Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (205.9K)

Activity
Communication problems between iPhone and Android, both with ATT

Sending texts with images, from my iPhone to his Android is usually impossible. We both have ATT. Sometimes when he phones me, the call goes directly to VM without ringing and without leaving any indication in my iPhone that he has called. How do we fix these problems?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Can't text Samsung Galaxy

I have an iPhone 12 with AT&T. A friend has a Samsung Galaxy with Consumer Cellular as the carrier.  He doesn't receive my text messages.  I sent a text to my son and my friend.  Only my son received the text on his iPhone 6 with AT&T as the carrier.  I then had my son s

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Discontinuing Original Grandfathered iPad Plans?

I just received an email stating that AT&T is discontinuing my original grandfathered iPad plan and replacing it with an inferior plan (max 50gb a month) This is a bit of a shock given the promised that the plan was a lifetime plan - is this a mistake or are others getting the same messaging

Questions

• Account Features

Payment arrangement crisis

I made a payment arrangement and then we had a family emergency (our 12 year old son passed away unexpectedly). I need to get a 4 day extension on my payment arrangement and cancel his phone service. Is there a chance AT& T will work with us.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Closed

Illegal Fraud Charges

My phone was stolen and ATT notified me stating someone, who stole the phone has been calling Cuba, racking up over $2,000 in phone charges, excluding taxes.. The phone was disabled and I have asked AT&T to waive those deliberate charges. Fraud customer support assured me that it would be taken

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Returned Phone

Long Story Short - I was trading in a phone (Iphone 11) as part of the Iphone 14 Promo. When doing so, I noticed it was asking for the wrong phone to be returned (iphone 12). I spoke to 3 different reps on chat who said they fixed it. Despite that, the agreement still showed the iphone 12 to be retu

Questions

• Wireless Billing

unlock flipflop

how can I unlock my sim permanently locked at&t alcatel flipflop which has not been active for six months of paid service.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T and Sam's Club

Simular situation here. Was told one thing that never happened.   Called the # listed in this area and they are crediting me $620, too bad it's still $600 short over the 36 months I am now locked into.  They like to grab the elderly, like myself, and flip thru everything on the scree

Questions

• Wireless Account

Missed call notifications

My daughter (iphone14) tried to ft my phone (iphone12) twice, my husbands both phones twice (iphone13 and 12). We never received calls, they don’t show up on our missed calls but on her phone it shows that she tried calling. This is unacceptable. Tried calling home sitter on phone not ft twice also,

Questions

• Apple

Stop payment

My bill isn't due and I was only adding my cc info but the payment button got pressed. I need to reverse that payment.

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

CallProtect changing to Active Armor?

My call protect app has a new pop up saying to download active armor. Is this a new or additional subscription?  What is happening to Call Protect?  Is it dead?

Questions

• Account Features

Long post dial delay on wifi calling for some numbers

I've got a very specific problem but I'm not sure who to contact. I have one phone number that, when dialed from an AT&T phone while using wifi calling, there is a delay of 10-15 seconds before the far side starts ringing.  If the user turns off wifi and uses the normal cell network, the c

Questions

• Network Coverage

S22 Ultra sends blurry pictures via Google messages

Hello, so I have the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with Firstnet via AT&T as my provider and my issue is that when I send a picture when using Google Messages to either a Android or IPhone user, the picture is blurry. I could receive a picture from either a Android or iPhone user and it's high qualit

Questions

• Samsung

Unlock iPhone 13

I purchased a new iPhone 13 at AT&T store and started school in the UK. I was told if I paid in full my phone would be unlocked. I got an email confirmation that my phone was unlocked however 5 days later my SIM card from Uk isn’t working. I took it to Apple Store and representative writes a rep

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Untrained ATT sales representatives at stores

Hi, Does anyone know if the ATT sales representatives that we see at stored like Fred Meyer are authorized and well trained on the plan and pricing. I purchased 2 ATT lines from one of those agents at Fred Meyer in Washington. He asked me about employer as he had some promotion for certain employ

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Detailed bills

How do I obtain usage detail since 2019 for one on the phone numbers on my business account?

Questions

• Account Features

Sam's Club ATT Scams

I feel like an a(Edited per community guidelines)olute fool! No one told me I was dealing with a third party scammer at Sam's Club. I trusted that I was dealing with ATT. I was told my bill would be around $180.00 per month and that my phones were free. (Edited per community guidelines)! My bill is

Questions

• Wireless Billing

No calls on Apple Watch SE standalone

There’s something wrong with my Apple Watch SE because when people call me it doesn’t go through and it goes to voicemail but when I try to call it doesn’t go through either and it says that the call failed I have an AT&T plan on it and it’s enabled I also have Wi-Fi calling and it still doesn’t

Questions

• Wearables

No Help/Answer From Fraud Department

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

• Wireless Account

Unlock old iphone

AT&T policies on unlocking old phones are horrific. I recently upgraded to an IPhone 14 and traded in my iPhone 12. Because of the process to catch up with crediting me for my trade and pay the balance, my account shows I have an installment plan. Because of this, I cannot unlock an old phone t

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.