Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.1K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

ATT unlocked device Apple says it’s still locked

Hi I purchased a iPad Pro that was “unlocked”. I tried to add it to my Verizon account and it will not let me so I contacted Apple to see what the issue was and they informed me that the iPad was locked to ATT. When I put the IMEI into the request unlock from ATT it says the device does not belong t

Questions

iPad eSIM Unlock/Uninformed AT&T call center agents

After an hour hold time the AT&T rep told me that my iPad was unlocked yet it still only says AT&T on the cellular activation page. They knew nothing about “carrier visibility” and eventual after searching came back and told me that applies only to international situations.  Can someon

Questions

Monthly plan - no network in Thailand, but in Germany

Hello, I have a monthly plan and am often in Germany and Thailand. While my cell phone in Germany always logs into a network immediately and I can then receive text messages, in Thailand it cannot find a network. What do i have to do? And one more thing: Receiving text messages is free of charge abr

Questions

Trade-in never credited

I spent an hour and 20 minutes on the phone with AT&T Customer Service with no resolution and my polite request to speak to a manager was agreed to but I never received the call I was promised. I have been an AT&T customer for 14 years with an average monthly bill of $425. In November 2022

Questions

Why is there no way to report coverage issues?

It is a disservice not to acknowledge coverage issues. Why would a leading service provider not allow its customers to report coverage issues that may exist? First off, the coverage map is inaccurate. At my home and in most indoor locations I frequent, signal is poor with 2 bars or less 5G with no i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get copies of my phone records

Need from the time I bought the phone 2023 - current

Questions

Accepted Solution

Two Phones on same account and International Plan, and both charged $10 per day for 10 days.

My wife and I are in Europe. Two Phones on same account and International Day Pass and both charged $10 per day for 10 days. I read that the first phone is charged $10 per day for 10 days, and each additional phone is $5 a day for 10 days (the May 14th increase aside). Have we been charged incorrec

Questions

Accepted Solution

We cannot unlock your device until 60 days

Hello, I just purchased an iPhone on eBay and when I try to unlock it from AT&T to use it with another carrier, it gives me the following error: 'We cannot unlock your device until 60 days after purchase. Please submit an unlock request after you have had your device for 60 days or more.' How

Questions

Why are callers being prompted for code when calling me?

I do not use a smartphone, but my AT&T cell phone does have internet capability. I do use texting, but not the internet.  When I am visiting a somewhat rural area, local people are unable to reach me on my phone (but my partner can reach me every time, from anywhere).  The neighbor's

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocked iPhone purchased through Apple - can anyone confirm that it will be unlocked if we add it as another line to our plan?

If we add another line to our plan and bring our own phone, an unlocked iPhone purchased from Apple, can anyone confirm that the phone will be TOTALLY unlocked on the first day? We need it for an overseas trip and I am concerned it could be subject to a sixty day wait.

Questions

No Longer Receiving 5G+ at home

About a week ago I noticed I was no longer receiving a 5G+ connection at home. I checked the coverage map and I am in a 5G+ service area and am currently receiving 5G connection at home. I do receive 5G+ away from home. I am using an Galaxy S22. My software is up to date and I tried resetting the ne

Questions

AT&T Prepaid customer passed away

A family member of mine, an AT&T Prepaid customer, is no longer alive. I am the court-appointed executor of that person's estate. In that legal capacity I am selling various of his old personal belongings including his AT&T Prepaid phone. That phone, an Alcatel SMARTFLIP 4052R, is locked to

Questions

Ported number out - Can I bring my number back to AT&T prepaid?

Had an AT&T prepaid account. Ported the number to Mint Mobile a few days ago and my prepaid account was closed. Can I come back to AT&T prepaid and keep my number? Mint Mobile has it now.

Questions

text messages not received from verizon / xfinity customers who have an android

I have contacted AT&T repeatedly. I am not receiving texts from my contacts who have an android and are Verizon or Xfinity clients.  They can send me a text message with a picture attached and it will come through.  Somehow, Verizon initiated a port request from ATT to Verizon even th

Questions

question about “phone, unlock future”

I just paid the remaining balance of one of my phones .. in order for the “unlock future” to work, I also need to  pay the actual bill i  think “yes”?  or  do i just wait 48 hours~  thanks matt

Questions

IPAD CARRIER VISIBILITY

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 5th generation 12.9”. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unloc

Questions

Closed

AT&T REP SAID TO MAKE PARTIAL PAYMENT FOR RESTORING SERVICE

For the past month and 1/2 I’ve been trying to deal with AT&T and Assurion billing issues . I’ve spent probably a total of 40 hours on the phone with these people getting transferred back and forth to Agents that would circle me around . Finally today I was able to speak to a representative that

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking SIM Card, to use ESIM

Hello At&t I have an apple iPhone that I am trying to Unlock. The phone is completely paid off, however when I try to unlock it using the online system, it says that the information I have provided does no match your records, or that you are having trouble identifying the IMEI even though I give

Questions

I'm trying to view text logs for other numbers on my account. I can see the text messages on the device itself, but not on ATT site?

I am trying to view what numbers my son has texted and called. When I look at his phones call log on ATT site it shows only my phone number as the only number he is texting. However on his device I can see he has texted many other people? Why can't I see who he is actually texting. There is another

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying with cash

Can you pay with cash at an at&t location for a cell phone plan

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.