Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Can't activate Wifi Calling

I get the error message 502 Bad Gateway when trying to implement Wifi Calling on my Google Pixel 7Pro with AT&T. I've been with AT&T forever and never been able to use Wifi Calling.

Questions

5g+

5g+ is a joke on at&t. When my phone switches to 5g+ some of my apps don't work. That's pathetic. I shouldn't have to reboot the phone. There shouldn't be connection issues whatsoever! It's garbage and so is at&t. When this phone is paid off in a few months I'm done with at&t. Disrespect

Questions

No recruiter or manager showed up to the scheduled interview

I had a video interview Scheduled 2/22/24 for the Atlanta field service representative position. No one showed up. I'm guessing that the outages played a part in this. Regardless, I have been looking everywhere for a contact to get this rescheduled. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some

Questions

Uninstall AT&T from my phone

I've changed carriers and unlocked my phone. I was given a code to unlock it. It never gives you a chance to put in the code. I've disabled all the AT&T software it's still on the phone along with AT&T startup and shut down logo. I want it gone. I've tried 3 Sim cards with my new carrier wi

Questions

my daughter can't call me

My daughter tries to call me, but the call never comes through. She gets a recording- like when you hit the ignore button. however, I can call her just fine. She is not on my blocked list, she is on the same plan, on my favorites list. We have deleted each others numbers and reinstalled them, turned

Questions

Phone still doesnt work after outage

Even after I got my service back, my phone still keeps saying I have no internet and it wont let me connect to the internet.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Censoring group chats?

When trying to see the letters "USAA" in group chats, the message fails and reads "Unsupported content". I've tried both Google Messages and Samsung Messages. Both fail. All messages without "USAA" work. RCS is turned off. Sending "USAA" to a single person works. Just group chats fail where its MMS

Questions

Trade in credit after changing my number

I had upgraded and traded in my old phone, then I had not received credit since the employee made a mistake doing the trade in into a different account and number non associated with me, today I spoke with a representative, & was told I had received credit under the number I use to have, which I

Questions

What are "groups" on my bill?

I have one phone and one line. Why are there two groups on my bill?

Questions

check service

I need to see if my cell phone account is still active. Because nothing on my phone works

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung S22 wifi calling provisioning failed error

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and cannot get the wifi calling to work. I have restarted my phone numerous times, and tried to enable wifi calling numerous times.  Every single time, I receive an error message that states "Provisioning failed. Please try again later." I have even tried to activa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad 10th Gen. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already SIM unlocked, it is the eSIM that is showing AT

Questions

Verification code texts are not coming through

I just switched to AT&T today on an iPhone 14 and I am not able to receive verification texts for any apps. I can receive all other sms texts with no issue. This problem persists across all apps that require verification codes. I’ve restarted my phone, verified my blocked list and turned off and

Questions

Couldn’t call 911

On February 20th at 4:13 am I tried to call 911 5 times for my father and it don’t go through. Fortunately I was able to use my husbands phone to call and get emergency services to my father and thankfully it was not life threatening for me had I needed immediate services. It was scary and eye openi

Questions

Device not showing up on NETWORK to refresh

I am aware of the Outage. I have two lines on my account and one is working. Unfortunately, my device is without service. I was finally able to log in to the service page to track outages in my area and to refresh my service. The issue is my device isn't listed. The only device listed is the devic

Questions

Unable to Activate eSIM

Please I don’t know why my eSIM isn’t activated saying Unable to Activate eSIM You can try again, or contact your carrier for assistance. i try all methods still not working I need help I pay $50

Questions

How to reset access to account

This won't let me reset my account log in

Questions

Att service

Am I able to do an arrangement to get my service back don’t have the full amount but willing to pay certain of it

Questions

Closed

Cracked screen and no insurance

I am only on my 3rd installment and I cracked the screen on my galaxy note 4. What are my options?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Max Activation

Well discussed, but with many conflicting answers. My wireless plan show Max included as of this date is 2024.  I can’t remember ever activating.  I’m getting a message of “can’t verify subscription,” when I try to sign in choosing AT&T as my provider. is it too late to be able to ac

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.