Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

esim for Samsung watch

I bought a LTE Samsung watch. Is it true I can get an esim from AT&T with the same phone number as my phone at no charge?  If yes, how do I do that?  My phone is a Samsung S21 Ultra.  Thank you.

Questions

Going out of town

Khristjon W. and Rodney W. phone lines are going out of town (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Unlock my phone

I'm trying to get my phone to work but it's not working because I have a different sim card and I have it in development mode

Questions

unlocking iphone11

my daughter sent her old iphone 11 to me but it is no longer online and i need to unlock it.how do i do that when it is not connected any longer?

Questions

Took my iPhone (That I am the original purchaser) to Apple for a repair and they said AT&T reported my phone as stolen (it wasn't)

My phone was never stolen or reported as stolen. CheckMEND says that ATT Mobility US flagged my device as lost or stolen but I am the original purchaser and I've never reported anything. When I call AT&T or go into the store they look in my account and it is active and has no locks or blacklis

Questions

Installment plan locked device, can I add esim?

Hello, my device is currently under the installment plan with At&t and it has not been paid fully yet. I am planning to travel to another country and would like to get an esim for that. Am I'm able to add that esim into the device and use it?

Questions

Sales employees SCAMMERS

One of att employees scammed me into letting me let him run my credit thinking he was gonna get a sale. I wanted to switch my 4 lines from prepaid to contract. He lied to me saying I could keep my numbers. After he ran my credit he said I couldn't keep my number that if I called back I could get the

Questions

Deceptive "Free Phone" Offer

Three weeks ago, I changed to AT&T fiber Internet, and the technician arrived and started the installation. I then received a call from AT&T, and the person on the phone said he was supposed to drop by and help me with apps and any questions I had about AT&T fiber. So I thought that was

Questions

[Urgent] No access to US phone, unable to cancel auto-pay or log into account from abroad!

Hello, I recently moved out of the US, and need to cancel my AT&T service. In the States, I had a prepaid plan that was configured with auto-pay (each month, a fixed amount would be deducted from my bank). However, now that I am not in the country anymore, I am unable to cancel auto-pay. It has

Questions

Missing data time stamps

On my bfs data usage it shows the normal every 3 hour time stamp then all of a sudden it will show 4kb 5kb or 6kb then the time logs will skip 12 hours and start again. It does this all the time. Sometimes it will skip 6 hours, 4 hours. But no data usage will show at all. Why would it do that?

Questions

Device unlock

can u help me unlock my phone, xs max

Questions

Can a minor buy a prepaid number?

Could someone under the age of 18 buy a phone number at a physical AT&T location without a address or a phone number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Not receiving calls or texts on Android phone

Suddenly I'm not receiving calls or messages on my Pixel 7 Pro. I've had the phone for over a year with no problem like this. This is the fourth time in month that this has happened. I don't realize there's an issue until someone contacts me elsewhere to ask why I'm not responding...which is defeati

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Closed

Tv has no signal

I can’t get the signal to come on

Questions

WHERE'S THE CREDIT FROM NATIONAL OUTAGE FEW MONTHS BACK???

A ticket was opened and I received a text stating they were working on it, then another stating it was resolved with a link in text to see details. THERE ARE NO DETAILS!!!! ITS NOT RESOLVED!!! WORST YET, WHEN REPLYING TO TEXT THE RESPONSES ARE IN SPANISH. I DON'T SPEAK OR CARE TO SPEAK SPANISH

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can oneplus 11 or oneplus 11 pro use AT&T's service? I didn't find them on the whitelist?

I want to use my own phone.

Questions

$5 refund for outage

After notification from ATT that they were going to refund $5 for the outage I was satisfied. Got my bill for the 7 lines and phones that I pay for and was surprised to see only one credit for $5.  Really upset!!  I get $5 and the guy who has one phone gets the same $5….not right …really

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost phone

Need to get recovery codes sent to that phone

Questions

Text error 415

I use my phone for work running a service business. I get and receive photos every day,  from all brands and service providers.  The ONLY time I get the 415 error is sending pictures to my wife's phone on the same account. I have had some luck after resending 5-10 times, it might finally

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.