Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
One number never rings goes directly to voicemail

Samsung Galaxy S21 ATT I have one number that calls me that never shows up in my call log. Goes directly to voicemail. It does show up in Active Armour but as a Valid unblocked number Saved to Google contacts didn't help even made sure it's not toggled to Send to Voicemail  Help! It's only one

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Possible fraudulent call involving 611

We have received two phone calls where the caller said they were from ATT, to let us know that two iPhones were ordered in Kissimmee, FL that they flagged as suspicious. They wanted me to tell them whether or not it was a valid purchase, which I did not.  When I questioned whether or not this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Whatsup

Are messages sent on whatsup going to show on my AT&T bill?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cancel plan temporarily

I am outside of the US and need to cancel my prepaid plan. To make changes to my account, I need to know my 4 digit PIN. To reset this PIN, I need to receive a text. I cannot receive texts because I am abroad on a prepaid plan. How can I cancel my plan or AutoPay until I return? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Text from Unknown: Message Not Found

I keep getting texts from an "unknown" that read "message not found."

Questions

BILLING

Has anyone else have their discount taken away? without warning, mind you!! They now are charging me 55 a line! I have called the last two nights trying to get this resolved, hung up on twice, and transfered to the loayalty department and was on hold for almost an HOUR!! Spectrum here I come! At&t y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Shared family account

How can I check my bill and messages and how much I have left

Questions

Missing trade in devices and fake promotions

I sent in my trade in devices this January and I was asked to wait 3 months to get the promotion however after 3 months waiting I was informed my 6 out of 7 devices were never received. I’ve been trying to figure out where my devices are but AT&T hasn’t helped. Additionally, while doing the trad

Questions

Accepted Solution

Old detailed usage reports

Why can’t anyone at customer service provide detailed usage reports > 16 months old?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family App not working on any devices

As soon as I open the ATT Secure Family app, I get a pop up message that states “unable to complete your request. Please, try again later”. This happens on all my devices.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sound on my iphone13 does not always work

I've reset my settings multiple times and sound sometimes starts working and then it stops again on texts and video reels.

Questions

I Want to file a complaint

I have been a customer since the days when it was Cingular wireless I have been overcharged for the last 16 months for insurance and support for $11.99. I already pay for a multi device insurance and support plan therefore my third device should not have had these charges on there I contacted custom

Questions

Intermittent Issues Receiving Calls

I have had an iPhone 15 Pro Max for about 8 months on AT&T. It has a Nashville area code. I’ve had to travel to Tampa for a family emergency and there seems to be an issue receiving some calls. A family member has the same phone on my AT&T plan that I’ve been testing alongside mine.  I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid customer upgrading from a phone with a physical SIM card to one that only accepts ESIM

I have a prepaid account for my child and recently upgraded the phone from an iphone XR to an iphone 14 (unlocked). The iphone 14 does not have a physical SIM card, it uses ESIM. How do I change the account over to the new phone without having to get a new phone number?

Questions

P sales tax exemption

How do I apply my sales tax exemption to my order?

Questions

Why do I have no methods of getting a verification code?

I switched to AT&T over a week ago, and I've been stuck at this screen trying to log in. There are no options to receive my verification code.

Questions

I am not getting verification codes for 2FA from anyone. Including United Airlines and Bank of America???!!! Just started today!

I am not getting verification codes for 2FA from anyone. Including United Airlines and Bank of America???!!!  Just started today! what is the setting as it is not in blocked callers or contacts.  I have reset device and reset service. New to Att, is this a common occurrence?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Copies of text activity from two years ago

I?m trying to get copies of text logs that are two years old sent to me. I had this done previously and paid $5 but now when I call they say they are not able to do this? Am I calling the wrong number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch primary account

I am a new customer and just noticed that when the account got set up for me and my family of seven, the wrong number was made the primary for the account (one of the children's not numbers). I need to get that corrected but can't find where to go.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my devices and it is stating that “something went wrong please call” the issue is that I do not want to call and talk to anyone I want to convenience of being able to handle business online without having to speak to customer service. What is the issue

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.