was nev

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.