Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.2K)

Activity
visual voicemail not available on new 24Ultra??!!

I tried to get my visual voicemail set up on my new Samsung galaxy 24Ultra and it won't set up. I did some google searches and seems that visual voicemail id not an option on this phone? So you pay $1300,on a new phone(I didn't because I got the $1000 off deal) and an app that allows you access to y

Questions

ATT store manager cx line on accident and now we can't get it back???

We went to an ATT store on 19Feb2024 to return a tablet and cx the line associated with the tablet. The store manager instead cx my husbands phone line on accident. They were not able to restore his line after 2 hours. We've called every day since and spent 9+ hours trying to resolve the issue. No o

Questions

my stuck in SOS mode

my phone does not have service and is stuck in SOS mode. i’ve tried everything: refreshing esim, installing updates, following prompts on my at&t account to troubleshoot and nothing is working. is there another outage today 2/23/24? the outage yesterday didn’t affect me. i’m in washington, D.c.

Questions

Phone bill

We had a new phone contract last month. This week we got the bill, it show more than we expected. We went to AT&T to ask about that. The employee told our military discount didn’t enter the system. So discount was not available. It’s so disappointing. When we first to go to store, we asked about

Questions

Day 2 of outage

I am in Northbrook, Illinois, just outside of Chicago. My service was briefly restored yesterday, but crashed again overnight. (The SOS signal) I haven’t seen any news about this on AT&T’s website. Just wanted to make AT&T aware of this. Please check your connectivity in the Chicago area.

Questions

Outage the other day affected one phone but not the other

I was visiting with my father the other day during the massive outage. We are both on AT&T wireless. He has an iPhone 12 and I, a 15 pro max. He lost service but I didn’t. We both turned off WiFi connections to make sure we were cellular only. Again, I had a steady 5 bars of 5g while he was in “

Questions

Phone returned but no credit?

Has anyone else returned a phone in the store and then been told AT&T didn’t receive it? I have had 6 different conversations via chat and phone and told now twice I would be credited but when I call back they tell me they have no proof of that conversation and that I need to drive 800 miles to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't activate Wifi Calling

I get the error message 502 Bad Gateway when trying to implement Wifi Calling on my Google Pixel 7Pro with AT&T. I've been with AT&T forever and never been able to use Wifi Calling.

Questions

5g+

5g+ is a joke on at&t. When my phone switches to 5g+ some of my apps don't work. That's pathetic. I shouldn't have to reboot the phone. There shouldn't be connection issues whatsoever! It's garbage and so is at&t. When this phone is paid off in a few months I'm done with at&t. Disrespect

Questions

No recruiter or manager showed up to the scheduled interview

I had a video interview Scheduled 2/22/24 for the Atlanta field service representative position. No one showed up. I'm guessing that the outages played a part in this. Regardless, I have been looking everywhere for a contact to get this rescheduled. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some

Questions

Uninstall AT&T from my phone

I've changed carriers and unlocked my phone. I was given a code to unlock it. It never gives you a chance to put in the code. I've disabled all the AT&T software it's still on the phone along with AT&T startup and shut down logo. I want it gone. I've tried 3 Sim cards with my new carrier wi

Questions

my daughter can't call me

My daughter tries to call me, but the call never comes through. She gets a recording- like when you hit the ignore button. however, I can call her just fine. She is not on my blocked list, she is on the same plan, on my favorites list. We have deleted each others numbers and reinstalled them, turned

Questions

Phone still doesnt work after outage

Even after I got my service back, my phone still keeps saying I have no internet and it wont let me connect to the internet.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Censoring group chats?

When trying to see the letters "USAA" in group chats, the message fails and reads "Unsupported content". I've tried both Google Messages and Samsung Messages. Both fail. All messages without "USAA" work. RCS is turned off. Sending "USAA" to a single person works. Just group chats fail where its MMS

Questions

Trade in credit after changing my number

I had upgraded and traded in my old phone, then I had not received credit since the employee made a mistake doing the trade in into a different account and number non associated with me, today I spoke with a representative, & was told I had received credit under the number I use to have, which I

Questions

What are "groups" on my bill?

I have one phone and one line. Why are there two groups on my bill?

Questions

check service

I need to see if my cell phone account is still active. Because nothing on my phone works

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung S22 wifi calling provisioning failed error

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and cannot get the wifi calling to work. I have restarted my phone numerous times, and tried to enable wifi calling numerous times.  Every single time, I receive an error message that states "Provisioning failed. Please try again later." I have even tried to activa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad 10th Gen. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already SIM unlocked, it is the eSIM that is showing AT

Questions

Verification code texts are not coming through

I just switched to AT&T today on an iPhone 14 and I am not able to receive verification texts for any apps. I can receive all other sms texts with no issue. This problem persists across all apps that require verification codes. I’ve restarted my phone, verified my blocked list and turned off and

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.