Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW CAN I GET MY 4 DIGIT PIN IF I HAVE LOST MY PHONE

LOST MY PHONE AND I NEED MY 4 DIGIT PIN TO LOGIN TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding

When I call *#004# it shows this “Setting Interrogation Succeeded Voice Call Forwarding All Conditional Calls Forwards to +[EDITED per Community Guidelines]  Enabled”.  I don’t know that phone number nor is my call forwarding on in my settings 

Questions

Unlock Phone

I made an unlock request and it got denied because it said I am a prepaid user and I should use the Unlock App that is installed on the phone. There was no app installed, however, I found the app in the app store and installed it. After agreeing to the terms and conditions and allowing the app to ma

Questions

Phone Unlock

Here is what happens if you move your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone from Carrier A to ATT and then decide to move it to carrier B. (At least it did for me.) Today is 2/24/2024 and ATT acknowledged receiving my unlock request at 1:14 AM on 2/14/2024.  It’s been 10 days so far and I was told

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail

How can I put a voicemail o to a different device? As in a computer etc?

Questions

Google Voice texting

I am not receiving texts coming from Google voice clients. I can send them, and they get them, but I do not receive their replies.  Please help, this is a huge issue.  

Questions

service outage STILL affecting 89048 89060

The ongoing, YES ONGOING, service outage from yesterday has been continuous in 89048 / 89060 and still continues NOW! This is ridiculous! When AT&T was a POTS (land-line) service, they had GREAT customer care and outages were typically resolved in a few hours, WORST case! With todays' technology

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Terrible customer service

I have been a loyal legecy account holder for years but im finally done. Im tired of calling customer service and being shipped overseas and talking with someone i cannot understand who reads off a script. Nice way to treat customers!  Is there someone in the United states i can tslk with to c

Questions

how to delete a device from my account

I want to remove a device from my account and not replace it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AARP DISCOUNT CLARIFICATION

Does the AARP $10.00/ month discount on Unlimited Premium PL plans only apply to new subscribers or can an existing subscriber qualify as well?

Questions

In-Home Experts Scam

In-Home Experts Scam Please read before using AT&T so that you don't get scammed. In September of 2022 we had fiber installed. A sales rep by the name of Micah Sean from the Mt. Zion store in Morrow, GA knocked on our door wearing an AT&T shirt, driving an AT&T car, and asked us

Questions

Accepted Solution

Verizon callers cannot leave a voicemail on my iPhone 14 Pro on AT&T service

At least four Verizon friends cannot leave me a voicemail on my iPhone (I have AT&T as my carrier). My iPhone 14 Pro rings and if I don’t answer voicemail doesn’t take over, actually nothing more happens. This is my husband’s phone and we spent over an hour with 611 to no avail.

Questions

Urgent Discussion: Addressing Overcharges & Seeking Accountability in AT&T Service

Dear AT&T Community, I'm reaching out with a heavy heart and a sense of urgency to share my prolonged struggle with billing discrepancies that have significantly impacted my account and trust in AT&T's customer service. Over the past four years, I've been navigating what appear to be thousan

Questions

Trying to release my number and port to Mint. AT&T is unable to release it.

This battle started when I bought a new phone and wanted to try Mint Mobile. I ended up having to talk to reps from both ATT and Mint for 2 days. everyone kept saying the same thing. There was an anti-fraud protection text that I needed to respond to. However, I was responding to these and receiving

Questions

Accepted Solution

Changed mind on trade in

I recently decided i wanted to trade in my iphone 13 pro to get a 15 pro max. Once i got to the step of resetting my old phone, i couldn’t make myself go through with it as this phone actually has a long story behind it. If i don’t turn in my trade in, will AT&T list it as stolen or blacklist it

Questions

fraud

a customer of yours used my credit card # for paying there bill and i want that ip address they used for this payment and my money back

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I just purchased this phone without service and want to unlock to use on another service provider. I use my IMEI number on the back of my phone but it says it's not the right number for the phone 🤷

Questions

Documented Broken Promises with Trade In Program

I help my mom in her late 70's manage her technology. In exchange she makes me two dozen of her Blueberry Muffins. I make out like a bandit in this deal. Last August she said she wanted the new iPhone and when the ATT Promo dropped indicating her phone would be worth $830 in trade-i

Questions

Admit mistake but refuse refund in full!

I called AT&T support for something change earlier, the support guy wants our primary holder in China to approve it, he said he is going to issue an international pass, we don't have to pay for this call. When bill came in, I saw the 16min international call and charged $48. I explained all sit

Questions

i need help.

i was on at&t about my voice messages disappearing and they could not help. then he asked for my  imei and i gave it to him now my phone doesn't work.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.