Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Change payment amount

I want to change my payment amount

Questions

i want to payoff my phone

i want to pay off my phone

Questions

Waiting & Waiting for Trade In Shipping Label

Ordered new phone in Jan 2024 while trading in my old. With the new phone came instructions to mail but no shipping label. I called and requested new label. I waited and waited with no luck. Called again, waited 2 weeks with no luck. Requested 2 more kits through the text link. Guess what? No luck.

Questions

Advance message not working on 24 plus

My advance message is nit working with other att contacts on the network but will work with contacts on different carrier then att

Questions

Infinite Error Loop with cart

In December (2 months ago) I added a phone to my cart. I did not end up purchasing the phone.  Today I logged into my account and whenever I try to do anything more than look at my billing I get an error saying it looks like I've stepped away from my account and they're ending my session to pr

Questions

Old phone number sends texts to my contacts

Hello everyone, I recently unsubscribed from my AT&T wireless plan and gave up my number because I have permanently moved to a different country. I think my old AT&T number is now already being used by another person in the States. However, the bad news is that I have been getting reports f

Questions

Accepted Solution

3 yr contract

Turned-in android to get $800 off on new phone, but still locked in for 3 yrs....is that part of the fine print contract ?

Questions

My mobile number has been flagged as spam

I called a friend of mine recently and they said my phone number (even though it was in their contacts list) showed up as a spam risk by the service they have installed on their phone. This is a big problem for me, since I use this number for both personal and business calls in which I make outbound

Questions

My xs max still locked.

Hello, I bought a phone few years ago from a shop on Bangladesh. They told it was just country lock. And after one year it will be unlocked automatically. Now its been 4 years and phone is still locked. I need help from @ATTMobilityCare

Questions

Contact’s phone call goes to voicemail

I have a contact that when they call me, my iPhone does not ring, and their call goes straight to voicemail. This only is effecting one contact. I have tried resetting my iPhones settings, I have contacted Apple support, I have contacted AT&T support, all with no luck. I have checked my

Questions

Trade-In Not Honored; Beware of in-store Scam - How to get credit applied?

I am writing to express my frustration with a recent experience at an AT&T store and the subsequent billing issues I've encountered. Approximately 10 months ago, I visited an AT&T store to take advantage of a promotion and upgrade my phone. I traded in my fully paid-off iPhone 13 to purchase

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to see my account number

Reset pin transfer number which out old pin

Questions

Verify identity

Hello I was supposed to verify my identity and didn’t withing 24 hours can you help me

Questions

Unauthorized Asurion Insurance and Nextup Added when upgraded in store - Watch out!

I upgraded my iphone at a corporate store near my house. Was asked by employee if I was interested in insurance and I said no - already have on all our phones (not AT&T).  Was asked by Next UP and I also said no - we don't upgrade early - never have.  They went ahead and added Next Up

Questions

Trade-In Credit Not Honored

I traded in a 256GB Iphone 11 Pro in perfect condition Dec 2023 for a trade-in + move from Verizon Wireless for a credit of $850.  The promotion was all over TV, came up when I used the online promotion trade-in tool, and also told I qualified (based on condition) by the agent.  I called AT&T today

Questions

Samsung 24 Ultra Issues

I bought the S23 Ultra in Feb 2023. Shortly after, the following problems arose: I have to text a friend at most 16x before it gets delivered. Calendar alerts don't save. I have to force stop apps or restart the phone so that the app ultimately opens. I have to tap buttons several times before it r

Questions

Can't get access to Max

I have Max with my plan and now I can't log in anymore with AT&T as my provider. Says my account can't be verified. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel prepaid auto pay

Hi, could you please help me to cancel my prepaid auto pay. Was in the US for a businesstrip and now back to germany. Unintentionally got two numbers (seems like it). Could we please do this via mail and with name, adress, email info? Let me know what you need. Thanks in advance! Best regard

Questions

Son's phone keeps calling mine and he isn't placing the call

He says my phone is calling him too. This has been going on the past 7-8 hrs and neither one of us is calling the other person.  What is going on and how do we make it stop?

Questions

Can't Switch Between 5G and 4G/LTE

I just got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S24+ today. I live in an area with poor reception, so I usually switch my phones to only use 4G because it still works pretty well. For some reason, and it did the same on my last phone (S20 FE), I cannot turn off the 5G standalone mode so I can have somewhat de

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.