Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
bad management

I was lied to about direct tv by store manager , then at a later date he told a customer service rep. to stop helping me and move to someone else with all of this on top of the outage I have switched to another company the address for this store is 3708 Creekshire Court, Winston-Salem, NC ,27103 I h

Questions

SMS filtration

Our business got a new online number to communicate with customers regarding appointment confirmations etc. we applied for and received 10DLC registration.  we are having a problem with many messages not being delivered.   our research is telling us that our number may have been previousl

Questions

Unlock code provided but not working

I went through the att unlock request. It confirmed it was approved. Gave me an unlock code but it isn't working. I've searched the Internet and have not found a solution that has worked. I had ported my number to the new carrier and everything with them is ready to go. I just can't seem to get this

Questions

Wifi Calling - I am not receiving messages sent to me when I am outside of wifi

Hello, I am not able to receive messages that are sent to me when I am outside of wifi.  So I can receive a message if the person sending it sends it when I am in wifi, otherwise I do not get it.  Wifi calling is enabled, I have restarted my phone, disabled/enabled advanced messaging, re

Questions

Official Solution

Trade in

I upgraded to the new IPhone 14 and don’t feel comfortable mailing in my trade in. I went to a corporate store today and was told by an associate there, she (Krystal @ 635 NW Murray, Lee’s Summit, MO store) couldn’t take the trade ins, and I would have to mail them? This is NOT how it was handled tw

Questions

Mail Fraud, Upgrade/Trade-In Scam

When the Galaxy Fold 5 came out I upgraded from my S-21.  LOVE the Fold, btw, but ATT's handling of my S-21 is terrible.  The requirements for trade in are very simplistic- no scratches or major damage on case/glass and in good operating condition, Remove your ID and programs from the phone, Turns o

Questions

STOP sending your trade-in to AT&T!

The AT&T Trade-In SCAM...MY STORY: After spending over an hour being bounced around to different customer service reps who refused to resolve my issue, I am opting to spread the word and give a detailed account of how the trade-in scam works at AT&T and how their employee negligence and lack

Questions

Active armour

I have the system error 13-20-403 when trying to activate the app

Questions

Trade in scam

I mailed my trade in about 2 weeks ago in perfect condition, and in the phone case. I just got an email stating that the screen is not working or has ‘burn in’ which is completely untrue. I mailed my trade in device in perfect condition. How can I make sure I don’t get scammed? Or can I just get my

Questions

Active Armor unable to activate - Error Code 13-20-403

Active Armor unable to activate - Error Code 13-20-403I've been unable to activate Active Armor on my iPhone 14 Pro Max for a couple weeks now after a factory reset. I've tried the following: - deleting the app, restarting the phone, downloading the app from the App Store, and attempting to activate

Questions

Lost wireless phone order

I ordered a new phone and received an email it shipped on Thurs night. At that time the estimated delivery was Fri 1300-1700. This met the promise the sales rep gave me as I made it clear I needed the phone before Mon. On Fri the phone did not deliver and now tracking says UPS has not received the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Damaged phone

I broke my camera lens on iPhone 14. Any suggestions?

Questions

WIFI CALLING abroad

Hello everyone, I live in italy currently (us citizen). I recently got a Verizon esim online and was abled to get it activated here over the phone. So the problem I am having  is the WIFI calling is active, on the top of my phone it shows bars and the VZW WIFI but it is not working. From what

Questions

Accepted Solution

Be sure you entered the code correctly. (VORCC02)

I just transferred my line from Fi and oh gosh I am regreating it. I never set up a passcode so I can't access my account. I went to an ATT store to set it up but they can't help me, I called support and same story they can't help without the passcode, I have tried the last 4 of my SSN, I have trie

Questions

Phone Unlock

Here is what happens if you move your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone from Carrier A to ATT and then decide to move it to carrier B. (At least it did for me.) Today is 2/24/2024 and ATT acknowledged receiving my unlock request at 1:14 AM on 2/14/2024.  It’s been 10 days so far and I was told

Questions

Asurion: Unorganized and a PAIN

I spent 1.25 hrs on the phone yesterday just to file a claim and get an appointment with the nearest You Break, I Fix store. I informed the agent that: 1. I had a horrible experience with the same You Break, I Fix store when I had a claim on my former Z Fold 3 (I had an appointment booked and when

Questions

Accepted Solution

Looking for a pre-paid plan

I am coming over to the US next week from Australia and i would like to get a pre-paid E SIM for my phone can you help me please ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Trying to get a PUK code

I have been trying for 4 days now to get a PUK code they keep telling me that the phone belongs to another account it does not my mother had AT&T she bought the phone out right it's the Galaxy s20 she paid $1,200 for it when she bought it then she decided the very next day to switch to a differe

Questions

AT&T Reps Admit to Feature Add-Ons Without Consent

AT&T has charged me for insurance without my consent and despite explicit requests to have it removed. I'm realizing this is an ongoing fraudulent practice that the company has been engaging in. The fact that AT&T has a long history of fraudulent billing practices concerns me. What concerns me more,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.