Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.1K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Unlock Prepaid Device

I can't seem to unlock my At&t prepaid phone even though I meet the requirements. It's a moto g play (2021). Tried the Device Unlock App but get a "device unlock failed". 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Number change

How do I change my phone number and will it cost

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I activate my address book?

Every time I go into my address book it tells me to activate it. How do I do that?

Questions

Authorized User issue

Hello, I have been trying to add my daughter as an authorized user on our account. Once we get to step 3: entering the code sent to her number to authorize it, we get an error message saying the code "isn't quite right". We're just trying to add her, but this is making the process extremely frustra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calls

How can I get a copy of my calls

Questions

Loyalty

What does loyalty meant to AT& T ? In short my bank account that I had auto pay set up with was compromised. I quickly set it back up with a new account, but never received any notification from AT&T.  I paid for at late fee as well as a higher monthly payment for my service due to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Locked Ukrainian IPhone XS Max

Hello my name is Kostyantyn, I’m from Ukraine, I’d like to ask your help with my IPhone issue. I bought my brand new IPhone in Ukrainian store in 2017. I use it long periods of time and hadn’t any problems before, currently due to war situation I located in Germany, few days ago it was update my IPh

Questions

Trade-in

I am very dissatisfied with AT & T. I switched from Verizon to AT & T back in December 2023.  At this time they were offering trade-in up to $1000 based on the type of phone you traded in. We traded in (4) iPhone 13 pro Max and (1) iPhone 14 for (4) iPhone 15 pro Max and (1) iPhone 15.

Questions

SIM already activated?

I just bought a prepaid mobile hotspot. While trying to activate it online I got stuck in the screen to make a payment - it kept saying something was wrong with my card.  I called customer service and they told me that my SIM is activated but with a different zip code.  There is literally

Questions

International Day Pass and Wi-Fi Calling

Should I turn off Wi-Fi Calling if I am overseas (in an IDP country), am using an International Day Pass, and am making calls back to the USA? I've read some statements by customers saying that Wi-Fi Calling calls made overseas to the US (or to other IDP countries) may be handled and billed by AT&am

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking

Can a phone that was a replacement through the mobile protection plan be unlocked

Questions

Closed

How to sue AT&T for bait and switch, loss of business & poor customer service?

I would like to start out by saying that I've been a customer of AT&T for 23 years. I've had the same number starting with Bell South to Cingular to AT&T.  I recently switch from a consumer account to a business account.  This was the worst mistake I could have made.  All of

Questions

Closed

AT&T text message log showing incoming texts that I never received.

Looking at my AT&T text message log, I see a few numbers that say they were incoming text, but I never received any messages from those numbers. Why is this?

Questions

voicemail notifications

I don't receive notifications when I have a voicemail. This has been an ongoing issue.  On occasion, I will get a notification; but most of the time I do not get a notification.

Questions

AT&T not honoring trade-in promotion

At the end of January, AT&T ran a promotion to trade in your Samsung phone in any condition for an S24. Once I got the new phone, I sent back my S7 and received confirmation that it was received.  I waited 3 billing cycles for the credits to be applied and when that didn't happen, I contac

Questions

Regret my decision using att

Stuck in a contract for 2 years now paying so much for 1 line on the lowest plan available. Regret choosing att and I could totally get a way better price with the same service at any other competing provider.

Questions

Accepted Solution

False Misrepresentation of Value of an Agreement by AT&T

Long story short, an ATT representative falsely represented the value of a service agreement. I have messages from them indicating such promise, and that I explained to him I would only agree based on that value only to switch. He was aware that the switch would trigger a payback of our previous dev

Questions

Att is a rip off

I came to att bc the offered union discounts and had promotions on new I phones. So I agreed to switch and to give them 3 devices as trade in that were payed off.  So the set me up with 3 new lines that were suppose to include 3 I phone pro max with a 36 month agreement.  But instead of a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Update phone

Hello i can't update my phone its galaxy s22 ultra I don't show update  My phone is att locked and i tried unlocking it from att website it doesn't show that i can  I have tried for months and no one helps me  I also trued contacting Samsung they said only att can help me  I don

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent

I've been abroad for over 2 years and my AT&T prepaid number is suspended. I need help reactivating it so I can regain access to my account. The issue is that my OTP (one time Password) requires that I have access to my text messages for verification purposes. Any guidance on how to resolve this

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.