Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jan 2021 Phone records

I need to order phone records for (Edited to remove personal information) for the date Jan -Feb

Questions

Can you upload a file and use it as your voicemail message on a pixel 8 Pro?

Is it possible and how to do it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

cancel my plan

i have a prepaid plan that charges monthly. Now i try to cancel my plan. Do i have to make a call? Or i can just turn off autopay and leave this account not paying it anymore?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When a phone is paid for, can that phone be taken elsewhere for service?

When a phone is paid for, can it be taken elsewhere to get service?

Questions

Optimizing Alight Motion Render Performance for Complex Projects on my mobile phone

I'm working on a complex video editing project in Alight Motion on my Mobile phone (AT&T). I'm experiencing rendering slowdowns and dropped frames, especially when using features like motion graphics and compositing. I've already tried adjusting the render resolution and frame rate, and utiliz

Questions

Activation Successfully but ?Locked SIM & SOS? on another line.

iPad activated fine two iPhones (unlocked) no phone service at all. T-Mobile was cancelled, so can?t even access that app. Stuck, can?t call out on iPad, both phones are bricks. Done all the easy button stuff (hours wasted) reset sim, power down, reset network settings! Looks like an ATT Store trip

Questions

I cannot receive Authentication codes or SMS OTP from International Banks here in the US

I cannot receive Authentication codes or SMS OTP from International Banks here in the US.  I am using an AT&T number. I can receive International SMS and calls with no issues. I have checked with my bank and they are able to check and see the SMS has been delivered but failed to go thr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Got a call, offering discounts and upgrade to retain loyal customers

Feeling a little foolish, hopefully I wasn’t scammed. Received a call unknown number with a speech about retaining customers that are loyal because they’ve lost a lot of customers. Every interaction I had with the person on the phone seemed legitimate as the texts that I was sent came from AT&T

Questions

Closed

How to return lost phone to owner?

Hello, today my father found a phone on the side of the road. And we need help returning the phone to it's owners. The screen is completely cracked and doesn't light up anymore but we were able to open the SIM card and saw it was an AT&T phone. I know that in usual circumstances we could just d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Any Free Subscriptions with Service?

Does my account come with any free streaming subscriptions? Netflix, Disney+, Hulu?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible Scam

I received a call on my AT&T android phone from 1-800-236-8544. The caller (he) informed me that there was a charge to my account from a different state and that my password had recently been changed.  I went online and logged in with my password so it seemed my password was not changed an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraud?

I received a letter in the mail that says it's from AT&T regarding a "Notice of Data Breach." Did AT&T send this?

Questions

AT&T first responder to First Net deceiving scam.

I was only with a family plan with AT&T. I went in a couple months ago to get a new phone and they said being a first responder I would save money joining First Net. I was talked into it and she said she has to put in a tablet and a watch but they will be off the bill in up to 3 months. I said I

Questions

Is it weird to be using my mobile data for my home computer 24/7

I have some pretty bad home internet, and whenever it didn't work I would just connect my computer to my phone through a hotspot. Eventually it got so bad that I just started using it 24/7 as my normal internet. I would get messages from AT&T saying that it was limiting my data power, but it did

Questions

Checking if International Day Pass has been triggered

ATT has good tools for checking data, talk, and text usage during the month/current billing period, but I don't see any way to check if any of the numbers on my account have triggered International Day Pass during the current billing period.  One of my kids is traveling and she has a local eSI

Questions

Is there a way to look up past promotions?

I could have sworn when I traded my old Samsung in for a new one last year it was while they were running a promotion where you could turn in any Samsung and receive a free upgraded one. Come to find out I've been paying installment fees this whole time, and the trade in value on the confirmation e-

Questions

phone credit

I see this is a common issue where AT&T is ripping everyone off making promises on credits for phone. I go into the store every month (It has been 10 MONTHS since I traded in my device).  I returned the phone to the store--they sent it to AT&T and it was received.  All is in order

Questions

Closed

Terrible provider

AT&T is an awful provider, terrible customer service, and will never go back to them. They have over charged us time after time, scammed us into buying a watch and were dishonest about the entire cost. I would highly recommend switching providers and not give them the time of day.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Check Voicemail while Traveling Internationally

While abroad I will be using a foreign eSIM and not using my AT&T number. How can I check voicemail on that number while abroad?

Questions

phone doesn't see my sim

top says no sim no service tried everything

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.