Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Closed

Att 6 month nvidia promotion

I pay 2 att 5g unlimited devices. I have already redeemed the first one's code for GeForce now. And when I try to redeem the second phone's code I get the same code. And when I try to redeem it says this code has been redeemed. I called att customer service and they said to contact Nvidia and I did

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Att 6 month Promotion

I know you cant help me but what else can I do. I have already contacted Nvidia and they told to talk to u guys I called customer service and they said they cant help me . I want that code badly but you guys won't help. Can I please have another code???????

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

verify id for new phone purchase

trying to verify id via text message for new phone - no camera permission message

Questions

Texting/messaging not working

I have the same issue as other who posted. Phone not receiving messages from short codes, i.e. notifications. I tested it with the ATT short code and that works but none other. Please help.https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/iphone-not-receiving-code-messages/6552b59f5e4af117af7dab6e?commentI

Questions

RMA number

Why can't ATT track their own RMA number. I sent the return off months ago and I didn't get a tracking number but I know that the company that gives you the RMA # can track the package once it's sent. Some even give their costumers a portal to track it themselves so why can't ATT do this for their c

Questions

Trying to make me pay for a phone they have

Well the nightmare started in October 2023. I ran into the sales rep and switched services. Never got my phones from that sale. I had to call and get a refund and Start the process all over . I then Receive my five phones. They sent me the wrong phone. Everyone eles received the correct phone.They t

Questions

Closed

what a bunch of liars!

After 16 years I switched to AT&T - Jake at Walmart, a contractor for AT&T, got me to switchover....Trade your phones in for new ones- just bring your bill to AT&T with the old phones and they will cover the balance on your verizon phones- NOPE! So I spend HOURS on the phone just for th

Questions

AT&T blacklist

I was told by a SIM distributor that my router is on the AT7T blacklist.    How can I tell if it is on the list??

Questions

calls from disconnected numbers

Hey AT&T - why do I keep getting calls from phone numbers that are not in service / disconnected, and what are you doing about it? Don't tell me about active armor or whatever - I have that but it only blocks a small percentage of the calls I receive - maybe two or three out of the dozen or mor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-In Rebate

I have been trying to get my $1,000 trade-in rebate since October. I have been told my old phone (iPhone 13 pro) has been received and has been located in the warehouse. (Tracking also supported this.) They also have verified that I was eligible to receive the $1,000 trade-in rebate. I have been co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activation and Upgrade Fees

I am trying to understand the fees associated with replacing a phone that is no longer working. I have spent the last few days talking with numerous AT&T representatives (online, on the phone, and in person) and everyone has a different understanding of which fees apply to which scenarios and

Questions

Requesting a Refund on service no longer using

I recently transferred my wireless service to Spectrum on 2/19 after being a customer for almost 10 Years. After looking at my bank statement I noticed that I was billed for my next billing cycle which was from 2/12 to 3/19. after speaking with 2 individuals and a supervisor all I got was more frust

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW CAN I GET MY 4 DIGIT PIN IF I HAVE LOST MY PHONE

LOST MY PHONE AND I NEED MY 4 DIGIT PIN TO LOGIN TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding

When I call *#004# it shows this “Setting Interrogation Succeeded Voice Call Forwarding All Conditional Calls Forwards to +[EDITED per Community Guidelines]  Enabled”.  I don’t know that phone number nor is my call forwarding on in my settings 

Questions

Unlock Phone

I made an unlock request and it got denied because it said I am a prepaid user and I should use the Unlock App that is installed on the phone. There was no app installed, however, I found the app in the app store and installed it. After agreeing to the terms and conditions and allowing the app to ma

Questions

Trade-In Credit Not Honored

I traded in a 256GB Iphone 11 Pro in perfect condition Dec 2023 for a trade-in + move from Verizon Wireless for a credit of $850.  The promotion was all over TV, came up when I used the online promotion trade-in tool, and also told I qualified (based on condition) by the agent.  I called AT&T today

Questions

Phone Unlock

Here is what happens if you move your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone from Carrier A to ATT and then decide to move it to carrier B. (At least it did for me.) Today is 2/24/2024 and ATT acknowledged receiving my unlock request at 1:14 AM on 2/14/2024.  It’s been 10 days so far and I was told

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail

How can I put a voicemail o to a different device? As in a computer etc?

Questions

Google Voice texting

I am not receiving texts coming from Google voice clients. I can send them, and they get them, but I do not receive their replies.  Please help, this is a huge issue.  

Questions

service outage STILL affecting 89048 89060

The ongoing, YES ONGOING, service outage from yesterday has been continuous in 89048 / 89060 and still continues NOW! This is ridiculous! When AT&T was a POTS (land-line) service, they had GREAT customer care and outages were typically resolved in a few hours, WORST case! With todays' technology

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.