Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206.1K)

Activity
Signal indicator phone’s.

I do know it’s an AT&T site based on my phone’s signal indicator .Any idea what equipment and bands are on here?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

activation prepaid plan $40 in Canada possible?

We will fly to Vancouver, stay there a few days and then board a cruise to Alaska, first port is Anchorage. Will we be able to activate a prepaid $40 plan in Vancouver (Canada)?

Questions

• Plans & Features

Note8 AT&T Security Update WiFi issues

I downloaded the new security update onto my phone this past Thursday. Immediately afterwards, my internet slowed down. Figured it was area. Now that I am back home, when my phone is on, the WiFi gets choked to a crawl. When I turns it off, internet goes back to normal. It is clear something has hap

Questions

• Device Features

att and Costco

Coscto and ATT must have formed a partnership. I have been an AT&T customer pretty much since cell phones were in service.  WIth the partnership, the COSTCO/ATT person said they could lower my AT&T bill with the costco membership.   I was on an older version of the phone and

Questions

• Apple

The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner must first remove the device from their account.

Hello, I bought a refurbished Motororla brand cell phone from the US Amazon page, which had service with AT&T, I assumed it would work in my country Peru on any operator.Since the AT&T provider does not exist in my country, I tried to use it with the networks of my country (with Movistar, Cl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

I need MCK Code for my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

I have Samsung galaxy S22 ultra and one Sim is with AT&T and other is Esim.so I needed to unlock network lock esim.and I got code to unlock but some how I entered wrong pin so now they need MCK Code for to unlock.Really look forward for your Support. Thank you ...

Questions

• Samsung

I went into the AT&T store to upgrade both of my Iphones And this is what I was offered.

I went into my local AT&T store to upgrade both of my iPhones a 12 pro and a 12 pro max to their corresponding 14 models. I wanted to use the current trade in program being offered, and I knew that I would have to pay off the current balance on each phone.  I was also aware that I would ne

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Updates if I switch carriers

If I take my s22 ultra to a new carrier will I still get updates? It is an att branded phone. I'm aware I would need to pay it off and get an unlock code.

Questions

• Account Features

can i buy more data just for this month

My son used up all our high-speed data for the month. The "slow" data is so slow it's unusable. Trying to find a way to purchase more data on a one-time basis.

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

ATT is charging my husband $3/minute for international calls using WhatsApp.

My husband has relatives in several foreign countries and has used WhatsApp with no problem until switching to att. Now att is charging him $3 a minute under "international calling".

Questions

• Apple

Plan changed without my consent

Has this happened to you? I was on chat with representative about my cellular router not being able to connect. Going thru the troubleshooting steps and everything. I get an email that my bill went from $230 to $291! I'm still on chat and asked did my plan change from unlimited to something else? Th

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Billing

Why my bill went higher after my discount

Questions

• Samsung

No signal

Hey I don’t know what wrong with my AT&T Prepaid SIM saying NO Service since 5days now please what’s wrong

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Accepted Solution

Understanding trade in payoff

We traded in a phone for an IPhone 12 and was told we’d owe $300 difference. We wanted to pay that off but were told they would bill us $10 a month for 30 months.  That was the difference between the costs of the IPhone 12 less trade in value of our old phone.  So, 10 months have rolled a

Questions

• Wireless Billing

I keep having to reset "network settings"

I keep having to reset "network settings" What would be the problem? - I have an iPhone 12 pro max - I had it for about a year now

Questions

• Apple

Is there a best time during the billing cycle to upgrade?

Looking to upgrade from IPhone 12 Pro Max to 14 pro max. Does it matter when I upgrade and why?

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Failed autopay again

Every 3 months I get the same error saying auto pay was not successful. When I log into my prepaid account autopay is magically disabled and says please make a payment. When I try to enable autopay it always says account information is currently unavailable, please contact customer service. So I los

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless account access

Customer Service, chat and in store can't help so far... I got a new IPad with wireless service through Costco. They set up a temporary pass code to access my account. (No idea what it is) I tried to reset it, but the AT&T site wants to text you a temporary code....yeah, how when it's an I

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Not Feeling So Loyal Anymore After 25+ Years

My father whom is 74, which is the holder of our account went to an ATT store in Oct. 2022, to look only at Apple watches. The watch he was looking at, my father told me that the store Rep told him the watch wasn't compatible with his iPhone 11 (which was not true and was a fraudulent statement t

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not able to unlock device

Not able to unlock device that is out of contract.

Questions

• Account Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.