Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (205.7K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to replace old phone, any deals on new phones?

I need a new phone

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Issue with Unlock Request

Hi @ATTHelp, Could you please assist me in submitting an unlock request? I wasn't able to as I received an error message indicating device not sold or activated with AT&T. It does meet the eligibility requirements outlined to be unlocked. Thanks!

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I was given misleading information in a BJS store.

I was in a local BJS store on November 6, 2020. I was approached by a representative from Smart Circle Retail. They asked me who was my current carrier and how much was I paying. So I said about 351.00 and still paying on 4 phones. The person said if you switch to AT&T you can save money. And I

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Samsung Galaxy S22 no signal but wifi works

My phone is in great condition, up to date on all updates and all bills paid on time. But it shows no service for texts/calls (wifi works fine). I've tried restating my phone, going outside, changing locations, etc - still unable to get service. I tried going into settings but cannot

Questions

• Android

account access

system won't let me in

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

active armour

Who is eligible for active armour FREE?

Questions

• Account Features

AT&T Active Armor causing issues with MOBILE HOTSPOT

Long time Active Armor user. Long time Mobile Hotspot user. Since December 22, 2022 was unable to use Mobile Hotspot on 2 Samsung Galaxy S22 phones, kept getting a message "TEMPORARY NETWORK PROBLEM.  There is a temporary network problem that prevents the enablement of the Mobile Hotspot funct

Questions

• Samsung

Samsung Pay no longer supported on A13 5g phone

Just wanted to give people a heads up on this. The Samsung A13 5g that was released in December 2021, is no longer supported by Samsung Pay.if you try to install the applicationi in the play store you get an error saying it is not compatible with the phone. If you do get it installed by side loading

Questions

• Android

Ram Truck/ ATT not allowing service

ATT will not let many Ram Truck owners activate wifi hot spots in their trucks. They blame manufacture but not the case. Other owners with exact same equipment have service and be n allowed to activate new. Why is ATT blocking others. They keep saying it’s manufacture. Such (Edited per community gui

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Poor Customer Service

We have had a small-business, wireless account with AT&T for over 21 years. We compared plans with T-Mobile; AT&T could not come close in service for the price.  We opted to change our service to T-Mobile. Trying to speak to an AT&T live representative consistently took over 40-

Questions

• Wireless Billing

NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) unlock request (device is no longer actively supported?)

CASE: 0001036371 Model: NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) This device is no longer actively supported There is no unlock code available for this device I did unlocked same model which I bought it with retails cost and had same issues with automated unlock portal. I called and talk to some

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

desbloqueo de celular

Hola compre un Samsung Galaxy A13 5G en Amazon. Contacte con Samsung y me dicen que esta bloqueado por AT&T. Intente desbloquearlo pero me dice la pagina web de AT&T que mi dispositivo esta relacionado a la cuenta de alguien mas. Que puedo hacer?

Questions

• Android

E-Sim iphone 14 pro

Hello, i have iphone 14 pro that stays in SOS and the e-sim does nor work. We have already changed the e-sim several times in MYAT&T and in the store system it does nor allow it to be changed because it gives an error of feauture. The phone was factory reset but now it appears in Cellular Networ

Questions

• Apple

Closed

At&T false advertising

Has anyone else had the problem of false advertising with AT&T? I recently was pursuaded to get a new phone when not needed because they had a special deal of .99 for a the new Iphone SE.  Come to find out that because I "agreed" to this phone, I was put under a 2 year contract.  OK, that is fine. 

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Installment payment

I purchased my phone from AT&T Saturday, but it says my first installment payment is pending. Why is that?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wrong not acting right

I think that my phone has been hacked

Questions

• Samsung

Removing a line from my wireless service

Removing a line from my wireless service seems to be mission impossible:- there is no option other than adding features or suspending the line- virtual assistant doesn’t respond anything- live chat agents tell me they need to connect me with mobility department and after a while I get disconnected,

Questions

• Account Features

What numbers in My profile

What number should be in the first area of My Profile where it asks for Recovery? What number should be entered in the field below asking for Primary and Secondary of Linked Account? Thank you

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accessing My AT&T account

New to AT&T and cannot receive texts from short code numbers (verification texts)

Questions

• Online Account Access

Change delivery address

Ordered an IPhone 14 pro max, when I tried to track the delivery it says that the address is incorrect or incomplete. I tried to change it but it’s not letting me. So I tried on the AT&T app to check the address it’s correct but the only thing wrong is that unit 2 is written instead of the apart

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.