Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
SIM card transfer gone wrong - can't make calls!

I recently got a new AT&T prepaid phone. I was told to transfer the SIM card over from my old phone, which I did. I am able to receive and send texts and receive calls, but I cannot make calls. I tried toggling on and off airplane mode and restarting my phone. It hasn't worked. In addition, no W

Questions

Trade-In Credit Not Honored

I traded in a 256GB Iphone 11 Pro in perfect condition Dec 2023 for a trade-in + move from Verizon Wireless for a credit of $850.  The promotion was all over TV, came up when I used the online promotion trade-in tool, and also told I qualified (based on condition) by the agent.  I called AT&T today

Questions

Error 2

So i have been perfectly able to send texts for the past few months but all of a sudden today it prevents me from sending texts saying "Can't Send Message with AT&T ,Error 2" The official response /"solution" is 2 years old ,outand for the wrong model , so it Does not work  Help

Questions

PHONE NOT COMPATIBLE

I have a Samsung S21+ 5G phone. It is brand new. An IMEI check indicates it is a VZW phone. However, the Model code in the phone indicates it is a factory unlocked phone. It does work with VZW and T-Mobile says it is compatible but ATT says it is not compatible. I have an H2O Wireless SIM (ATT netwo

Questions

Consumer Beware: Unauthorized AT&T Next Up Fee is Automatically Added to Bill

I recently upgraded a phone in my account at the local AT&T store. I stated that I did not want the AT&T Next Up (SM) option because in a previous upgrade experience (in store as well), it was automatically added without my consent. This time, I made it very, VERY clear that I did not care f

Questions

Unable to submit a request to unlock

"Unable to submit a request to unlock my phone. It seems that unlocking requests can't be processed by customer service representatives and must be done online. However, the online portal has been inaccessible for hours. Has anyone else encountered this issue? According to AT&T, the 'technical p

Questions

No caller ID

I received a call from a saved contact and it said “no caller ID” does this mean the caller intentionally toggled show caller ID off? Is there any other reason like the caller was in a bad reception area when making the call for it to show up no caller ID?

Questions

Samsung 24 Ultra Issues

I bought the S23 Ultra in Feb 2023. Shortly after, the following problems arose: I have to text a friend at most 16x before it gets delivered. Calendar alerts don't save. I have to force stop apps or restart the phone so that the app ultimately opens. I have to tap buttons several times before it r

Questions

S24 advanced messaging not working

In the last week none of the Galaxy s24/s24+ in our family has shown read or delivered receipts. I have tried resetting the phones, turning on and off the advanced messaging feature, and clearing cache. Any tips?

Questions

Accepted Solution

"How can I set GOOGLE VOICE to become my VOICEMAIL provider, when I have an ATT account, on a Galaxy s24?"

Voicemail is an ATT service that is available for you to set up and use. But, the way it works is mostly, simply a rule that sends missed calls to play your message, and record that caller's message for you to retrieve later.  Setting up any VM system, is really just FORWARDING the "right call

Questions

Scammed by In-Home Expert. What to do next?

I am hoping to get some help resolving a bill that is way higher than promised by the in-home expert. She is not returning my calls or texts, and I have not been able to get a hold of her manager either. AT&T Support says they cannot help with the issue, as they cannot honor offers made by in-ho

Questions

NO SIM CARD

My dad’s iPhone 13 states no SIM CARD we’ve tried the fixes ATT says to try nothing works. What do we do now? Where the phone icon is the icon is light green and you can’t go to the next page. HELP

Questions

AT&T PrePaid Phone Card pin number not recognized by system

I have an old AT&T Prepaid Card with 500 minutes and refillable that I bought at Sam's Club. The access number is 800-506-9511, but the pin number is no longer recognized by the AT&T system or the "Contact Us" form.  The AT&T Customer Service number 888-854-6740 on the back of the

Questions

App won't load

Call protect app won't load

Questions

Can't upload my deployment orders

I am currently deployed. I provided ATT with my deployment orders before my deployment.  I went home for Christmas and turned my phone on for three weeks.  I then called ATT when I left and told them to put my phone back on military suspension.  No one told me I had to upload my orde

Questions

International roaming.

If I have an international day pass enabled on my phone only while traveling to Japan and Korea, can I turn on the personal hotspot on my phone and will my wife be able to use my hotspot to browse the internet without signing up for an international day pass on her phone?

Questions

Wifi calling not working

Wifi calling has not worked properly on my samsung galaxy s23 plus for close to a year. Randomly my wifi calling will not work and I will miss calls and messages. When I send an outgoing call the party receives my call but neither of us can hear each other. Wifi calling was working normal until I en

Questions

Website

Why won’t the hotspot.webui work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Billing

I had an issue with my bank and new my payment was going to be returned. I reached out to customer service and told them the payment was going to be returned. trying to be one step ahead. it was a Tuesday night. I explained to them that i get paid in 3 days and thats all i needed. the rep told me af

Questions

My phone WILL NOT WORK DURING THE DAY

I do not live in a rural area and my phone doesn't work during the day. What am I even paying for? You need to have techs come out and make the cell towers compatible for all these people. My husband works at the hospital and NEEDS his phone. We will be switching to verizon if this doesn't get taken

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.