Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family App not working on any devices

As soon as I open the ATT Secure Family app, I get a pop up message that states “unable to complete your request. Please, try again later”. This happens on all my devices.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sound on my iphone13 does not always work

I've reset my settings multiple times and sound sometimes starts working and then it stops again on texts and video reels.

Questions

I Want to file a complaint

I have been a customer since the days when it was Cingular wireless I have been overcharged for the last 16 months for insurance and support for $11.99. I already pay for a multi device insurance and support plan therefore my third device should not have had these charges on there I contacted custom

Questions

Intermittent Issues Receiving Calls

I have had an iPhone 15 Pro Max for about 8 months on AT&T. It has a Nashville area code. I’ve had to travel to Tampa for a family emergency and there seems to be an issue receiving some calls. A family member has the same phone on my AT&T plan that I’ve been testing alongside mine.  I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid customer upgrading from a phone with a physical SIM card to one that only accepts ESIM

I have a prepaid account for my child and recently upgraded the phone from an iphone XR to an iphone 14 (unlocked). The iphone 14 does not have a physical SIM card, it uses ESIM. How do I change the account over to the new phone without having to get a new phone number?

Questions

P sales tax exemption

How do I apply my sales tax exemption to my order?

Questions

Why do I have no methods of getting a verification code?

I switched to AT&T over a week ago, and I've been stuck at this screen trying to log in. There are no options to receive my verification code.

Questions

I am not getting verification codes for 2FA from anyone. Including United Airlines and Bank of America???!!! Just started today!

I am not getting verification codes for 2FA from anyone. Including United Airlines and Bank of America???!!!  Just started today! what is the setting as it is not in blocked callers or contacts.  I have reset device and reset service. New to Att, is this a common occurrence?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Copies of text activity from two years ago

I?m trying to get copies of text logs that are two years old sent to me. I had this done previously and paid $5 but now when I call they say they are not able to do this? Am I calling the wrong number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch primary account

I am a new customer and just noticed that when the account got set up for me and my family of seven, the wrong number was made the primary for the account (one of the children's not numbers). I need to get that corrected but can't find where to go.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my devices and it is stating that “something went wrong please call” the issue is that I do not want to call and talk to anyone I want to convenience of being able to handle business online without having to speak to customer service. What is the issue

Questions

My note 20 ultra not registering to network but its showing full signal in the top right corner

Note 20 ultra not registering to network have tried everything on the troubleshoot page... ive recently been using a backup device because my screen was broken so i had my screen fixed and put my sim card back it it did a software update and cant make or recieve phone calls or text messages sais pho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lista Negra

Compre un Iphone 13 pro Max por ebay pero el telefono vino parece reportado en lista negra de AT&T, estoy teniendo problemas con eso porque no me levanta se?al en ninguna red. Habra solucion para eso?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I get wife's emails.

I had 2 email addresses with Yahoo for years. My address:  me@xxx .  My wife's is her@.xxx.   Now,  emails addressed to her come to my phone.  She gets a lot.  I am tired of forwarding all her stuff to her (I forward her emails to gerry@xxx and she gets them.) How can

Questions

I can't update my S23 to Android 14

I checked the setting and it says your phone is up to date but the current software version on my phone is Android 13

Questions

How to Leave a Review?

How do I leave a review for AT&T? I have had the WORST experience with them over the past year.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loud Cell Tower Noise

The tower located on the new Thomas Len Estates development is emitting a loud high frequency noise. This location is off Thomas Len Rd in Azle, TX.

Questions

Data Roaming Charges w/ Data Roaming Off.

I've been overseas for four months with Data Roaming turned off the whole time, and yet I continue to get billed for tiny amounts of data roaming every day. Last month it added up to $9.97 in roaming (plus taxes & fees).

Questions

Unlocking a phone gone wrong

We got a new phone and service plan with ATT in 2022. only had it for 1 month and had to cancel it.  ATT cancelled it on 12/12/22 and they would not let us return it.  They made us pay $291.65 to cancel the contract and pay off the phone.  We thought we would re-establish it at some

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text messages from my wife's phone appearing on my phone

Both phones on same account. My wife's messages are appearing on my phone not addressed to me.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.