Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Dead Zone on Garfield Ave

How do I report a dead zone in this area? It is about 5 blocks all around in Monterey Park. The call drops and it goes into SOS mode for about 5 blocks. I checked the coverage map and it says that there are no issues. Area code is 91754.

Questions

ATT closed my account, sent to collections, and can't reopen and activate my mobile phone.

ATT gave me a promotional deal in February 2024 if I switched a landline at my office (account was for landline, fax line and internet) to a mobile phone and kept the fax line and internet. I continued to receive my bill for my account which was paid automatically, and never received information ab

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Data Package Specifics

If I am connected to a wifi network without cellular data turned on, but still send texts/calls, am I charged the international data package fee?

Questions

My son is in England but unable to enable data roaming

We have the international plan with AT&T, and my son is in England but unable to use his phone. When he goes to Settings, he doesn't see an option to enable Data Roaming. He also sees a "no SIM" message under the eSIM section. Is this the issue? How does he fix it while there?

Questions

Closed

Bad for Small Businesses - DON'T DO BUSINESS HERE EVER AGAIN

I went to the AT&T store near me yesterday to set up a business account. My priority was to get the Netgear Nighthawk 5g pro for my food truck and the wireless plan that came with it plus brought my own phone number to set up the new business phone plan. The guy at the store set me up with everythin

Questions

Orange SIM card - Europe

I am traveling to both the UK and France next month and am looking at buying an Orange SIM card or eSim instead of using ATT's international plan. Have any other iphone users had experience with this?  My phone is paid off, but in settings under "carrier lock," it says "SIM locked."  I'm

Questions

How can I get AT&T to update their CNAM registry database to display my companies name??

My business is not an ATT Customer. We Utilize TEAMS VOICE and have updated the CNAM DB to our company name.  ATT CNAM database is still showing the wrong caller ID.   How can I get AT&T to update their CNAM registry database to the correct name? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cell Phone Number That is Local to the Country

I have AT&T, and I'll be traveling to the Philippines. How do I get a local Philippine cell number so that it is a local call for Philippine residents calling me?  If I get a SIM in the Philippines when I get there ( swap with the US SIM in my phone), will it have a local Philippine cell n

Questions

spam calls, more than half a dozen a day

Can someone from ATT explain why all of a sudden I started getting spam calls after switching from Tmobile to ATT??? I'm ridiculously getting a high number of calls the very next day after switching, definitely something to do with ATT. Should I ask for a full refund and switch back to the previous

Questions

Accepted Solution

need legals contact info

i need to contact the legal department to serve a subpeona to get text transcripts between my number and another number on my phone going back numerous years for a custody trial, nobody at the brick and mortar stores as well as chart service are willing to provide me with that contact info, i have a

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to unlock esim in advance?

We can't unlock your device until 60 days post-purchase. Please submit an unlock request after you’ve had your device for 60 days or

Questions

S10 5G - ATT Unlock Portal Says IMEI Doesn't Match

Hi, when I try to enter the imei for my Samsung Galaxy S10 5G on the AT&T Unlock Portal, it says that "the IMEI you entered doesn't match an AT&T device." Please help me unlock this phone as it is definitely an att device because it was released as a att specific device.

Questions

AT&T Not Honoring "Any Year, Any Condition"

I had a perfectly functioning phone that I had no intent of upgrading in the near future. Until I saw the endless commercials for "Any Year, Any Condition" and saw this as a great opportunity to upgrade an old Galaxy phone for a brand new S23...for free!  Too good to be true?  I guess so.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I report a several dead zones located all next to each other?

How can I report several dead zones located all next to each other? These are outside unobstructed and within the coverage map.

Questions

i ahve international roaming package and my data is working internationally, but i am neither able to make voice calls or recive calls

Data roaming is on, International roaming package is active, able to access data, unable to make or recieve voice calls

Questions

I want my phone duplicate bill

I have iphone 15 pro 246gb purchase from you and I want a duplicate copy of my phone bill so please get help with this I lost my phone bill my phone details are (Edited as per community guidelines) (Edited as per community guidelines) Please get me help with this please share duplicate bill copy

Questions

SSACT-557

Need help to activate sim Xiaomi t11 pro. Cannot activate at&t sim just bought yesterday from Walmart

Questions

Employment Verification

Hello! I recently visited an ATT store and purchased a new phone. During my visit, an employee mentioned that I could receive a monthly discount based on who my employer is. He noted that I would have to provide proof of employment online with a paystub, but unfortunately, I did not receive more det

Questions

Cannot receive authentication SMS messages from a foreign bank

My banks in Spain use SMS messages to send authentication codes. I never had an issue receiving them, but for the last few months it's been on and off... now it's off completely. I already tried many solutions: - check block numbers - reset network settings - remove the sim card but none of th

Questions

Automatic Network Selection

When travelling internationally I selected Manual Network selection, and now there is no option to turn it back to automatic. I am on an iPhone 15 Pro. Any ideas? Thanks!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.