Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (222.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
I was going to put this on YELP but wanted to ask the community first.

AT&T call center listen up! After 22 years of loyal patronage, your recenttreatment of me has been nothing short of appalling. Let's set the record straight:I've been in constant communication with your team regarding a minor bankmishap that necessitated a few extra days to make my payment.You k

Questions

Official Solution

Installment plan payoff

Super frustrated. Trying to pay off a phone so it can be unlocked and passed to my mother. Cannot access installment plan payoff info. Keep getting error message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Network Provider Lock

I have a brand new phone that was purchased in USA that came with the ATT sim card. I do not live in the USA, and I want to use my local sim card. However, I'm unable to make the switch because of the sim lock. I tried to do the device unlock from the ATT website but I was unable to do so because i

Questions

version R925USQU1BXB7 update

I've been trying to update my Samsung watch 5 for now over 2 months. It shows the update downloading to my watch but will not copy to the watch.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Questions

Closed

Prepaid cards activated but not working

My wife and I bought 2 prepaid cards from the online store (the $25/mo 1yr prepaid). We received them, put them in our phones and received the activation sms. Activation went ok "your sim is active and almost ready to go", but we waited several hours (almost 12h now) and still no service. Tried cal

Questions

5g data connection issues

I work in a downtown area with max 5g service, but when I try to load a web page it will not connect or load. If the website does load it is constantly buffering or takes forever to resume, just scrolling social media at lunch. I never had this issue with Verizon so has anyone else experienced this?

Questions

What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my prepaid account

I have a prepaid account. I have chosen another cell provider. How do I make sure that AT&T does not have a lock on my phone? I own the phone and AT&T was never involved with the phone just the service. The website is useless.

Questions

Charged for International Data Roaming even when International Day Pass was activated

Name - Antara (Edited as per community guidelines) Number - (Edited as per community guidelines) My number was charged $2303.24 on March 14th for International Roaming. I had already activated my International Day Pass for the day. Tried chatting and calling the customer support, they are denying t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use phone for taking photos in Europe without being charged for day of usage?

Using phone just to take pictures in Europe

Questions

unlock ipad from ATT

I requested that my ipad be unlocked. The ATT site said Ooops there was an error. Later I received an email saying unlock was approved - follow directions - which were "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" Please help.

Questions

ATT said “they didn’t get it” a returned phone

Has anyone else had the issue of sending a phone back to ATT and they “never got it”? They sent me a return label for my trade in and a phone I was exchanging, and ATT never received it. I got an email from them 4 months later saying I would be charged $1200 for the exchanges phone because they didn

Questions

Hotspot 3 not connecting to the internet

I've been trying all day to connect but keep getting connected, no internet messages.

Questions

My mobile data stops working completely when I step inside my home.

Up until recently, me and another inhabitant in my household actively used mobile data within our home with no issues. Recently, our data doesn't work at all when we're inside. I'm not sure what caused this change unless AT&T has been doing something with their cell towers, but now I can't acces

Questions

My phone is off

Hello

Questions

Can't buy AT&T phone from Samsung.com - for YEARS!

Samsung.com often has better offers than AT&T direct. However, for YEARS, since Galaxy S9, I have been completely unable to buy an AT&T branded from directly from Samsung.com and it always says my account is ineligible, or has some other useless error. For example, right now, I can trade in

Questions

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Inner Screen doesn't work - NEVER Buying A SAMSUNG device again

I have been an AT&T user since I got my first phone in 2005. We have used multiple Samsung devices and never had any issues until this recent experience. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 for my wife in March 2023. We had no issues with the phone until a week ago which is just after the manufac

Questions

New Prepaid account - No internet, no phone number.

Bought a years worth of ATT prepaid online, and ported my number from Mint in the process. Everything seemed to work.  Got the sim yesterday, and installed it in my unlocked Pixel 6 Pro.    24 hours later I still don't have my phone number, and my phone is telling me I'm out of data

Questions

Store said I had a fraud alert. Fraud dep't over the phone said there was no fraud alert.

My old phone is water-damaged and won't turn on, and it's time for an upgrade anyway. Went to my local store, they said I had to be an authorized user (I'm not the account owner). No big deal, I go home, ask the owner to log on and add my name as authorized. It takes a day to process. Go back to the

Questions

Unlocking NETGEAR nighthawk M1 from AT&T

Hi, I went onto AT&T and requested an unlock code. It flashed up that there was a system error and to try later. I tried again and it said I’d tried too many times. I haven’t received any emails from NETGEAR. How do I unlock my device please?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.