Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Att service

Attput up an announcement stating the outage is over but I still can not get service. It states I'm not connected to a network. I need my service.

Questions

No Service!

I have not been restored. I have been powering on and off and still have SOS only. Please Help! Chat is not responding on my account

Questions

IMO via BestBuy

I've followed all the steps I can, which is none. I click the Link for the IMO Portal and it says "Page Not Found". The link I used was: https://www.e-access.att.com/couext/external/IMO/accessRequest.cfm and this is the link that won't work. Does anyone have another link that I can use so I can get

Questions

Getting way too many emails

I replied to a forum and now I am getting 100s of emails. But have no option to turn this off [email scrubbed]

Questions

Closed

Not Fully Restored

AT&T please stop posting false content about EVERYONE being restored. I am not restored at all.

Questions

Unlocking a ATT cell phone

I buy this Samsung and pay full price in one time ! But don't realice that is a block device till i leave USA to go vacation.I call for unlock 4 time and every time need to reask for the unlock! And every time they give me new transaction number that will not be used for nothing again....any solutio

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone payoff amount

Actual phone payoff amount is full price instead of the phone with a trade in. How do I pay off only what I owe after trade in?

Questions

I'm about to buy a new unlocked device

I'm about to buy a new unlocked device, moto g stylus 5g, will it be "allowed" to access 5g being unlocked? Thanks in advance.

Questions

Prepaid account locked and eSIM locked

After the outage I had to enter the SIM pin to activate it but it is locked now. My prepaid account is also locked and resetting password does not work because I can't receive text now. What can I do to fix this issue? Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bill hasn’t posted it was paid yeaterday

My bill was paid yesterday and it hasn’t posted yet today. How long does it take?

Questions

FirstNet - AT&T's Mobile Outage This Morning & My Personal Experience

It's no secret that tens of thousands of people woke up this morning seeing only an SOS icon where their cellular bar signal strength should be. Rumors were swirling online, saying things like a hard reset of your iPhone would fix the issue. It didn't. My wife's iPhone 14 Pro was without AT&T ce

Questions

Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

I ordered the new s24 ultra on 2/15 and it was supposed to be delivered on the 16th. Fedex stated no one was home to receive package and when I called Fedex they stated they received an email from AT&T so stop shipment and return it to the shipper. I called AT&T and no one could see any reco

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock the Device

I buy a samsung Note 20 ultra used. Salesman is told me full paid. I m trying the unlock but system is gave me denied error. Because device is actived on different AT&T account. What can i do now ?

Questions

Can’t send group messages

I have an iPhone 14 Pro IOS17, I can’t send group messages unless all recipients are iPhones, also don’t have a group message option in settings

Questions

Trying to have me pay twice in one month.

The mobile network messed up & somehow selected me for a family plan then called customer service because my phone wouldn't work then they switched my account back but won't reactivate my service I already paid for 2 weeks ago.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I forgot my password to unlock my home screen

I forgot my password to unlock my home screen, and now I am locked out for too many attempts. I can receive calls but can not access my phone for messages..etc.. How do I unlock my screen?

Questions

Accepted Solution

blacklisted

Hello AT&T team. I am an Algerian citizen who lives in Algeria, I have just been scammed by an online seller,, I bought a Google pixel 6 pro on the internet with delivery but unfortunately when I received the smartphone and I placed the sim card it didn't work (sim unsupported) with a message fr

Questions

esim

Hello I ordered a phone that was pre owned and is still locked with AT&T and need to activate a esim card as well as create a new phone number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspend Phone Service

I’d like to suspend my teens phone service at night to avoid him waking up the entire house w his phone calls at all hours but turn it back on during the day, is that possible?

Questions

Scammed by an agent AT&T at Sam’s Club Brandon, Tampa

I was scammed by one of your agents at Sam's Club. He asked me how much I paid for the telephone service I had, I told him $105 for me and my son. He told me I could get better service for the same price. although I told him that I wasn't interested because for that price, I had Amazon Prime. he con

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.