Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.1K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Door-to-door sales issues

We got cell phone service (4 lines) from one of door-to-door sales person Erick Flores. We were told monthly charge will be around $150.  The first bill we received was $421.04.  I gain access to my account from my phone, then I see it dropped $257.64; still higher than what we signed up

Questions

tethering/hotspot temporary network error

kyocera e6920, at&t version 6.103AT, android 10 provider - red pocket mobile unlocked using the online tool on the at&t website. i bought this phone new last year. the tethering/hotspot has never worked.  it always gives a temporary network error and to try again later. other network,

Questions

Outage

511 industrial drive beaver wv 25813 has not cell service since friday last week other phone provide services are working but AT&T is not

Questions

Conditional call forwarding stopped working to carriers other than AT&T

Sometime in March - conditional call forwarding stopped working to Google Voice. I have also tried to a Tracfone number and it fails. If I conditional call forward to another AT&T line it works fine. The symptom is an immediate disconnect as soon as the forward starts for unanswered or busy. Un

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won't unlock my phone even though I brought it to AT&T

I purchased a used iPhone 13 from Gazelle in 2023, which I then brought to AT&T. I never had any installments on the device through AT&T since I paid for the phone fully myself. But when I try to unlock the phone, AT&T says that there are remaining installment payments. How is this possi

Questions

email to test

So in the last few weeks when I send and email to text, ATT changes who it is from to random name starting with "Bounce". Anyone have an idea why and if you are having same issue?

Questions

Tried to unlock my paid off iPhone and ran into issue

Hi! I tried to unlock my phone that I recently paid off and in the request portal everything went well until the last "review your information" section, where it says "the account info you provided doesn't match our records. Please try again." This is very weird because it's the same info (account n

Questions

Android Phone with AT&T Service sends some calls directly to voice mail.

My Samsung phone is sending some important calls directly to voicemail without ringing my phone and giving me a chance to answer it. How can that be fixed.  

Questions

Unlock iphone problem

Hello, I am trying to remove the operator lock from my cell phone, I already sent my request with number NUL216716114671, The problem is that I do not receive the email to confirm my unlocking request.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

ATT Next Upgrade at Apple HELP

Hello. I did an upgrade using Next at Apple. I pick up the new phone at the Apple Store tomorrow. My question is, who do I turn in the old phone to? Do I give it to Apple or do I go to an ATT Corporate store or mail it back to ATT? Thanks!

Questions

Horrible CS makes me believe it's all part of a scam

<span;>I purchased and activated my device in February of this year. Throughout the activation process, the automated service selected the $50 plan when I wanted the $75 Monthly Unlimited Max Plus plan. Don't know how but I thought it gave it to me. Later that day when I realized I was on the

Questions

I needy transfer number

My transfer number please

Questions

Closed

Why does the AT&T help chat not have any way to access a real human representitive?

I recieve additional charges on my bill which require me to call AT&T EVERY SINGLE MONTH! This month I was charged an additional $30. When I called the customer service number I am told (by a bot) that My call will be answered in 45 minutes to an hour! In the meantime I try to use the "Chat onli

Questions

Need to port wireless

Codenumber (edited) for number (edited) to Google fiber wireless, keep (edited) on AT&T with you all! Anne C. account number (edited) (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Always denied on unlock request (were missing some info)

Hi! I requested unlock request for iPhone XS Max on the ATT Unlock portal and always getting denied Current status - DeniedWe can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account. Resubmit your request and select No when asked, \"Do you have a mobile number from

Questions

Dropped calls

We live in an area where AT&T has "good coverage" however i can barely make phone calls....they drop ALL THE TIME!!! In fact, i tried to call AT&T support today and my call dropped after waiting 20 minutes for an agent.  Tried to call three more times and the call wouldn't even connect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to unlock phone

Tried AT&T's unlock phone form online and it said "We can't unlock your device today.? You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request." I tried it once!

Questions

Device Return lost by AT&T or their return service

About 3-4 months after I shipped my phone back in the mail using their box and shipping label, I get an email saying they didn't receive it and are charging my account over $400. I dig through my photos and find a picture of the label and box like they recommended to find the tracking number and fin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old Bill

I have been trying to pay an old bill and I can't get anywhere and i am told that 1 there is no account. Then the next person says I cant have my phone number because I owe a balance. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Problem with communication abroad

I need to go to Russia for a period of 4 months. I told about this in the communication salon. But the connection stopped working after crossing the border (no network signal). I cannot receive SMS messages and therefore I cannot log into my personal account.My friends came to the salon to find out

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.