Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

See history on text and location

My spouse lost his phone which is on my account

Questions

international calling fees

I facetimed my friend over snapchat, and i live in the us and she lives in germany. about an hour into the call, i realized i wasnt connected to wifi. is this going to charge money and if so, how will it show up on the bill? it was over snapchat and i know snapchat allows international calls for fre

Questions

Unable to receive NAMED group text from iphones on my S23

Group named JENNY has 6 contacts in group. All but 1 are iphones.  I, Glenda, have an Samsung s23. Group texts from other iphone users work okay.  But it seems as soon as the group is NAMED - I cannot receive the group texts. PLEASE NOTE:  I have reset all my setting in the Message

Questions

Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra not connecting to network?

Hello, I've had my ultra for over a month now and everything was fine. Today all of a sudden it dropped a call multiple times and never recovered with trying to connect to the network. I tried restarting my phone, powering it on and off, I did update the phone since it found an update but I had the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing from AT&T to StraightTalk but having trouble finding a SIM card

I have paid off my AT&T account and now I'm trying to switch to StraightTalk. I've looked for a SIM card for an iPhone at Walmart and they shipped one but it was for a Verizon phone. I've looked on the StraightTalk website to purchase a SIM card but I only see those compatible with Android phone

Questions

At&t mobile network not available

Almost everyday, I get the message MOBILE NETWORK not available. I constantly have to constantly reset the network. I have a Google pixel 7. Are there any known issues with the Google pixel 7?

Questions

Teacher Appreciation Discount

My name is Larry, I recently switched my mobile phone service to AT&T after learning about their signature program for K-12 teachers and College Faculty. When the service was being set-up I attempted to request the teacher appreciation discount and on the very first try received an error message

Questions

Accepted Solution

how to identify which box to use when shipping phone to be traded in

I just purchased 4 new iphones with ATT and am trading in my family's 4 old iphones. I've received the 4 shipping boxes to send the phones back to ATT but don't know which box to put which phone in. The return labels each have an "item number" and an "invoice ID", and the "invoice ID" corresponds to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy A15

Samsung has a new Galaxy A15. Can you confirm that it will work with AT&T Prepaid? Does AT&T Prepaid intend to offer it to customers?

Questions

Please help.

Your order's on hold because of a problem with your payment method. My payment went through already. It is pending in my account.

Questions

Settings Keeps stopping no access to Android phone LG M150 aka LG Phoenix 3,Secure Start-up and Airplane battery status and military time

I tried to turn wifi access back on and data manager but then phone cut off and went from 86 percent battery to 0%. I was able to get back home to charger and it said 86% once connected to charger and i have it at 100% When I turn on phone it says Unfortunately Settings keep stopping x close app, ba

Questions

Accepted Solution

scammed into a free upgrade to iPhone 14 by AT&T reps at Target store

We were are a local Target store shopping on 7/30/23 and the AT&T reps from DCI stopped us and talked to us about upgrading our phones to iPhone 14 at an even trade. We were happy Verizon customers with 3 lines and 2 phones were paid off and 1 phone line was in the process of being paid off. Our

Questions

Asus Rog 8 Phone

I've have the Rog 6 and 7 phones and haven't had an issue with them at all. I pop the sim card in and it works like a charm. So when I bought the 8 I looked and the specs said it was compatible with AT&T. I just got the phone today and popped the sim card in and got a text from AT&T saying t

Questions

Samsung z flip 5

Good afternoon, I bought a Samsung in the USA and now I’m in Azerbaijan and my phone is not receiving updates. How can I get android updates on my phone?

Questions

Want To Have Blocked Numbers Not Leave Voicemail

This should be common sense that blocking means no contact allowed. How do we get blocked numbers completely blocked to also not be able to leave voicemail on android phone? Does Call Protect or Active Armor do that including on numbers chosen and not just spam? If AT&T won't do it are there out

Questions

Receiving AARP too many attempts to verify limit reached - tried calling customer service and they couldn't help

I had a couple of failed orders for new service on AT&T and all the orders had the AARP discount approved them, then when my order finally went through the AARP discount would not go through saying attempts were exceeded. I tried visiting an AT&T store and they couldn't help and called AT&am

Questions

Trade-in problem

Hello, We signed up for a family plan and took advantage of an AT&T promotion, which promised to exchange any Samsung device for a Samsung 23, regardless of condition. After setting up our accounts and beginning to use the service, we encountered an issue where one of the phones didn't receive t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Number change

How do I change my phone number and will it cost

Questions

Accepted Solution

Which account will the latest bill be charged to after billing responsibility was just transferred?

Billing responsibility was just transferred to my account. However, the latest bill was already available in the original account at the time. Will the latest bill be charged to the original account or will it be moved to my account? There is currently no bill visible in my account at this time.

Questions

SIM Card Reactivation

I need to get my SIM card reactivated and I cannot do it

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.