Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.1K)

Activity
2nd upgrade and 2nd time scammed by att

Recently just upgraded my phone from a 13 pro max to a 15. I sent back my 13 in the box that was provided with the label that was in the package.  A month later I get this back with a letter saying my phone wasn’t an eligible as a return.  Yet I have never seen this phone a day in my life

Questions

Active Armor unable to activate - Error Code 13-20-403

I've been unable to activate Active Armor on my iPhone 13 Pro Max for a couple weeks now after a factory reset. I've tried the following: - deleting the app, restarting the phone, downloading the app from the App Store, and attempting to activate - resetting the device without a backup - resetting t

Questions

Scam!

We went in to switch over from TMobile to AT&T. We switched over 6 Cell phones, 2 watches and switched over to AT&T internet. We paid for the taxes on all 6 phones before we left the store.  1. We were never ONCE told that there would be a $35 activation fee for EACH phone/Watch that w

Questions

Intentionally Flawed System

Att is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Your customer service is incompetent at best but I suspect it’s intentionally designed this way. The phone system takes so many steps by creating temporary pins and then real pins that you’re lucky to get through to anyone (usually takes 15 minutes and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I view my call log?

Hello, I am trying to view phone records from November 1, 2021 to the present, how do I access this call log? I was able to in October however, I am currently having trouble figuring it out. I know there's a way without paying for detailed billing and seeing all the calls made since I have recently

Questions

Text messages from email account

Does anyone know how to block SMS messages? The ones that are from an email that start with a 410 number? And end in mms.att.net?

Questions

Accepted Solution

No Coverage at Cabin

We have no coverage when we go to our cabin in northern Wisconsin- the phone goes to SOS mode only. The coverage map says it's good for 4G.  There is a Verizon tower close by.  Do I need to change my carrier?  My relatives with US Cellular have no issue, same with Verizon and T-Mobil

Questions

Have new cell booster , all lights on but 4G LTE , what do I need to do?

Cell booster lights

Questions

Upgrade credit.

In my notifications I see "Exclusive Offer. Enjoy an extra $200 off when you upgrade."  Is this per line and is it on top of the $830 trade-in credit?

Questions

Active armor

I get a note saying that there was an attempt maybe just steal my information so it is a malicious traffic blocked then it asked me do I want to proceed anyway or close? I don’t have an answer because I don’t know what that means. Do I close this or pro

Questions

Nurse & Physician Discount

I see in some places that AT&T requests that we upload proof to ensure we qualify for the Nurse discount. I enrolled on Dec 28 and received an email that said  below and they didn't request any documents to be uploaded. I am told there is no other way to upload other than the individual em

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account verification text from Ticketmaster Singapore

I am trying to get into a newly established account in Singaporefor Ticketmaster, and they require a text to myself, but I am not receiving the text verification code. Can you help or direct me to the appropriate person #international #verification #singapore

Questions

search history on homescreen

I don't know how to delete search history on homescreen. I need help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

San Juan and St Thomas Question

I will be on a cruise next week. Will I incur additional charges using phone in San Juan and St Thomas?

Questions

AT&T Number Sync and Tablet

I have a Business account with 5 tablets, and 3 phones. Each of my tablets have a separate phone number assigned to them but I'm not able to call or send messages on them unless I do the number sync. I need to be able to use 4 of my tablets individually (like a phone) with their assigned telephone

Questions

Trade in still not completed and applied to account

Is there anyone that can help with processing my trade ins? The shipment says received way back in November 2023 so that was plenty of time to process it. Thank you.

Questions

Charging for service when service is suspended?

My service was suspended, but I was then I received a bill for service charges during that exact period my account was suspended. I understand that AT&T has posted "Monthly plan fees continue even while service is suspended" on one of their articles, but isn't this illegal? I feel like you can't

Questions

New Phone - Voicemail didn't transfer over it seems

I just got a new Samsung Fold 5 since my S21 stopped working, everything seemed to transfer over fine, except for Voicemail. On the new phone it is asking me to enter a voicemail number, which i don't know. On the old phone, when I press the '1' hoping to get the voicemail number, it tells me I'm

Questions

An account opened without my consent

There was a account opened in my name that I didn’t give consent for it to be opened I never received a phone from off the account

Questions

I am traveling abroad (Spain) for the next several months with AT&T's best international plan, and I can't receive any verification codes

It doesn't matter what company or whether I'm on wifi, I can't receive any codes. My roaming is on. Not sure how else to remedy this!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.