Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
cant leave voicemail for an android user in a different state

cant leave voicemail for an android user in a different state i have been in the past able to connect to my friends android and leave a voicemail until att starting having problems now i call on my iphone the my iphone will not go through to her voice mail or connect to her phone i have done all on

Questions

COMPLAINT - Magin Razani 2024

During my time in Hawaii, Local Law Enforcement took up to 7 incident reports for missing cell phones of mine. Most of them disappeared on the BUS. Most busses had cameras,. Most videography went un-examined. All the thieves got away with my phones!I did address this immediately the day my phone dis

Questions

Closed

my online Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction on my credit card.

my online Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction on my credit card. called so many time to customer care very pathetic service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reaching Customer Service Live Agent 24/7

Is there a good number that someone can reach a live agent 24/7? We recently had an emergency while abroad and none of the numbers online could connect us to someone live.  

Questions

Cant use either phone.

I bought 2 prepaid att phone online. I first attempted to put my old sim card in my new phone. It wouldn't work so I switched it back to the new sim card. Activated the phone, paid another 40$ for a new plan with the new phone #, and because I purchases it online, it says I need to take it back to t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone purchased from Target.com saying to take it to store for activation

I just received my prepaid phone from Target.com and went through the activation of the prepaid plan for the sim card and when I try making a call I get the voice message that the phone needs to be brought to the store for activation.  I have seen other posts saying you can send a copy of the

Questions

verification code not working

Hello, I'm a new customer and I'm having trouble setting up my passcode. I received a verification code via text message, but it's not working when I try to use it. I've attempted multiple times without success. Can you please assist me with this issue?

Questions

Defective Phone

I just filed a claim on my z4 fold. Claim number:301426914431.  I have been very unhappy with my phone.  I have had to have the screen protector replaced, when the phone was less than a year old. Now the big screen went out.  They told me it was a common problem with the z4 folds. &n

Questions

Can I move an ATT SIM card and plan to a new, unlocked phone?

Hi--This question is a tiny variation of a question that was recently answered. I have an old iPhone with an ATT plan and a new, unlocked, iPhone, with no plan of any kind.  Can I move my number and ATT plan to the new phone just by moving the SIM from the old phone to the new one?--Many thank

Questions

Not allowed to return new phones

Secured 2 new phones while switching from TMobile to ATT but told the salesman I could not take any surprise initial costs. He said there would be none (lie #1). But 6 days later they tried to run through a charge for $165. Not happy, I got on the official ATT site and went into the chat box to spea

Questions

galaxy watch 5 pro battery drains 18% in 1 hour pool swimming (no active gps)

during normal operation battery drains ~1% each hourduring running (with GPS) ~6%/hourPool swimming drains 18% per hour. It started about 3 weeks ago not sure if exactly on S/W update  

Questions

5g+

5g+ is a joke on at&t. When my phone switches to 5g+ some of my apps don't work. That's pathetic. I shouldn't have to reboot the phone. There shouldn't be connection issues whatsoever! It's garbage and so is at&t. When this phone is paid off in a few months I'm done with at&t. Disrespect

Questions

New Iphone 15 PRO MAX

My new phone is acting horrible. Calls do not go out (wifi calling) my apps don't open, my apps stall & jam, calls go straight to voice mail, I get delayed voicemails. It's terrible and annoying. I purchased a new phone to fix all these horrible problems from my iphone 11, THE THING IS....my 8 y

Questions

Okkkk

If this is year old … u don’t work for ATT then why is this forum on ATT website 🙄

Questions

My device unlock was approved, yet instead of a link I received "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}"

The request says it was approved and I have an unlock code, but the phone still isn't unlocked.

Questions

Denied return labels within 14 days and lied to

<span;>Hello, <span;>On March 16, we were just supposed to have our internet upgraded to fiber for free, but an AT&T in-home expert came to our home before the technician and scammed us. He said we would get cheaper wireless cell phone service if we switched from T-Mobile, that our b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recover Voicemail Greeting

I wish to recover my voicemail greeting. I change to a different Provider. I still have ATT account I did not cancel out. I was not aware i would my voicemail Greeting.

Questions

turn voicemail password off not working

Many times I've gone thru the steps to turn the voicemail password off, but it doesn't work. I continue to be asked for my voicemail password.

Questions

trade-in promotion

I traded in my phone today for (hopefully) a $800 credit toward a new phone. It was in good shape but from what I've read on this forum, should I still expect to get shafted on the credit amount ?  How does the process work?  Do I get an opportunity to accept their assessment or reject it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Order On Hold pending Payment Update… but no one can help me!??

I placed an order yesterday.. business account , 2 devices on installment plans. Checked out with a total due of $154.80. That payment processed fine thru my bank. Then an hour and half later another charge of $82.80 was attempted and my bank blocked it with a fraud alert. I okayed it(despite having

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.