Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (109)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Nfl

I have at&t uverse phone, internet and tv but I do not have Directv. Is there anyway that I can get NFL SUNDAY TICKET?

Questions

NFL mobile

I'm thinking of switching to att from Verizon but I like the NFL mobile app.  I read where u can watch the Sunday ticket from your phone but my question is do u have to pay for the Sunday ticket and how will u watch the Sunday night and Thursday night gsmes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I access the NFL Redzone channel?

I am curious how i can obtain access to the NFL Redzone channel, channel 1629 on my display. When i press ok to order, i am given an error screen. I do not want to purchase NFL Sunday Ticket for $300 just for the one channel. If i can obtain Redzone through Uverse, that would be optimal.

Questions

S20 unlocked

When making a call why won't my unlocked S20 switch to 4LTE when 5G is not available? It just says "couldn't connect".

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Eligibility for $20 Prepaid Promotion?

I have a postpaid account with 2 lines.  Am I eligible for the $20 discount on the unlimited plans if I switch to prepaid service?  If so, what is the most efficient way to make this change?

Questions

Note 20 issue

Note 20 on att network is not receiving some picture texts for some users. Also, I cannot upload image to Google or any online app over wifi. Tried turning off battery saver. Clearing message cache data ect. No avail.

Questions

Galaxy note 20

how many are still waiting for their pre ordered note 20 to be free like the promo said

Questions

Re: U-VERSE needs to add the NFL SUNDAY TICKET FOR 2014 SEASON NOW!!!

Will Sunday ticket be offered to universe customers for the 2015 season

Questions

s20+ vs s20 Ultra ordering issue

I just finished an online order for an upgrade, to an s20 Ultra, through chat (because it wouldn't accept my address) and It is showing up as an s20+ 5g in the Order Management Portal. The Live chat guy assured me that it's just what it's coded to say and that it's the S20 Ultra. I'm not sure if i

Questions

Galaxy Note 20

The Galaxy Note 20 continually tells me I am out of storage. I cannot video and barely can take pics eventhough I have AT&T phone storage app and have transferred photos and videos to it.

Questions

How do you watch the Sunday Ticket

On my iPhone I can't figure out how to make it full screen when watching the games on Sunday ticket with my iPhone 5s

Questions

Re: NFL SUNDAY TICKETS Shortcuts

I sent a note to the President and did receive an acknowledgement that my complaint was received.  Please see contact information below: Chief ExecutiveJohn StankeyCEO of AT&T Entertainment & Internet Services2230 E. Imperial HwyEl Segundo, CA 90245(214) 757-8001JS9991@att.com

Questions

NFL Sunday football

During the hurricane irma on Sunday with local channels doing weather updates, will uverse show football on a different channel

Questions

S20+support

I have spent hours on the phone with support and everything they tell me does not resolve my 2 problems. I have an s20+5g. My visual voicemail never contains any readable text. Also, my caller id only displays names of my contacts. All others are only numbers.

Questions

S20 ultra updates

I have a at&t s20 ultra but I live in jamaica how can I go about getting updates for my device 

Questions

Email to Text is delayed 20-25 minutes

Email to text is delayed about 20-25 minutes. It doesn't matter which email service is used. The text won't be received for 20-25 minutes. I'm using an Iphone 7 Plus. I've turned off and restarted the phone. When an email is sent as a text to my phone number it takes 20-25 minutes to show up.

Questions

I found contact information for person below and sent an email to him complainingChief ExecutiveJohn StankeyCEO of AT&T Entertainment & Internet Services2230 E. Imperial HwyEl Segundo, CA 90245(214) 757-8001JS9991@att.com

Questions

This is thde 3rd time I am posting contact infp to complain to CEO which someone from AaTt is monitering and deleting. Chief ExecutiveJohn StankeyCEO of AT&T Entertainment & Internet Services2230 E. Imperial HwyEl Segundo, CA 90245(214) 757-8001JS9991@att.com

Questions

S20 Deal

I signed up to trade in my phone for the free S20 but I just received an email stating I would get up to $300 for my trade. I have not been able to confirm that the deal went through. Please confirm.

Questions

S20 phone

Hi yes I recently talked to someone named gary on the chat list and I couldn't get the s20 because I didn't have a credit card so he made me get the sim card and the unlimited 85 dollar plan but he said that he will get me the S20 for $0 down and everything I took screen shots of our conversation wh

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.