Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Costco plan deal, add another line, would price be different from what i predict?

ok, so I subscribed to an ATT plan for 25 dollars per line at Costco. It's a deal for 2 iPhone 15 pluses. There are 2 lines right now at 50 dollars per month. And I want to add another line to my plan. Will it cost 75 dollars per month? Or will something be different from 75 dollars per month? More

Questions

Rewards card expired with funds still on it.

Is there anyway to get my remaining balance of $29.45 back? The card just expired the end of May 2024.

Questions

Why is AT&T so deceitful

Went in to get my wife switched over from Verizon to AT&T. Was told that she could switch that day and get a new hone upgrade since that was the main reason for us switching.  Her phone was broken and not working correctly.  They told me that I could upgrade too.  Went ahead and

Questions

AT&T is a FRAUD, Scammed me and stolen my iphone 12 pro max device

I am writing to share my experience and seek assistance with an issue I encountered with AT&T. In March 2024, I called AT&T after seeing a promotion for the iPhone 15 Pro Max at $5.56/month. The customer service representative assured me I qualified for this deal if I traded in my iPhone 12

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT lost device - charges on Customer

Hello, I have not been getting support on missing device. It was returned through att shipping label and the status says delivered. But the device charges are not removed and is now with collection agency. This is too bad and not getting support through call with customer support. What is the way o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Use iPhone in South Africa

Hi. I hope you are well. If I purchase an iPhone 15 pro max from AT&T, will I be able to MTN SIM card when I return to South Africa and use the phone there?

Questions

How can I forward the texts off my work phone to my regular phone

I have a droid as my work phone and an iPhone as my regular use phone. Can I forward text messages from my droid to my iPhone? Already forwarded the phone calls

Questions

paying your bill

can u put a prepaid phone card on B4 your due date. Like mine is due the end of the month IF I put the card on early will it be held till due date oir would that make me loose days and change the due date.

Questions

($Get my device unlocked) Scam AT&T

On AT&T website in my account; it said that my phone was paid off.  So I proceeded to transferred my phone number to Mint Mobile because thier offer was 1/4 of what At&t was offering me.   Then my phone was locked......I had to walk in to At&t store to find out that my ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Stolen IMEI Activated at Verizon

A person, whom I have no idea is, opened a Verizon account using my stolen phone IMEI #. Verizon placed a block on my AT&T phone which caused AT&T, to suspend my service. My phone has been active with AT&T for years. Whoever stole my IMEI # seems to have skipped out on his Verizon accou

Questions

Sim Swapping

With Sim Swapping on the rise, what is AT&T doing to protect its customers? Is there a way to put a "port lock" on our account with AT&T?  I do have a PIN set up, but am wondering if that is enough to protect myself from having my SIM stolen?

Questions

New phone

So I upgraded my phone last year some time from an s20 to an s23...but I never activated my s23 bc I didn't know there was a time limit to so do!!!!!! So I went to activate it on my line today to switch everything over...and it won't let me! I desperately need to switch to my new phone I just had a

Questions

trade-in Problem

Two months ago, I traded in two iPhone 12 Pro Max units for new iPhone 15 Pro Max models. I returned both iPhone 12 Pro Max units in one box with the return label attached. However, I was informed that only one of the two phones had been processed for return. The other one has not been processed yet

Questions

Accepted Solution

upgrading from AT&T Samsung to an AT&T iPhone?

hi all, first time here! a question about upgrading, if I may?I have an old AT&T Samsung Galaxy Express 3 phone on a no-contract acct. I am taking delivery today on a refurbished AT&T iPhoneXS that I've purchased from Amazon. My question is, is switching from one phone to the other really as

Questions

Shift 8 / Fairphone 5 network compatability

as a person waiting on a german shiftphone "shift 8" im wondering about network compatibility/network connectivity. this phone is based on the qmc6490 SoC that also underpins the fairphone 5(which occupies the same market and therefore network signal requirements). based on the fairphone 5's 

Questions

New AT&T customer for 1 week

I am a new customer and I am already regretting moving my service. I live in Dallas, Work in downtown Dallas to where I can see the AT&T building from my office but my coverage is worse than my last carrier. I came on this website hoping to find that there is some type of trial period for call s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

**Title: AT&T Continues to Charge Installments After Phone Return*

**AT&T's Efficiency is Unacceptable** I placed an order on Thu, Mar 14, 2024, at 1:57 p.m. ET. After receiving the phone, I realized it wasn't what I needed and returned it. I received an email confirming that they had received the phone, but my bill has continued to include installment charges.

Questions

Att trade is scam

Att trade in service is a fraud Att trade in service is a fraud. They estimated my iphone 13 was $700. But after sent in, and waiting for a 2 billing cycles, they credit me back $210. I am not agree with that and request for my trade in phone back but they stated that I have passed 14 days of return

Questions

Accepted Solution

Network lock

The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500. I'm from Panama, I bought a second-hand iPhone 12 pro max and when I try to do the network unlock, I get that. I would like

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.