Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
IMEI NUMBER DOESN’T MATCH AN AT&T DEVICE

I want to unlock my device but it said “Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device”. Can you help me please?

Questions

Early termination fee paid off from previous carrier and no protection plan added on phones as promised

We switched 3 phones lines from T-Mobile on April 28. I was told that ATT would send me an email so that I can fill out my information to get a gift card to pay off my T-Mobile. Well, the email I got was only up to $200. I specifically told the rep that one line was over $600. He keeps telling me th

Questions

About The Samsung Watch 4 Update, it is glitching out my watch

I updated my Samsung Watch 4, it did not properly complete because it says it needs to charge, so I put it back on my charger, and it is not charging. We went through the phone, and synced the update together, but it is not finishing it. Once again it is not charging, the update is not finishing, an

Questions

Help me

Your (Edited per community guidelines) app doesn't work and no one will answer the phone my phone doesn't even (Edited per community guidelines)ing ring

Questions

Accepted Solution

Time frame to return old ohone

I was wondering how long I have to return my old phone after receiving my replacement?

Questions

Texts

I am in a group chat but i suddenly am not receiving texts from only one person. I can see everyone else’s texts, but not that one person. I don’t have their number blocked and I have tried restarting my phone. I don’t know what else to do or what the issue even is.

Questions

AT&T changed my plan without consent

Back in October 2023 an agent changed my plan which I was grandfathered into without my consent and now I can’t get it back. It’s costing me 25% more each month and no one at AT&T can help not even their managers. Any ideas how to contact sr leadership?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspicious email

From: [email scrubbed] Hello, Review your AT&T orderYour Account #: 12345678 Wireless Review Your Customer Service Summary   Click here to sign in and access your customer service summary. This summary highlights recent changes and estimated charges, taxes and fees. * I did

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

voicemail

Why do all my incoming phone calls go straight to voicemail

Questions

Incoming text in abroad using prepaid AT&T

Hello! This query may have been answered in the past so hoping for your patience. I’m planning to travel abroad and will bring my prepaid phone.  Can I receive incoming text or call from the US?  If not, what option do I take?   Thanks much in advance! 

Questions

Trade in credit after transfer of billing responsibility

Took over billing responsibility. I was told by store employee and customer care that phone promo credits we were receiving would transfer but they have not.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What do get for trade in an old galaxy phone

Trade in

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra 512gb - No network

Got this phone from AT&T and I'm still paying for it. Can't make calls, send or recieve text messages. No data. Tried all troubleshooting steps. Reset network, delete cache.

Questions

International bill

My bill increased even though I received a message saying I had no additional cost for data calls and text while traveling in Latin america

Questions

Att locked my phone when I used a sim from redpocket

I put a sim from redpocket in my unlocked phone, almost immediately att started downloading software to the phone, about a month later I bought an unlimited esim from tmobile( I've done this multiple times over the years when I need extra hs data) .  They could not activate the esim because at

Questions

AT&T Device Unlock Request Taking Unusually Long

I have submitted a request to unlock Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 exactly one week ago and I have not seen any update on the status. I need just the network unlock code.

Questions

Moving phone number from Business account to a Personal account

Why is this so hard for ATT? Called ATT yesterday to move billing of my phone from a business account to personal account due to upcoming job change. As a physician, I was cautious doing this- because having the process not go smoothly might make me unreachable by patients/other physicians. I was

Questions

Merging emails to view billing details

At&t had messed up the spelling of my secondary email, so for a while I couldn't receive my billing details or view it online because the merging email was not correct with my @gmail and @currently. I recently got my Gmail corrected through tech support... so now my question is, is there a time

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device upgrade pain

I placed an order yesterday for a device upgrade ( I'm eligible) and placed an order for store pickup. I went to the store to collect the phone, the store agent ran a fraud check with another online agent, who asked me some questions on phone. It wasn't audible at all, still I answered the questions

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.