Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Port my old number from AT&T back to its original carrier

This is day 3 I've been trying to port my number from AT&T back to its original carrier  The original carrier informed me that AT&T needs to release the number to them but AT&T informed said carrier that the number wasn't active. It was when I tried to have it ported to AT&T bu

Questions

My note 20 ultra not registering to network but its showing full signal in the top right corner

Note 20 ultra not registering to network have tried everything on the troubleshoot page... ive recently been using a backup device because my screen was broken so i had my screen fixed and put my sim card back it it did a software update and cant make or recieve phone calls or text messages sais pho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone unlock

hello I bought a phone iPhone 13 pro max imei (Edited to remove personal information) you can know why if it is closed from your side

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Random text

Hi. I randomly got this random text. I clicked on it. But did not click on the pic or links. What should I do?

Questions

iPhone 13 consistently going into SOS mode/dropping calls. First trip to ATT store unsuccessful in fixing

My iPhone 13 on ATT network is constantly (every few minutes) going into SOS mode and unable to find the network. I can hardly ever make a call and even if it goes through it will quickly drop and say “call failed”. I took it to the cell phone repair who advised me it was a network issue so I went

Questions

Cant verify identity

Link was sent to me for id verification i go to take the photo of my id and it says it doesnt have permission to do it but all apps are up to date and all have permission to access my camera and ive restarted my phone i also have no way to go to an att store in person

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Transfer # to a new phone

Transfer from 3G to 4G

Questions

Official Solution

NO SIM CARD Error Message on iPhone 13

I've been having this issue off-and-on for this past week, where my iPhone will suddenly have the "NO SIM CARD" error message pop up. Previously, this would seem to self-rectify without me needing to do anything. That changed today - the "NO SIM CARD" error message has appeared and the issue did not

Questions

Sending Email to Text works from M365.. unless it's been forwarded?

Aloha... My office can send me an email-to-text message using the @txt.att.net address perfectly... but when an office email account, sends a message to another office email account that is set to forward to my phone (email to text), it never arrives.  It was working until about 2 or 3 months ago.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I my iPad to phone acct?

Add iPad to account

Questions

SOS mode on iPhone

This has happened several times over the last year of service. I have had to go to great lengths to resolve this in the past, and once again, this cycle perpetuates. I pay nearly $180 a month for Att and its services, for constant headaches. Currently, I cannot make outgoing calls or texts, and I ca

Questions

UNACCEPTABLE TREATMENT AT AT&T Store in Frisco, TX

After 10 hours and 4 visits to the AT&T store on Dallas Parkway, we still had an unresolved issue. We went into the store one more time, and insisted the staff resolve our issue. The first person was again unable to help us and asked the manager to assist. The manager was rude and dismissive, an

Questions

Urgent Dispute and Resolution Request Regarding iPhone 15 Pro Promotion

I am writing to address a significant issue after spending hours n hours with ATT customer service without any resolution regarding the promotional offer I was promised upon purchasing my Apple iPhone 15 Pro on November 25th, 2023, through AT&T. My dissatisfaction stems from the mishandling of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not receiving verification codes

I have an iPhone 12 and my partner has an iPhone 13. We are on a family plan together and we both recently stopped being able to receive verification codes.  This happened after we switched out to new SIM cards, due to a service interruption.  The new SIM cards fixed the service issue and

Questions

5G+ speeds?

The fastest speed I’ve ever got on my iPhone 12 Pro Max at my home, which is regular 5G, is 347 mbps down and 49 mbps up. I’ve connected to 5G+ towers in Philly and NYC and haven’t come anywhere close to those speeds.  The 5G+ speeds are actually slower than LTE speeds I’ve gotten.  I’m

Questions

ATT Promotions Misleading and Discriminatory

HiThe Teacher appreciation discount is misleading and discriminatory.  Today when we tried to sign up using that discount I was told that it is only for K- 12. I am an early childhood professional and was told I do not qualify for that. This does not make sense at all as early childhood profes

Questions

Samsung S24 Ultra - Data Connections Drops

I'll preface by saying I received the phone a day before the global network outage. I am also using a physical sim card and have already gone in-store for replacements. I do not want an esim. I used the data transfer app from S22 to S24 Ultra. Issue: While off WiFi, I am unable to use apps tha

Questions

Closed

Single person discrimination

Why does AT&T only offer discounted pricing to multiple person households? Such blatant discrimination!!! They provide absolutely zero options for discounted pricing to a single user. It should be as unlawful as any other form of discrimination.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Salesperson made us buy an extra line we didn't need or want, falsely claiming it was part of a promotion.

I think we got scammed by a salesperson at an AT&T store early last year, and I was hoping some of you on this forum might have insights or advice on our best course of action. Back in February of last year, we went into an AT&T store to upgrade a phone, and the salesperson said that if

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Practices

Final offer to resolve your cancelled account Total past due:$ 178.25Account number ending in:2785Date:Jan 24, 2024Hello,We previously sent you a letter informing you that your account referenced above has a past due balance of $ 178.25 and needs immediate attention. We wo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.