Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
I think someone just tried to hack me lol

Got 2 or 3 verification code texts Not sure what they were for it didn’t say.

Questions

Microsoft Lumia 950 APN Values

Hi, my Lumia 950 is an unlocked AT&T branded version, and when I insert my SIM, LTE and texting works, but when I try calling someone, it immediately closes and says "AT&T Call Dropped". I know this phone is still supported by the network, so what APN values should I insert to make this devi

Questions

Accepted Solution

"Free Phone" sent when I called about adding International Service

I called ATT on 9/27/23 to add int'l service to my acct of 3 lines. The very pushy sales person said he can lower my monthly bill and send me a free phone - stating who doesn't want a free phone! I told him repeatedly that we only have 3 users and only need 3 phones - I did not want the phone. He se

Questions

Hotspot won't connect to the internet.

I bought my hotspot in August 2023 and I used it through September 2023. Then I put it in a drawer until I needed it again, in January 2024. I used it for about one month, and then it went back in the drawer for 2 months. I recharged my plan at the end of March and tried to use it but now it won't c

Questions

Unlocking my Iphones? Help Please

I have 2 Iphones i need to unlock, 1ea Iphone 8plus & 1ea Iphone 12. Both are locked to the AT&T USA network but I now live overseas and want to use the phones with prepaid SIMs here. I have been to the ATT unlock site but i constantly get a "we are having a technical issue, try later" messa

Questions

Cell phone coverage

Why is Att wireless coverage so horrible in Chino Ca? Even when I'm hooked up to my WIFI i still experience dead zones in my house. Not to mention i only get 1 bar in the city of riverside, for upping my cell phone bill for the past year the service is not worth it.

Questions

AT&T Outage central Scottsdale AZ

For 3 days I've been in your stores and on the phone with support. My phone is switching to SOS from my home and in certain pockets around town.  What is going on?  I've changed SIM card, told it was my "old" phone and have now upgraded and surprise, SOS once I got home.  It's still

Questions

texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

Help removing family lines from my account

Is there a way I can put a hold on my siblings line from being able to upgrade their current device, so that they can pay off what they have and I can remove them from my account. I currently have 8 lines for my family under my account and want to have my own account with just me and my husband but

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to remove the IMEI from the blacklist

Hi! I bought a new Iphone without a carrier in the US that has been put on the blacklist by mistake. I'm the legit owner, I bought it in an apple store and I have the invoice. The report says it was reported by AT&T USA because it was stolen or lost but I have never had an account with AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible malicious links

Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious.

Questions

Closed

Trade-inn ripoff

I did a trade-in in 2020 September and bought my IPhone 12 via AT&T, trading in my Iphone 8. Dued to some system issue my new Phone was not added in to the Trade-in program and so I paid full price. Meanwhile I returned my iPHONE 8 to a warehouse that is not meant for Trade-in. Later the device

Questions

Question

I accidentally downloaded a pdf from cbs[.]gov[.]il which I'm not sure is a real site. I did delete the pdf. How would I check If I got rooted with something like Pegasus?

Questions

Fedex delivered phone to wrong address

FEDEX delivered my new phone to the wrong address and I'm wondering if they were to keep the phone would I be charged for it? I already put a claim in with fedex letting them know the package was miss delivered but I don't want someone activating the phone on my plan. Is there anything else I need t

Questions

Add international day pass

I'd like to add international day pass 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock website down

I tried to unlock my phone but the webpage keeps saying We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again.

Questions

Phone Unlock

I bought the phone in Azerbaijan before it worked then it didn't work phone imei stalone write pleses help me

Questions

$0 back glass replacement is $275

I shattered the back glass in my iphone 14 Pro a few days ago and remebered something about $0 back glass replacement with coverage one my wireless plan. Was told to file a claim. Turns out they can't replace the back glass, so they will send a replacement (used) and my deductible will be $275. ATT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Comment d?bloquer mon t?l?phone

Comment d?bloquer mon t?l?phone

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.