Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (205.7K)

Activity
I cannot get verification texts on my new iPhone 14

I recently switched to AT&T and a new iPhone 14 pro and cannot recieve verification texts?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

device unlock

unlock request is in progress for about 10 days....no email received.... details: (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

No cell service

I have zero AT&T cell service at my home. I need it for Resmed Medical equipment which runs on your network. It has been this way for over two years. Please add a tower or something.. am located on Sika Deer way in Fort Myers, FL. This is not the boondocks.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

This is so frustrating.

So I have an issue where I can’t send pictures anymore. All of the sudden I called AT&T today and they were so unhelpful with me. They were going in circles and explaining to me that my solution to this is to not send pictures over 1MB which I told him that’s impossible because every picture tak

Questions

• Apple

AT&T lie so much

They told me the same thing and I’m going through the same thing. I hate them so much

Questions

• Wireless Account

cancelling a new cell phone account

I'm representing my 99 year old mother, Freda Harmon, and am her acting POA. Totally unknown to me she recently was persuaded by her great, great granddaughter to purchase a new I-phone 14, along with the air time. Soon after doing this my mother, Freda Harmon, had a medical emergency and is now con

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Refund prepaid amount

After activating the phone I am unable to make a call or receive one. I call customer service, they ask for the phone number I was assigned and say no account by that number found.

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

We can't unlock this device for you because we didn’t sell or activate it.

Hi I have an old iPhone 8+ that I haven't used in years which I'm trying to activate on a different carrier but am getting the following error when I try to unlock. Could an AT&T rep please DM me to try to sort this out? We can't unlock this device for you because we didn’t sell or activate it

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Selling iPhone 10 xr

Do you have to unlink or have the phone open for the buyer who isn’t an ATT subscriber to sell it to them? The phone is fully paid off.

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need a Local second phone number for my iPhone, Dual Sim?

I have a local Oregon area code phone number but moved away from Oregon over 10 years ago. Never had or wanted to change the phone number, until I started a business. Now I need a local phone number and went into ATT and they mentioned the Dual Sim, super easy. However, 35-40 bucks per month is the

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Network Control Unlock Key

Hannah: I see that the device is not having any unlock codeMe: What does that even mean?Hannah: That means we are unable to generate the unlock code on the deviceHannah: So you can reach our team at the store or on the callMe: That not true when there is a [EDITED per Community Guidelines] app that

Questions

• Samsung

Trade in credits missing

A line on my plan upgraded in October and as part of that promotion AT&T would give $800 in bill credits. It’s been 3 bills since the upgrade i we still don’t have any bill credits. The trade in was completed 11/03/22. The phone we traded in definitely was in the fine print of the promotion. All

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Now I have no service

My prepaid monthly plans, even though they’re eight dollars more than that needs to be in my account and has been since way before midnight tonight

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Need my auto pay credit

I made a payment tonight because my prepaid service was expiring at midnight tonight, but it did not give me my auto pay credit. Therefore, my plan will not renew. How can I get this credit

Questions

• Account & Usage

Getting screwed on credits

For the second time I am being denied a valid credit on a phone purchase. When I purchased my 11 Pro Max it was during a promotion in which I should have received a credit, no trade in required. Called multiple times, was told it was “escalated” and the conclusion was always that ‘they couldn’t vali

Questions

• Wireless Account

The device has been banned in another country

I am a resident of Saudi Arabia, I bought this device recently, but unfortunately I discovered that the device was banned here from your company. What is the solution?

Questions

• Device Features

Closed

fixing atnt and their (Edited per community guidelines)hole service

atnt has the most fraudulent lying (Edited per community guidelines)hole data service abd needs to be closed down but theyown the (Edited per community guidelines) fcc so what do we do"

Questions

• Account & Usage

Photos larger than 1MB will not send over WiFi Calling even with Advanced Messaging activated...

I have chatted with customer service and the tech department 3 times now on this issue with the last time being very unhelpful. I started out yesterday just asking for someone to help me with an issue I have had for a couple weeks of picture messages not sending over wifi calling or taking foreve

Questions

• Samsung

Can't make calls

So I was able to get my note 20 ultra working on att network through this site thank you, However I have a note 5 on att list as tested, enhanced turned on IT IS A ATT PHONE, did the network reset, have internet but can't make calls, Sim works fine on my note 20 ultra 5g. Any ideas?

Questions

• Samsung

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.