Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device upgrade pain

I placed an order yesterday for a device upgrade ( I'm eligible) and placed an order for store pickup. I went to the store to collect the phone, the store agent ran a fraud check with another online agent, who asked me some questions on phone. It wasn't audible at all, still I answered the questions

Questions

Can I activate an outside phone on a payment plan?

My current phone is already paid off, but I have a special opportunity to buy a cheaper phone on a payment plan outside of AT&T. Can I still activate it on my current line even though it's on a payment plan and not "mine" yet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone payment

Is there a way to pay just towards your phone cost, and not phone usage.

Questions

Hot many devices can be connected to the Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro at one time?

He have a Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro for our business for emergency use incase our normal Wi-Fi goes down. We have multiple devices that would need to be connected to the internet to function and want to make sure there isn't a limit to the amount of devices we can connect or what that limit mi

Questions

Leaving a Review (Warning) to Others

AT&T sold us a cell phone plan with phones after trading in our other phones and were told that we had service in our area. We had very spotty service, dropped calls, garbled talk, they would not work in my truck. Spent $180.00 at the dealership for them to upgrade my bluetooth with no results.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring data to new phone

My old phones screen went black. How can I transfer pics etc with the USB cable? All my pics aren't on the cloud

Questions

sending email from our domain is being rejected to @txt.att.net and @mms.att.net

Working in AWS SES we are getting a sender rejected error. We can send AWS SES to emails but not able to send to the SMS service.  We think our domain may be blacklisted and i dont want to disclose the domain in this forum.

Questions

Accepted Solution

When is ATT going to push out the April update?

My pixel pro 8 is having issues randomly disconnecting (no sim error) and I am told that this update will fix it.

Questions

Non return device fee

I’ve been dealing with AT&T since January. Went through Asurion and returned damaged phone immediately after receiving replacement.  Phone is lost.   Asurion has confirmed it’s not active but AT&T will not take the non return off my bill.  Numerous calls to both companies and

Questions

International roaming charges of $180 charged even though device is in Airplane mode and roaming off

We went cruise and we put our phones in Airplane mode and roaming off. We got charged $200. When called they mentioned some messages are sent and data is synced. ATT should correct their systems and shouldn't cheat customers.

Questions

ATT won't unlock my phone

I requested to have my phone unlocked. I was told they can't I was with AT&T prepaid for the last 2 years. I had brought my phone to AT&T (paid off). My yearly subscription to ATT ended yesterday, and now I'm with someone new. I contacted them, and they said they can't unlock it because

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

déverrouiller un iPhone verrouillé sur iCloud

I would like to contact you to request your assistance regarding IPHONE XR BLUE 64GB-USA which I purchased second-hand. After making the purchase, I discovered that the device is currently locked to iCloud and I cannot access its features. I would like to point out that I am not a current Xfinity cu

Questions

Phone compatibility in New York

I have to buy a new phone. I live in France with a Free Mobile full data plan. My last one, an Oppo A74 with LTE, didn't working in NY last year. I think AT&T is the roaming company for Free Mobile. I have to buy a new one (could be Xiaomi) in my country. I checked the network AT&T compatibi

Questions

I was going to put this on YELP but wanted to ask the community first.

AT&T call center listen up! After 22 years of loyal patronage, your recenttreatment of me has been nothing short of appalling. Let's set the record straight:I've been in constant communication with your team regarding a minor bankmishap that necessitated a few extra days to make my payment.You k

Questions

Official Solution

Installment plan payoff

Super frustrated. Trying to pay off a phone so it can be unlocked and passed to my mother. Cannot access installment plan payoff info. Keep getting error message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Network Provider Lock

I have a brand new phone that was purchased in USA that came with the ATT sim card. I do not live in the USA, and I want to use my local sim card. However, I'm unable to make the switch because of the sim lock. I tried to do the device unlock from the ATT website but I was unable to do so because i

Questions

version R925USQU1BXB7 update

I've been trying to update my Samsung watch 5 for now over 2 months. It shows the update downloading to my watch but will not copy to the watch.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Questions

Closed

Prepaid cards activated but not working

My wife and I bought 2 prepaid cards from the online store (the $25/mo 1yr prepaid). We received them, put them in our phones and received the activation sms. Activation went ok "your sim is active and almost ready to go", but we waited several hours (almost 12h now) and still no service. Tried cal

Questions

5g data connection issues

I work in a downtown area with max 5g service, but when I try to load a web page it will not connect or load. If the website does load it is constantly buffering or takes forever to resume, just scrolling social media at lunch. I never had this issue with Verizon so has anyone else experienced this?

Questions

What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.