Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Billing Practices

Final offer to resolve your cancelled account Total past due:$ 178.25Account number ending in:2785Date:Jan 24, 2024Hello,We previously sent you a letter informing you that your account referenced above has a past due balance of $ 178.25 and needs immediate attention. We wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roaming charges when on a cruise

We will be cruising the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Saint Thomas St. John’s Saint Croix Barbados St. Lucia and said Martin  Will we have free unlimited text and calling with no roaming?  Should we turn on airplane mode during these ports of call 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why choose this company

Don’t.  they care nothing about their customers.  I made a payment no more than 2 weeks ago and still my service is suspended. I gave them my last dime. No I have to chose between rent and internet. It’s not even a month behind. This is inhumane.  AT&T made $72.305B this past year alone. They have t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Travel

I will be traveling to Costa Rica just for a short visit in May. Anyone with advice on the steps to take?  or what you have done that worked?  Thank you in advance.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

is there a fee to suspend service

If I suspend a service for a few days would I get a disconnection or reconnection fee?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Suspended service

I lost my job, I tried to make payment arrangements. The website kept saying my payments did not go through..u called asking about payment arrangements, the customer service rep, spoke to two superviosrs, and was advised there is nothing they could do. So my phone is shut off until the 26th.&n

Questions

Poor Customer Service

I had a trade-in for a promotion around Christmas. I never received a box for the trade-in.  I chatted with a guy that said they would send me another one and that I would still qualify for the promotion.  Got the box and mailed it.  Said I would notice the change on my bill within 2

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unexplained Increase in Bill

I opened an account two years ago for a wireless hotspot that we rarely use. We were told 60/mo however w military discount along with auto pay it would drop to 50 + obvious fees.  Opened account in December and Im not sure how many months it took me calling every month til Aug 2023 til my bil

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On family plan with sister, want separate account with same phone number

My sister is the original account holder (OAH) and I’m on her family plan but I want my own separate account while keeping my same phone number, do I or my sister initiate the transfer of billing responsibility? Also, when the transfer of responsibility goes through and am on my own account do I sta

Questions

Network Unlock Successful Yet No Network Access for Another SIM

I followed the unlock procedure for a Samsung S10e. I was able to enter the unlock code AT&T sent via email to the phone with a different SIM. It worked. Now every time I start the phone with a different SIM it doesn't request an unlock code. The only problem is the phone is stuck with Airplane

Questions

No Internet Connection Despite iPhone Indicating Sufficient Cellular Signal

I have this problem on both my iPhone XR and iPhone 15 Pro. My phone shows great 3-4 bar LTE/5G signal, but refuses to send or receive text messages, or connect to the internet. We have an unlimited plan, so we are not being rate limited. My only solution is to use WiFi. I have tried the following:

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

need transfer pin

need transfer pin to transfer services

Questions

Being Lied to

Hi, I need help. I went to the internet to see if their internet was faster for my household. During that time, one of their sales guys came to my house too. He got me to change over to At&T under the condition he promised:He lied to me that switching over to att all my phones if I traded in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T DirecTV Now Android TV

AT&T DirecTV Now Android TV is the at&t tv box fully loaded with android apps yes or no ?

Questions

WiFi calling still not working very well

I have seen a few posts on people complaining about the WiFi calling not working correctly I see in other Forums that it has been stated that it has been fixed Except it hasn't!! My WiFi calling has been working well for years but now It hardly works at all I have tried turning my phone off and on,

Questions

ATT won't lock my phone even though I met all requirements

So I'm trying to unlock my IPhone 6s (I bought it when it came out), I have paid it in full, and done all the other things blah blah blah, yet when I try to unlock it it says I have an ACTIVE account, so when I do the one where I have a number with AT&T (I haven't used ATT in 3 years), it says T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two voice mail service numbers

I have two numbers for voice mail service and phone goes straight to voice mail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

account acess info has been reset

I've been trying for days to access my AT&T account. AT&T apparently got hacked and they invalidated all login information...Now what?

Questions

Closed

Voicemail seems to be calling people?

This has happened a few times in the past weeks. I get a call from a number I do not know, I "reject" it, then when I get time (minutes), I block it. Then the same number calls again later, gets blocked and sent to voicemail. Now the creepy part. I get a voicemail notice, check my voicemail, and it

Questions

Apple watch radomly drops cell service

I have two apple watches for my kids. They seem to randomly lose cell service. I can tell because calls go straight to voicemail and the "find my iPhone" feature no longer works. Find my iPhone works again when they are at home and on our home network. If I restart the watch, the problem is solved.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.