Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Autopay and Paperless Discount

I've got four lines on my wireless account. I'll be deleting one line because the user passed away.  That leaves three lines.  Currently, I do not have autopay, and I log on each month to manually pay my bill with my credit card.  (I've always wanted to review my bill before it gets

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Boost Cell Signal for Live Streaming

Is there any service package or tips to boost my cell signal in a rural area for live streaming a wedding?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Denied me opening a new line because the Fraud Department couldn’t verify me - even though I’ve been a customer for 6+ years!!!

Been an AT&T customer for 6+ years, 4 wireless lines, perfect pay history (NEVER been late with them and excellent credit, I have zero past dues on any accounts for all 3 major reporting agencies). I ported over all my lines in the past few days to another carrier (lower prices) and the last line i

Questions

verify my AT&T Iris flip phone contacts will download to Ford Escape Sync 3

New AT&T Iris Flip phone through Consumer Cellular will Bluetooth pair with Ford Escape (recently updated to Sync 3.4.23188 ) however the contacts will not download- have case#. Sync just gets caught in some sort of loop. I am wondering if it has something to do with the phone using an e-sim in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Calling

Just landed in Jamaica and added the $35 International Travel add-on. However. We are not able to receive or make calls?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel add on

I paid for $35 for International Travel add on for prepaid family plan. Prepaid is set for auto pay and it's paid monthly and good up until 6/19.  One of my family is in Europe, in the covered country now but can't use the phone call and text or anything.  I went to the corporate location

Questions

I know how to check the arrears amount of the IMEI of the Apple mobile phone

I know how to check the arrears amount of the IMEI of the Apple mobile phone

Questions

I accidentally deleted the eSIM, how can I get the original eSIM back?

I accidentally deleted the eSIM, how can I get the original eSIM back?

Questions

How can I setup my VPN router

I am a new user of At&t. I am struggling to configure it in my VPN router (https://www.allhdd.com/cisco-rv340-k9-vpn-router/) Can I use it with a VPN or I will have to remove VPN settings from the router?

Questions

de-unified accounts and now cannot log in to wireless online

I was told that I had to de-unify my accounts (wirless and home internet) in order to active my first net status... I go the accounts deunified, but now when I log in, all I see is the home internet and I cannot merge my wirless account with first net. also my cellular data is not working! I have

Questions

Closed

Denied new line

6+ year perfect pay AT&T customer with multiple wireless lines. At&T refused to open me a new $10/mo line due to not passing the identity verification check according to the rude FRAUD department. After verifying my name, social, address, phone #, DL#, AT&T account # and PIN#, Fraud aske

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I trade in my att phone to Samsung if I still paying for it?

I want to upgrade my phone but I'm still paying off my att phone. I paid 50% off already. The Samsung phone I want is in a specific color & att don't carry it. If I trade it in to Samsung will it affects my instalment plan that I have or my bill payment?

Questions

Email offer to knock 50% off of bill up to $250.

I just got out of the hospital after being in there for two months due to congestive heart failure, I have a balance that built up on my account due to the fact that I wasn?t working and so my bill kind of built up overtime. I got an email offer for 50% off of charges on June 6th, 2024. Dan and they

Questions

Closed

Am I going to be hit with a request for a deposit after ordering online...

Ok to start, last week I decided to do an online order for AT&T wireless service... I added 2 new phones with insurance and a service plan to my cart... Then I hit continue and it took me to a page to put all of my personal information on, including my DOB & SSN to be used for a credit check... I pr

Questions

Closed

Denied service

Been an AT&T customer for 6+ years, 4 wireless lines, perfect pay history (NEVER been late with them and excellent credit, I have zero past dues on any accounts for all 3 major reporting agencies). I ported over all my lines in the past few days to another carrier (lower prices) and the last lin

Questions

Galaxy S22 keeps losing the network

My wife’s Galaxy s22 Ultra keeps disconnecting from the network. She cannot receive phone calls or texts when this happens. We’ve replaced the SIM card and the issue persists. We reached out to AT&T technical support, they put a ticket in and said the issue was resolved. It’s not. Does anyone ha

Questions

Closed

Denied Service

I have never had a phone service under my name. I’ve had 3 jobs. Right now I work at Walmart 14 dollars an hour been there a month. My credit score is 7200 basically and I’m 19 years old. I only have one credit card and was denied service without explanation by the fraud people. Why was I denied ser

Questions

WeBoost AT&T registration link not working.

Hello, the link to register WeBoost with AT&T is not working or loading. Has anyone found or know of a solution because I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. Contacted AT&T for support but was referred to an AT&T store which the person had no clue. Contact WeBoost support and

Questions

Email to Text stopped working

We are using email to text to send email alerts to a group of email to text addresses. All of a sudden the email to text to ATT cell phones stopped working. (the email to text to the Verizon phone numbers still work) When I check our outgoing email server logs to those txt.att.net addresses it shows

Questions

Corporate abuse

I know more than likely this is an AI bot, considering that AT&T has far more interest in enhancing its bottom line, than addressing the needs of its consumers. Despite the disregard, I?m going to state for the record, my intent to seek recourse for the damages AT&T has directly enacted upon myself

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.