Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206.2K)

Activity
Sams Club LIES

I purchased a phone back in December and was told I would receive a trade in credit of 1000. Which turned out to be false. I am very angry once I contacted AT&T I was told they knew nothing of that promotion

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Problems uploading ID for verification for new order

I placed an order, and was told an email would be sent with a link to upload my ID so my identity could be verified. I got an email, but no link in it.  I got a text with no link, but had part of an URL so I tried that.  I followed all the steps (photo of front of ID, photo of back, and s

Questions

• Apple

Death- Bill

My husband passed without an estate to pay off his debts. Am I now responsible to pay off his account because I had a phone? They sent a bill in my name an when I couldn't pay they turned off the phones. Also they sent a prepaid phone right before he passed. Would I be able to buy a sim an activate

Questions

• Wireless Account

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Traveling abroad

I've been in Peru for the past 2 months, and I will be getting back to the States in March, will I be able to keep my number if I last topped up in early December? What's the longest I can keep my number for before adding some money to my prepaid balance? I want to keep my number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

Unable to unlock iphone. Constantly receiving errors: "The information you entered is incorrect. Please update and try again.

Unable to unlock iphone. Constantly receiving errors: "The information you entered is incorrect. Please update and try again.

Questions

• Apple

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Apple

Has anyone filed a complaint and got a call from the office of presidents and then never hear from them again

I have been waiting on a call back from the office of presidents for almost a month. Multiple calls and voicemails and nothing. Filed two FCC complaints and a BBB complaint. I am disgusted with att and my bill amongst other things in my account are a mess. And never an accurate or straight answer on

Questions

• Wireless Account

AT&T Beam (AC340U) not working

We have AT&T Beam (AC340U) as our primary internet service backup. It connect to the Cisco MX. When the primary internet service down. The backup is not working even after restart. It just shows "ready to connect". Any suggestions? Thanks.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

ATT Thanks not working

I have been unable to access ATT Thanks ever since I switched over to ATT last month and calling in to customer support has been no help. I always get sent to the support page when clicking the link on the website or in the mobile app. Is it permanently broken?

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5GE/5G/5G+ network not permitted for unlocked phones

I get excited about the new Samsung S20 Ultra. I go purchase it unlocked because I travel internationally only to learn that unlocked phones are not permitted access to the 5G network...YET... I've been a long time customer of AT&T and pay the same bill as everyone else. Why the second class trea

Questions

• Samsung

Convert Phone Line to Watch Line

I have a phone line that is eligible for upgrade but I don't want to use it for a new phone. Is it possible to convert that phone line to watch line so that I can purchase a new smartwatch instead?

Questions

• Wearables

Accepted Solution

expanded memory with SD card question

I have a s 20 with a 1 gig memory card . I noticed that the new S22 does not have a expandable memory feature. What Are my options? I like the feature to where I can put a memory card in so I can maintain my photos without a cloud

Questions

• Samsung

Replacing phone on a prepaid plan.

I have been trying to buy a new phone for my prepaid plan online through AT&T but it won't allow me to complete the purchase without signing up for a new plan. I don't need a new plan, just a new phone! How do I just select the phone I want?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Closed

has anyone else gotten screwed with the trade in phone deals?

I traded in two Samsung phones, Ultra 20 and Ultra Note... used the ATT shipping label back on November 2nd... ATT says they didn't receive the phones and they are charging me for the two Pixels i traded for! it was THEIR shipping label! Not my responsibility once I hand them over at the Post Office

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Closed

I am planning to Launch AT&T's services through out India

Hi Team,  Greetings for the day. I am Srinivasan Sundaram Founder CEO , Upstem Technologies Pvt Ltd. its an 11 year old IT consulting firm based out of Chennai,Tamilnadu,India. we have plans of Launching wireless Internet Services through out India. Along with Wireless Internet servi

Questions

• Network Coverage

Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Disputed nonreturn phone charge with tracking numbers

I had to return two phones two weeks apart in October. I filed a claim and used the provided envelopes to return my phones.  I have the tracking number from usps for both packages. Both show they were handed off to the agent.  At this point, it becomes the responsibility of AT&T as th

Questions

• Wireless Account

Does ATT block international text messages?

I am trying to receive a text message (while in the US) from a International number, however I am not receiving.  Does ATT block text messages from other countries?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Can send texts, but can't receive them.

About a week and a half ago, I stopped receiving texts. I can still send them and they are received by the recipient but I get nothing when it is sent to me. Have tried resetting connections but to no avail.

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.