Advanced Filters

Search Results (205.8K)

Activity
data service constantly does dead

data comes and goes every few minutes, not worth 40 cents much less 40$

Questions

• Account & Usage

Login

Trying to get logged into my direct TV streaming app on my phone but it's not letting me

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Letter of explanation

What do I need to do to get ATT to write a letter head and to explain what has transpired with an error on their end that’s on my account?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Closed

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

• Android

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Move from prepaid to postpaid line on husband’s FirstNet Family acct

Hello, I have a prepaid ATT account. My current phone is done, time to get a new one but I need to keep the #. Ideally would like to switch to a postpaid line on my husbands FirstNet Family acct, and buy a iPhone 12 or 13 mini with installments. How can I accomplish this? The att rep in my loc

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Request for Carrier Reveal/Visibility on Ipad

Hi, I need the ability to select a different carrier on the ESIM for my iPad Air 4th gen as it's currently requiring me to sign into AT&T when I go to change it. The device is paid off and is not currently tied to any AT&T number. Please let me know what information you need. Thank

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

iPhone 14 Pro Max on contract in Taiwan

Does my device iPhone 14 Pro Max uses eSim card? Like there is no way for me to put a sim card from Taiwan in there because there is no pin hole to open to slot. I talked to a cellular provider in Taiwan and she said if she installs a new eSim on my phone I am at risk of losing my AT&T number in

Questions

• Apple

phones from wallmart

I'am going to buy a wireless phone from wallmart, I have an AT&T account. Do I have to purchase let"s say, an AT&T Samsung, or any other brand that doesn't have AT&T on it?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier carrier Unlock

I own a samsung gear s3 frontier. I am living outside us and want to unlock my carrier .Its current carrier is At&t i have owned it for last 1.5 yrs. I have tried unlocking it but At&t website says subcription for it was canceled more than 14 days ago. As I told I live outside us and am no

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

ATT branded and locked S22+ won't update

I received an S22+ from ATT as part of the Trade In Program (T-I-P) in Feb 22. Phone was on Android 12, One UI 4.1.  Phone received one update, to bring the Android Security Level to June 2022.  No updates to either security level or OS since.  Wife traded her phone in on the T-I-P i

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activation imei issues

Code ga207 when trying to activate phone. It says that the imei number is not recognized

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Unable to unlock iPhone - IMEI doesn't match an AT&T device

I'm trying to use my device with another carrier. I've submitted an unlock request to AT&T and the response I get is the device is not in the AT&T network. However if I try to put another carriers card in the phone it won't activate the device.  If I put my old AT&T SIM back in it

Questions

• Apple

Why are my voicemails delayed?

I am not getting notifications of voicemail or missed calls for hours after the call or voice mail was placed. This has been going on for years an AT&T fails to resolve the issue.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Apple watch radomly drops cell service

I have two apple watches for my kids. They seem to randomly lose cell service. I can tell because calls go straight to voicemail and the "find my iPhone" feature no longer works. Find my iPhone works again when they are at home and on our home network. If I restart the watch, the problem is solved.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Using International Credit Card for AT&T Cell Plan

I had a problem about 11 years ago trying to setup a cell plan using a Canadian MasterCard. The online setup process needed an address with a zip code and, as a Canadian, I don’t have one. I tried using the address of my temporary Florida rental, thinking this would solve the issue. But the system c

Questions

• Account & Usage

Data reviews

How can you get your phone numbers to show in the text message data?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Mobile Data Logs

1) Does the timestamp on this log show the actual time the app was opened or data was downloaded? 2) If the Phone is connected to WIFI when data is downloaded or an app is opened, does it still show under "Mobile Data"?

Questions

• Wireless Billing

I performed the Upgrade and made the payment but until today I have not received it

On January 3rd, I purchased an iphone 14 promax and paid for it via the app (I would deliver my s22 as part of the payment) everything was fine until then, the amounts referring to the purchase were debited from the card and it told me that would be delivered on January 7th, when it arrived on the 5

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Payment

Hello, I recently bought a phone in January 6th and purchased with a gift card. I realized that my giftcard only had $25 or balance, but the initial payment to buy a phone was $50. I also traded in my phone, and was confirmed to have a value of $350. What can I do? It still shows as pending.

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.