Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (218.2K)

Activity
How can I setup my voicemail

I can't setup my voicemail, when I call to 1 an error message said the call can't be completed as dialed. My visual voicemail is setup but I never receive the messages that the callers make me so, I would like to know how can I solve the issue.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Trade-in promo

I got into a trade-in promo and got 800$ off my new phone, but I can’t pay off it in the website, the promo doesn’t attach, I do only receive the discount in the monthly bill. Is there a way I can pay off my device with my discount?

Questions

Approved for 9 lines but keeps asking for full payment

Hello, I recently started service with a new iPhone, I have very good credit and was approved for payment plan no deposit. Rep said I am eligible for 9 lines but when I try to order online or in store it says I must pay in full at check out

Questions

Cannot check voicemail from another phone

I have tried from multiple cell phones and land lines and the * button does NOT interrupt for me to be able to enter my PIN. I also tried calling 888-288-8893 and entered my phone and PIN but it says the information does not match the system (but I know it is correct). An ATT rep said everything loo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cna discount

How to upload proof of healthcare field

Questions

Changing voicemail password remotely without access to iphone

I have left my iphone in the office and need to check voicemail but don't know voicemail password. Can I change the voicemail password remotely through ATT website?

Questions

5G not working for my phone (prepaid wireless, iPhone 15)

My 5G connectivity was working fine up until Sunday, which was the day I renewed my monthly prepaid plan. After the renewal date, I can still call/text, but 5G connectivity is basically gone. I tried refreshing my connection on the AT&T website, but this resulted in an error.

Questions

SSTNC-002 ERROR CODE

SSTNC-002: We've already registered your response for this phone number. I have unsuccessully ordered this same device 4 times and now it’s telling me that I have responded to the T&C yet it won’t ship. Is there a way for me not to have to pay for this device again and get this one to ship?

Questions

Official Solution

No connection after trip abroad

Hi, My phone won't connect to AT&T network when coming back from a foreign trip. I need to remove AT&T SIM card, power cycle the phone, re-insert the card and then it will connect back. Same ritual with my wife's device. Both Pixels, unlocked. Why is this happening and can it be fixed

Questions

Data usage on iPhone

Hi, I’d like to check how much mobile data I have left but when I dial the phone numbers as requested I just get an error message. I’m using an iPhone 13 / IOS 17.1.1

Questions

Two devices receiving the same voicemails

My wife and I have separate phone numbers, but are both receiving each other’s voicemails. Is there a setting that needs to be changed so this doesn’t happen?

Questions

Activation timeline

I bought a new phone but want to wait till Christmas to activate it. Will I be able to wait?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Call log history from a year ago

On the paygonline.com web site for AT&T Prepaid, I want to get my call log history from December 2022 (I am writing this question to the forum on Nov 28, 2023), but the Account History web page only allows me to select as far back as June 1, 2023. Is there any way to get my December 2022 call lo

Questions

Previous owner of phone number

I own a (iPhone 7) and keep receiving phone calls and text messages for the previous owner of my phone number every day. I have the name of the previous owner through the messages I keep receive. I’ve been blocking these callers but they keep contacting me through different numbers. Is there anyway

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T offer Free service

If you have a food card or state insurance you qualify for free phone service and 50 $ off wifi &for $10.05 you get a free tablet...well a cheap tablet..

Questions

I haven't had phone or text service on mobile phones for over a month, and believe I've been hijacked.

the phone numbers on the website are completely useless. They give you numbers, and when they switch they say they can't help. None of them are a real person. I am so beside myself. Why can't I talk to a person to help me. The stores are no good either, and won't help. I've been trying all day to ge

Questions

Accepted Solution

A received a 4k dollars bill from AT&T

Two months ago I got a new phone and plan from AT&T in one of their COSTCO retailers. Of course they put me in the unlimited premium plan, but they advised me to call in two weeks to change to the starter plan. When I called I asked and asked for the cheaper plan, instead of changing me to the

Questions

Veterans Discount and Trade-in Promotion issues

Hello, I'm hoping that I can get some help here as I have gone in-store, online chatted, and called with no resolution. It seems as though my problem consistently stumps AT&T associates and it is extremely frustrating that I have to explain my issues, which were promised to be resolved by other

Questions

Update now no phone

Samsung S22 Ultra had an update yesterday. I now can't access voicemail. If I make a call, I have no way to hang up as keypad disappears and side button will not work. If I don’t answer phone in first few seconds I can't tell who is calling as it disappears from screen. Some of my screens are now f

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone upgrade issue

So I’ve been with att 20 years. I upgrade my phone regularly through the next program. I sent my iPhone pro max 13 this time in the packaging provided by att. They have a cardboard carrier that you put the phone in plus I added bubble wrap Using ATT’s shipping label. (Prior I removed it from the “

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?