Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Active Armor Mess

My wife and I have had identical iPhones and a joint wireless plan for years that automatically comes with Active Armor. We didn’t want it, we have never used it, and we never downloaded the Active Armor app. A few months ago my wife noticed some phone calls going straight to voicemail. I spent mon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought a prepaid motivate 4 AT&T & I want to use my access wireless sims card in it how can I do that

Access wireless says my sims is compatible but when I put it in the phone it says device is locked

Questions

Block numbers

I am being harassment by these numbers I keep telling them to stop calling me I keep blocking every number they call me with and yet they still call me like I never blocked them ..I answered them over a month ago and told them I never had a loan or credit card threw them .. they are saying I had a c

Questions

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

I have never written a bad review in my life, but I have to this time. Because bad customer service is an understatement. I have been with AT&T for over 10 years, and I am now deciding to leave. I have never had such a frustrating experience before. Not that AT&T is going to care because they are a

Questions

Kyocera DuraXE E4710 firmware update issues, please help

Background info: The phone's software version is 1.005AT / the AT&T Address Book cloud connection attempt forces it's way into view every time I click on contacts - not very pleasant. / hotspot creation seems to be locked by software / I have a nearly new condition unlocked device that works fin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Arrogance

I need to get the remaining prepaid money over to my new phone after my original phone was lost.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disgusting company

I just typed a long review and this system dumped it.  1. They do not hold themselves accountable for screw ups. It cost me hundreds of dollars because when sales rep sell you things or the stores, they do it to get their kick backs. If they did something dishonest that even cause your service to no

Questions

Wi-Fi security "key". Where do I find it??

I am trying to set up a new laptop and it keeps asking for my "network security key". What is it and where do I find it? I tried using the wifi password but evidently that's not what they want. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Questions

Moto G Power 5g Missing Features

I switched from Straight talk to At&t prepaid a little over a month ago. Since then, I have lost all sorts of features.  First, Wi-Fi Calling ins completely unavailable, I am missing settings menus too.  I have texted support, they have done very little.  I have reached out to te

Questions

How can I get AT&T to update their CNAM registry database to display my companies name??

My business is not an ATT Customer. We Utilize TEAMS VOICE and have updated the CNAM DB to our company name but when we call ATT cell phones, the called ID does not display as our Company name. .  It appears that the ATT CNAM database is still showing the wrong caller ID.   How can I

Questions

I have received no help for my stolen phone!

I purchased a phone from ATT and they mistakenly gave me the 128 instead of the 256. They replaced it with no issues.  However, when I brought back the phone to the store they said I had to mail it in.  Ok, I called Att and they sent me a label with instructions.  I followed the inst

Questions

iPhone blocking contacts on its own

I have an iPhone X and it has recently started to block numbers on its own. I have gone through several times and unblocked the numbers and then a little while later, the numbers are blocked again.  I have compared all my settings with another phone and they are the same.  What is causing

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Cruise Basic Package

Good Morning, I hope you'll doing well. I am going on Cruise next month and i want to stay connected through out my cruise vacation. I heard that Cruise WiFi is Slower because multiple users are connected at the same time. I am not Heavy Data User. So, I need advice whether AT&T Cruise Basic P

Questions

Confusion with signing in with 2 different account names

I have 2 account names somehow and all this merging and linking accounts is very confusing. I can sign in on AT&T but cannot view anything like payment amount, billing and such. I get a message that says - I don't have any accounts linked to my user ID. I would like to start paying with auto pay

Questions

Samsung Note 10 plus Locked

I have a Samsung Note 10 Plus that I had on a plan for a few years with ATT a couple of years back before I switched carriers. I now am wanting to use this phone on a different carrier but when I submit a unlock request online I am getting a message that says "Denied- We can't unlock your device bec

Questions

Can't send or recieve pictures s24

I switched to at&t 3 DAYS ago for the first time ever. So far, it's been TERRIBLE- I didn't think my service could get worse, plus the great deals I got on the s24 (& iPhone 14) so I switched from tmobile to att and every day I've regretted it- service is worse and I have not been able to se

Questions

Closed

Can't hard reset intel inside tablet

Don't know the pin  can't get the tablet to hard reset with the volume up and power button

Questions

Can't receive SMS authentication text from foreign bank

Hi all I see lots of other people reporting similar problems over the years so I guess I'm just adding one more. I am in the USA but cannot receive the SMS text for authentication from my bank in New Zealand. I can receive other texts without problem, including from my brother in New Zea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issues With Secondary ESim

Hello, So I am currently a student studying abroad in Copenhagen and was given an ESim through my school to be able to use a data plan while I am in Europe. However, I have come to realize that since I am still paying off my phone AT&T will not allow me to access this secondary ESim due to the p

Questions

esim

can i have 2 phones with the same eSIM information active but use one at a time so i can swap phone usage whenever i want to?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.