Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can oneplus 11 or oneplus 11 pro use AT&T's service? I didn't find them on the whitelist?

I want to use my own phone.

Questions

$5 refund for outage

After notification from ATT that they were going to refund $5 for the outage I was satisfied. Got my bill for the 7 lines and phones that I pay for and was surprised to see only one credit for $5.  Really upset!!  I get $5 and the guy who has one phone gets the same $5….not right …really

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost phone

Need to get recovery codes sent to that phone

Questions

Text error 415

I use my phone for work running a service business. I get and receive photos every day,  from all brands and service providers.  The ONLY time I get the 415 error is sending pictures to my wife's phone on the same account. I have had some luck after resending 5-10 times, it might finally

Questions

Accepted Solution

I filled out an sim unlock form and I was denied ??? HELP

this is an emergency. Basically I woke up and my phone wouldn’t turn on anymore, I’ve tried to plug it in into everything and it’s just gone for. My father gave me his old phone but the SIM card is unlocked and I want to put my working and already paid SIM card in, but it says sim not approved or su

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to do if my sim card is stolen

I ordered this govmnt phone and come took my sim card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

avoiding charges when traveling internationally

I'm trying to avoid disconnecting my At&T service. I have an AT&T eSIM card, but am traveling abroad for 4 months. I have a physical international SIM card here in France and use that cellular data for all my calls and internet business. However, I DO want to be able to use iMessage on wifi,

Questions

cannot log into myatt account

Every time I try to login it wants to send me a verification text, however it never does. Not to my phone and not to my husbands phone. So, I can't get into my account.

Questions

2 Questions - Device Linking & Message Access

I have had an iPad Air with wi-fi access and its own phone number on my main account for a few years but somehow managed to remove the device from my account. How do I add it back?Then, once I have it added back, I need to figure out how to access messages for that phone number. I can't seem to find

Questions

Prepaid HELP

My existing # was confirmed for transferring to AT&T pre-paid. I input my transfer PIN, IMEI, and paid $300 for 12 months of pre-paid service. AT&T assigned me a new #. My existing # is linked to my corporate work accounts and I have to keep it. The # AT&T assigned me wasn’t even on my p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Received unlock code, but my phone is not giving me a notification to enter the code in

I submitted a request for an unlock code, and I got approved and received the code and instructions. I was told to turn the phone on and wait for the notification where I can enter the code. I never got that notification. What do I do to trigger that notification? Is there something I can do instead

Questions

Device does not match AT&T

Prompt content:Looks like the lMEl number you entered doesn't match an AT&T device. Please check your lMEl number by dialing *i06# ar look forthe number under your device settings. Mine is an AT&T operator, why is this prompted?

Questions

Proof of purchase for installment plan that ended July 2023

I payed the remaining balance on my installment plan for my samsung galaxy z fold 3 in July 2023. I then unlocked the device and got service with another carrier. I need proof of purchase for the phone but since I'm no longer an AT&T customer, no one seems to be able to assist with providing a r

Questions

My account was banned and my reply deleted... No reason why

My account was banned and my question/answer was deleted.  I posted the solution on how gold star families can get the military discount.  It says to contact an administrator on the login page, but no contact button. Can an administrator please contact me?  [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I activate prepaid card

Need help activating card

Questions

Unable to activate new Prepaid usim card

My provider was Mint Mobile and I got AT&T prepaid USIM to transfer to AT&T. When I tried to activate it I got the message that "loos like we hit a snag and can't complete your request right now. try again later. Error Code : SSACT-519. I think it should go completing pay my plan. However i

Questions

Error 2

So i have been perfectly able to send texts for the past few months but all of a sudden today it prevents me from sending texts saying "Can't Send Message with AT&T ,Error 2" The official response /"solution" is 2 years old ,outand for the wrong model , so it Does not work  Help

Questions

QCI changes on Premium Plans

Hello, I signed up for the Unlimited Premium plan with the understanding this plan had higher priority data vs other plans. My area gets congested, and the higher QCI allowed for usable data. Last couple months I've noticed a decrease in performance, with data no longer working around both of my ki

Questions

No resolution for unwanted added line

I’ve been an AT&T customer since before the turn of the millennium, and never have I been so disappointed in AT&T. When I upgraded my cell phone at a physical store location in August, I asked if there was anything I could do to reduce my monthly cost. The agent told me that I could add anot

Questions

Closed

Software update

My phones last check for software updates was on March 17, 2024 & when I try yo update it, it says software update interrupted. Then then there is a choice for "continue update" but it won't let me click on it. I need my phone to update. It's a brand new phone. I have only had it 2 & 1/2 mo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.