Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206.3K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Signed up for prepaid....no email confirmation?

Hi, I signed up for the $300 prepaid phone plan however I never received any email confirmation or anything that I signed up for this. Does AT&T send something confirming that my order was placed?

Questions

• Plans & Features

No longer showing read receipt in text

HI, My boyfriend and I both have the Samsung Galaxy S22+.  After he did the upgrade this weekend, neither one of us see or have the notifications of Delivered, read, etc.  We have not changed our settings, and they all show that we should be getting them 

Questions

• Samsung

Unable to unlock my phone

I’ve paid off my iPhone 14 pro device and all the bills recently. When I request to unlock the phone, the response it that it’s missing some info. I purchased it from Target with the intention of gifting it to someone after unlocking it. Unfortunately I had to travel outside the country for somet

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving

If I move to a different state, can I keep my old phone number.?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple watch 7 won’t connect to cellular

Got my Apple watch two days ago in At&t store, I have a 13pro, they couldn’t get it to connect in store, told me to take it home and try in a few hours, spent two hours on phone with customer service they couldn’t help me went back to the store next day and after them trying everything got sent

Questions

• Apple

Prepaid not able to install it on my cell, refund please

On January 11th, I bought a AT&T sim card and a 30$ prepaid service at Walmart. I was not able to complete installation, I went on AT7T store in Ocala, FL and the have spent 45 minutes trying to fix my problem and he also called AT&T customer service but they have not been able to solve my p

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Mobile Transfer with damaged screen

My phone has a damaged screen and is locked. How can I transfer my data to my new phone? TIA

Questions

• Samsung

Sent back broken phone via Asurion claim, ATT say they never received!!!

Hi, I dropped and smashed the screen on my Note 10 plus, I filed a claim and received a replacement via FedEx. I wiped the broken phone and packed it in the provided box using the provided postage and gave it to the postman same day.. same scenario I've been through too many times before, I'm clu

Questions

• Wireless Billing

ATT Lost My Trade-In

Shipped out my iphone 12 pro trade-in on Dec 27th, 2022 using USPS using the "trade-In package & label" sent By ATT. On Jan 3rd, ATT's partner shipping company Pitney Bowes picked up the package from USPS. Last update on Pitney Bowes site is Jan 6th it left their Atlanta, GA location. It has be

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Trying to unlock phones that have been paid off-HELP

I am trying to unlock 3 phones that I have paid off. They show paid off online and "upgrade ready"  I just want to unlock them but keep getting a message that there is a balance on the phones?  I have submitted requests, called in and no luck.  I feel like I am being held hostage by

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Accepted Solution

Getting nowhere switching from postpaid to prepaid using same phone numbers

I am so frustrated with this Prepaid stuff, this has by far been the worst experience I have ever had trying to deal with AT&T and I have been a longtime customer, it's almost like the entire prepaid portion of AT&T is very poorly managed and contracted out to 3rd party companies or somethin

Questions

• Plans & Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I limit access to my cellphone booster?

I have a new cellphone booster that allows access to anyone with AT&T but I don't want them using up my data if they are not connected to my internet. How do I restrict certain users or allow certain users access?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text Messaging

What happens to my text messages when my phone is off? If I leave the country for a week (on another sim card), will I be able to see my texts when I return?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Playing music from streaming service error free

Music skips. But only in Napster.  Downloaded songs to phone and still can’t make it through a song. Anybody suffer from this?  Is there a cure?

Questions

• Apple

Fake account

I received an email to verify my email for nee service. I haven’t applied for anything with at&t. This is also affecting my fico score that im trying so hard to work on

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t Router setup and sim actiation

Hello I'm trying to activate my att sim card for Hotspot to my att wifi access router I'm so clueless on what to do here can someone please help me

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Charges to my card with info if I got service

I tried to set up service and it did not take my card so my purchase as a new customer did not go through no confirmation or order number but you guys charged my card three different times for the amount offered which was 36.35 I would like my money put on my card immediately.

Questions

• Wireless Account

We're having technical issues right now. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again.

Does ATT block bots?, I just wanted to automate my unlock request plus testing my automation skills, but everytime I run the script this error is shown on the screen. Just let me know if att doesn't let bots run the unlock request, I am testing my automation skills by automating different websites,

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

ATT has a fraud alert on my account in error and I can't get ANYONE in this Department to resolve this - we are ready to switch to Verizon

We are trying to upgrade to the new Samsung S23 Ultra and have placed the order several times and also gone into the store. Every order has been cancelled saying to go into the store to verify identity.  We did this and the order was still cancelled.  The store tried to call the Fraud Dep

Questions

• Wireless Account

Is flip 4 better than flip 2

What is the difference between Cingular flip 2 and Cingular flip 4?

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.