Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Att service has been horrible since I switched from VZW

Att service has been horrible since I switched 2 years ago, along with out sourced customer service. Living in Central New Jersey and 90% of the time I have 2 service bars in my phone. I entertained switching with all the deals Att was offering . Almost none of the promotions offered was receive

Questions

Accepted Solution

Transfer service to my new iPad- old one turned in and gone

I go to cellular data settings and hit transfer service plan to new iPad that I received under warranty. It says to place iPads together. The old one was turned in last week. How do I transfer the eSIM? Thank you

Questions

Release of USA Equipment.

Nice day! I want to update the software of a Galaxy Zflip3 cell phone in Mexico (it should be noted that the cell phone is from the USA), I have already gone to AT&T and they tell me that I need to communicate with AT&T USA, but when I try to dial it tells me that the number does not exist

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't transfer my number out to Mint

I've been trying to transfer my ATT prepaid phone number to Mint. I got my ATT account number which was generated by the system so it should be correct. According to my chat with ATT, I don't need a PIN since it is a prepaid, but they said to try 0000 or 00000 if required by Mint. However, nothing w

Questions

Accepted Solution

FRAUDULENT PRACTICES WITH TRADE IN

They took my trade in phones and NEVER GAVE ME CREDIT. I was fine with tmobile. Att approached me with a “special offer” bc we were internet clients. It has almost a year and never got my credit for THREE PHONES!! I am going to the news and I am going to better business bureau.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible Scam

I received a call on my AT&T android phone from 1-800-236-8544. The caller (he) informed me that there was a charge to my account from a different state and that my password had recently been changed.  I went online and logged in with my password so it seemed my password was not changed an

Questions

Good Bye and Farewell AT&T Forums

This has been an interesting 13 years or so being an ACE and helping out where I can. First with the MicroCell, then the Cell Booster, and eventually into other areas. I've made some really good ACE friends and have learned a lot from them (including tolerance and patience), along with some good cus

Questions

I cancelled my Bestbuy order but AT&T installment still shows on my account.

​​On 03/03/2023 I placed an order on Bestbuy via app for an iPad Pro 256 GB space gray with AT&T service. I canceled the order before  picking up the iPad. I received an email saying that the item was canceled and that we needed to contact AT&T to terminate the service. I didn’t call b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Confused about upcoming price increase on my unlimited plan

I received a letter saying my plan was increasing $10/month with newly included 75GB of high speed data and 30GB of "hotspot" data. What I don't understand is the following: 1. Will I still get my military discount or is it going away? 2. How do I use this "hotspot" data? I see that AT&T is

Questions

New cell tower without ATT antenna

There in a new cell tower in our community ( Tahoe Donner in Truckee, Ca.), so far only T-Mobile has installed an antenna. How does one get ATT to install one as well. We have zero reception with ATT.

Questions

international day pass

Just wondering if my international day pass covers me receiving and making facetime calls on cellular data without wifi? I don’t want to be charged.

Questions

Sender asked for phone to be sent back

I ordered 2 phones online ups delivers today just to tell me I can't get them that at&t has asked them to return to sender. I paid over 100.00 so where's my money

Questions

Closed

Unlock flip phone

I'm attempting an unlock on a little flip phone- an AT&T (Foxconn) "EA211101" with KaiOS.  if I put a non-AT&T SIM card in it and turn it on, it asks for an unlock code...  so I submitted the request online (as I have done many times with smartphones), but the emailed response sai

Questions

AT&T won't return my trade-in phone sent by accident after trade-in plan & mobile service was cancelled

I recently setup a AT&T trade-in program and was going to send in my iPhone 12 Pro 128GB phone for $1000 credit towards new iPhone 15. The box for the new phone arrived and was empty. I reported theft to UPS and to multiple people at AT&T that basically questioned if I stole it and put my account on

Questions

Unlock flip phone

I'm attempting an unlock on a little flip phone- an AT&T (Foxconn) "EA211101" with KaiOS.  if I put a non-AT&T SIM card in it and turn it on, it asks for an unlock code...  so I submitted the request online (as I have done many times with smartphones), but the emailed response sai

Questions

Network unlock code blocked

Phone says invalid sim card network locked sim card inserted. Then says Network unlock code blocked . Enter Mck when restarting phone. How can I get mck code when samsung says that they can't provide me the code and my carrier will? 1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

It is illegal for ATT to force you to pay with bank account. Check it the FCC

Don’t you see the Controlling nature of this? Give Away your privacy. Or pay more to be free

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@mms.att.net and @txt.att.net Address Not Found Message

I've tried sending images and plain text messages from email to two different mobile numbers and get the message each time that the [email scrubbed] and @txt.att.net address not found error message. The messages aren't simply delayed, I'm getting the email message that the messages can't be sent

Questions

No internet with full bars

Recently I have been experiencing an issue with no internet or service despite the connection saying 5G+ full bars. I thought it was just my phone being old but I just purchased a new galaxy a14 and it's the same issue. I've had my friends also test there connection and it seems no one can co

Questions

Phone bill

I payed my phone bill and it’s saying I haven’t and my bill is 500 something I can not afford to pay that at all and I been paying 100 something for my phone when it was supposed to be around 80 I’ve been paying a Apple Watch that was supposed to come free with my promotion. I was told credit was go

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.