Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Lock sim

Hi good evening i have some request🙏 can i request for device unlock my device is lock and i tried to unlock it but it’s not working it says have payment balance issue but i buy my phone second hand and i don’t know what im gonna do to this iphone i have to use this for my class please help😩

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

The network on my phone is locked how do I unlock it

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer from family plans

Husband & I our both on our separate families plans, we want to get off our families and create our own together, was told in store to call the 611 and be released from our plans and then the 611 will call us to set up but I’m not understanding how it’s going to put me and my husband on the same

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

No phone service

Hello I'm wondering if my phone has been disconnected. If so how much is the bill

Questions

• Wireless Account

USPS lost phones, AT&T wants to charge me

Today I received "Your device BBA APL IPH 12P 256GB GLD was not received by 01/26/23. You will see a charge of $550.00 balance owed on the device on your next wireless bill. If the device has been returned, please contact us at 800.331.0500. Thanks for choosing AT&T." I have two of these messag

Questions

• Wireless Billing

has anyone else gotten screwed with the trade in phone deals?

I traded in two Samsung phones, Ultra 20 and Ultra Note... used the ATT shipping label back on November 2nd... ATT says they didn't receive the phones and they are charging me for the two Pixels i traded for! it was THEIR shipping label! Not my responsibility once I hand them over at the Post Office

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can't Send Text or Images

Ever since 1/7/23 I have been unable to send text or SMS/MMS messages. I can however received them.  I have run anti-virus and cleanup with no resolution.  HELP!!! Samsung S22 only 4 months old.

Questions

• Samsung

Closed

Loyalty Management Refund

I have tried since November of 2022 to resolve a charge placed on my account. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for 20 years. This is insane, I have spoken and hung up on by no less than 15 Representatives and or Management. I have spent right at 20 hours on the phone in the last 5 days. And wa

Questions

• Wireless Account

Usage Details

How can I disable access to viewing text and call logs when you log in online? I’ve called support and gone into a store and nobody knows how to do this. There’s no way that I could be the only person who doesn’t want all their data readily available for others. This is a very concerning safety is

Questions

• Online Account Access

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is my Note 8 unlocked already?

I bought the pho e and it's supposed to be unlocked but my Verizon sim which is on and active won't work

Questions

• Samsung

Can an iPhone be cloned with e-sim card when new phone setup in service center?

Can a Cricket service center employee clone an iPhone when setting up new one in order to gain access to accounts and passwords, etc.. (I believe AT& T and Cricket joined forces, that's why I'm asking here.) During the setup of the new phone, I gave the guy several of my passwords, including my

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

ATT prepaid activation problem

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to activate my new wireless prepaid service. The on line system recognizes SIM/ICCID, IMFI, telephone number, and plan 16GB-12 month, but does not process out going calls and incoming calls go to Verizon voice mail and on line system will not allow me to set

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Can't turn on wifi calling

Have a new Moto g go phone. Where I live I can't get regular service. Have Wi-Fi. Can't seem to get the phone to turn on Wi-Fi calling, which also keeps me from texting. Why would this be happening? What do I have to do to turn on my Wi-Fi calling?

Questions

• Android

Network Unlock

Not a Att customer but I'm trying to have my device unlocked

Questions

• Android

Closed

how to contact @ATTMobilityCare

I need to message ATTmobilitycare, but cannot find how or where to do so.

Questions

• Apple

Why is customer Service so Terrible especially over the phone?

Customer service at AT&T is Terrible. The worst. These people act like it hurts them personally to actually find ways to make it better. You go to them with an issue and instead of trying to solve it they just make it worst then give u they (Edited per community guidelines) to kiss. I will never aga

Questions

• Wireless Account

Sd-Sdk-400

I gave a Galaxy Watch 4 that has never been able to Numbersync since I got it last summer. Since then, I've upgraded from a Note 20 to a Fold 4.  Still no Numbersync.  The watch works fine, bluetooth or as a standalone with its own number...just no Numbersync.  All I get is the error

Questions

• Wearables

Accepted Solution

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless Billing

DONT GO TO SAMS CLUB AT&T

Same thing happened to me. I had 6 lines with Tmobile and i was paying 360usd and Anastasia told me I was going to pay 240usd same service, new phones and pay less. Of course I agreed to that. The only thing I had to pay was phones taxes so I paid 222usd. And first bill I have to pay the activation

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.