Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

eSIM SIM card

I am trying to recover my old number. I hope you can help.. I swapped my phone, then restored the phone to factory settings.. and lost my number

Questions

Overpaid my shut off but was still suspended.

Was notified by text on the 1st I had to pay 165 by the 4th to avoid suspension. So I paid 200. But on the 8th my phone was still suspended. No call or notification giving me a chance to make an arrangement? If you needed more than 165 why not say that? My bill isn't due until the 19th. And I wo

Questions

New Iphone 13 not receiving calls from some contacts

New Iphone13 won't accept calls from some contacts. Goes straight to voicemail.  Never shows up in the missed call list.  Not on airplane mode, do not disturb or blocked

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sim card 2 slot

My phone is dual sim buh why is my sim 2 loosing network yet it has been stable

Questions

At&t please help me

I've been trying to unlock my Google pixel 7a for months please help me I just get a generic template email as shown below please someone help me with this: Use these instructions and this code from your device's manufacturer to unlock your device. Your unlock code: UNLOCK_NOT_SENT   Your un

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fraud Claim - continuously denied with no explanation

​​I am a long time AT&T customer and US Army Veteran dealing with a relatively sophisticated fraud claim that AT&T has been no help resolving. Specifically, a criminal pretending to by my wife walked into an authorized AT&T retailer and purchased a new iPhone on my account using a new in

Questions

Unused plan before creating a Family Plan

I wanted to create a monthly multi line family plan. https://www.paygonline.com/websc/multiline.html I carefully read the important information https://www.paygonline.com/websc/openPage.html?linkText=impDetails  Which states: If you have money remaining in your individual account and don't n

Questions

I lost my number and want to get it back

I lost my number and want to get it back

Questions

Device unlock issue

It accepted my device to be unlocked yet it only gives me an unclickable link instead of a code or something

Questions

Billing

I upgraded my phone from iPhone 13 to 15 and I also did a claim on my son phone which is iPhone 12 I returned the two old device as  at when due but to my greatest surprise AT$T send  me a bill that includes fee for a damaged device and a non return fee for my son iPhone 12 which added a

Questions

responding by text to an overseas text

My friend texted me from Rome, Italy. I texted her back from California. She had purchased international coverage from Verizon. Would only she incur international charges, since I did not initiate the call but just responded to her? Or would both of us be charged? Ed

Questions

AT&T business SIM

What is your policy with AT&T business SIM for cellphone service for an individual, meaning one person who is not a business person using the service? And if not, what's the alternative SIM card with those service features? Please don't tell me they are all the same in this subject.

Questions

Accepted Solution

upgrade credits gone

Hello I had an upgrade and placed an order. AT&T cancelled my order and now I have lost my upgraded and gained a 1,000 bill on my current device. Customer service is zero help and tells me to call a number that is out of service.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Questions

Upgrade

Eligible for next upgrade but keeps going to full price

Questions

Suspensions

Upgraded my iPhone 13 to an iPhone 15 pro max through the trade in promotion with att. Picked up the new phone Sunday and dropped off the trade in Monday at 0900. By 3 my new phone had been suspended the representative I spoke to said it had been reported stolen or missing. I informed him I have the

Questions

billed incorrectly

I was on a cruise with the internet package from the ship line, Complete informed AT&T about it but they still charged be more that $6000 saying that I used at&t at sea, Can someone please tell me whom can I approach besides the regular customer service agents to get this reversed It is a so

Questions

Lost or Stolen

@ATTHelp Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Closed

Phone unlock link not working

Please help me

Questions

unlock phone

got iphone that is paid off from my sister

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.