Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Terrible customer service

I have been a loyal legecy account holder for years but im finally done. Im tired of calling customer service and being shipped overseas and talking with someone i cannot understand who reads off a script. Nice way to treat customers!  Is there someone in the United states i can tslk with to c

Questions

how to delete a device from my account

I want to remove a device from my account and not replace it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AARP DISCOUNT CLARIFICATION

Does the AARP $10.00/ month discount on Unlimited Premium PL plans only apply to new subscribers or can an existing subscriber qualify as well?

Questions

In-Home Experts Scam

In-Home Experts Scam Please read before using AT&T so that you don't get scammed. In September of 2022 we had fiber installed. A sales rep by the name of Micah Sean from the Mt. Zion store in Morrow, GA knocked on our door wearing an AT&T shirt, driving an AT&T car, and asked us

Questions

Accepted Solution

Verizon callers cannot leave a voicemail on my iPhone 14 Pro on AT&T service

At least four Verizon friends cannot leave me a voicemail on my iPhone (I have AT&T as my carrier). My iPhone 14 Pro rings and if I don’t answer voicemail doesn’t take over, actually nothing more happens. This is my husband’s phone and we spent over an hour with 611 to no avail.

Questions

Urgent Discussion: Addressing Overcharges & Seeking Accountability in AT&T Service

Dear AT&T Community, I'm reaching out with a heavy heart and a sense of urgency to share my prolonged struggle with billing discrepancies that have significantly impacted my account and trust in AT&T's customer service. Over the past four years, I've been navigating what appear to be thousan

Questions

Trying to release my number and port to Mint. AT&T is unable to release it.

This battle started when I bought a new phone and wanted to try Mint Mobile. I ended up having to talk to reps from both ATT and Mint for 2 days. everyone kept saying the same thing. There was an anti-fraud protection text that I needed to respond to. However, I was responding to these and receiving

Questions

Accepted Solution

Changed mind on trade in

I recently decided i wanted to trade in my iphone 13 pro to get a 15 pro max. Once i got to the step of resetting my old phone, i couldn’t make myself go through with it as this phone actually has a long story behind it. If i don’t turn in my trade in, will AT&T list it as stolen or blacklist it

Questions

fraud

a customer of yours used my credit card # for paying there bill and i want that ip address they used for this payment and my money back

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I just purchased this phone without service and want to unlock to use on another service provider. I use my IMEI number on the back of my phone but it says it's not the right number for the phone 🤷

Questions

Documented Broken Promises with Trade In Program

I help my mom in her late 70's manage her technology. In exchange she makes me two dozen of her Blueberry Muffins. I make out like a bandit in this deal. Last August she said she wanted the new iPhone and when the ATT Promo dropped indicating her phone would be worth $830 in trade-i

Questions

Admit mistake but refuse refund in full!

I called AT&T support for something change earlier, the support guy wants our primary holder in China to approve it, he said he is going to issue an international pass, we don't have to pay for this call. When bill came in, I saw the 16min international call and charged $48. I explained all sit

Questions

i need help.

i was on at&t about my voice messages disappearing and they could not help. then he asked for my  imei and i gave it to him now my phone doesn't work.

Questions

How to get Active Armor to not block a known contact on my phone

a relative's number is being blocked by Active Armor. the number is in my contacts with their name, etc.  I get a notice that AA is blocking spam call and when looking at the log, AA says blocked nuisance call - 1 report.  I click on the Not Spam button and submit report.  Days later

Questions

IFWA-40

I have received my device unlock code but after I insert foreign SIM card how and where do I enter it?

Questions

Problem Receiving 2F verification code - don't have phone access

Morning, Is there someone who can help fix my 2F verification code problem. I don't have access to my cell number to receive code.

Questions

Unable to submit unlock phone request

Apparently, requests to unlock phones cannot be made through customer service representatives but, instead, must be made online. The problem is, the online portal has been down for hours.  Anyone else have this problem?  Per AT&T, the “technical issues” will be resolved in a “few minu

Questions

Delayed notifications from apps & messages

For quite a few weeks I’ve been having an issue with delayed notifications. The first time I receive the notification it will say something like “5 min ago” or “9 min ago” etc. The time varies, but they are intermittently delayed. I cannot make it happen on demand. It is happening with apps and text

Questions

Closed

ATT is billing me for a line and phone which i never used

My bill shows a new line added in Nov 2022 and since then I have been calling ATT to fix it. They said that a phone is attached to that line and they want me to pay that 1000$ or continue paying monthly installments on that line. Since 15 months i raised several fraud complaints and no one took care

Questions

Problem with Samsung S7 Unlock Procedure

Decided to unlock a AT&T Samsung S7 that I bought used a couple of years ago. Requested a unlock code on the AT&T site and received an email stating that I needed to have had AT&T Prepaid service for at least 6 months. I then spent 45 minutes on hold to talk to nice Anna @ Prepaid CS si

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.