Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Text from 11112000

I received this text today: Hi, it's AT&T. The California PUC will hold public hearings regarding telecommunications service quality on Dec 6 & 8, 2022. For more information go to www.cpuc.ca.gov/pph Is this from AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want my money refunded to my credit card

Hello, I have paid $301.62 and $306.62 on February 19th for my own phone number (Edited as per community guidelines) for 1-year prepaid plan. But now I don’t have access to this my phone number. I tried to contact att prepaid customer service on 800-901-9878 more than 30 times but I am unable to spe

Questions

No access to old number or email

Need help making new email for account

Questions

SM-N986U software update not working

SM-N986U software update not working

Questions

No sound when placing calls

I purchased my grandfather, a Cingular flex 2 sku# 6723D flip phone and when he calls out, the phone does not make the ringing it only beeps. How do I make the phone ring since he’s elderly he needs the phone to ring when he’s calling out. This way he can tell he is placing a call

Questions

remote management

Hi I have an Iphone 12 that I bought and I need to use it. But its showing me that is remoted managed my AT&T but I live in Puerto Rico and now I cant use the phone. Bryan Melendez.

Questions

SOS

My iPhone is shared under the same account as someone else and I don’t have access to her account. My phone has been on SOS mode for the last couple of days and I’m wondering if this means my phone is now disconnected no longer under the same account?

Questions

Sporadic issue with dropping bars: at home and on the go.

A few weeks ago, my phone lost connectivity to the wireless network, no bars. Couldn't make or receive calls. I was at home. Entire family is on the same plan. No one else had issues. The next day, everything was back to normal; no issues. Today, it started happening again. One minute have 4 or 5 b

Questions

Phone not connected to a network

I have an S22 ultra under a first net account. Everytime I leave my house, or turn my wifi off, within ten minutes I loose  data connection, as well as network. When I go to make a call I receive a message that says, "You are not registered to a network, emergency calls only."  I have bee

Questions

I need the MCK Code

Yes my name is Mr warkoski and I just recently bought this phone from ebay and I need the MCK Code to transfer to metropcs

Questions

Cell Phone Not receiving or sending calls and text messages

After the recent outage, my samsung galaxy s22 ultra will not complete any calls or text messages.

Questions

Deceptive Trade-in practice or fraud going on at warehouse

I traded in an iPhone 12 (great condition) for an iPhone 14 in July. They were running promo that said it was a free upgrade. ATT shipped me return box with the 14. I followed instructions and received confirmation they received my returned package. Saw it could take 2(or so) billing cycles to see c

Questions

Unlock Phone

I made an unlock request and it got denied because it said I am a prepaid user and I should use the Unlock App that is installed on the phone. There was no app installed, however, I found the app in the app store and installed it. After agreeing to the terms and conditions and allowing the app to ma

Questions

Closed

scam - trade in

We signed up for trade-in offer. We were suppose to get $700 trade-in credit. Waited for 3 months and called customer service.They said its system error and credit will reflect in next month. Same story for next 3 months. Now they claim they its damaged.I called trade in and they said they don't hav

Questions

refund on credit

I overpaid credit and want refund for $300.00 asap

Questions

I want unlock iphone my imei 35 777175 018595 6

Help me unlock iphone love you

Questions

bad management

I was lied to about direct tv by store manager , then at a later date he told a customer service rep. to stop helping me and move to someone else with all of this on top of the outage I have switched to another company the address for this store is 3708 Creekshire Court, Winston-Salem, NC ,27103 I h

Questions

SMS filtration

Our business got a new online number to communicate with customers regarding appointment confirmations etc. we applied for and received 10DLC registration.  we are having a problem with many messages not being delivered.   our research is telling us that our number may have been previousl

Questions

Unlock code provided but not working

I went through the att unlock request. It confirmed it was approved. Gave me an unlock code but it isn't working. I've searched the Internet and have not found a solution that has worked. I had ported my number to the new carrier and everything with them is ready to go. I just can't seem to get this

Questions

Wifi Calling - I am not receiving messages sent to me when I am outside of wifi

Hello, I am not able to receive messages that are sent to me when I am outside of wifi.  So I can receive a message if the person sending it sends it when I am in wifi, otherwise I do not get it.  Wifi calling is enabled, I have restarted my phone, disabled/enabled advanced messaging, re

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.