Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Mar 31, 2019 8:12 PM

Wifi calling not available?

my s7 edge has no wifi calling, yet i have a secure wifi connection. My sim card does not work though. Please help?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.4K Messages

a year ago

@skittlesraven wrote:

yeah, but he/she didn't mention a sim card, sorry im not that knowledgable on phones

A SIM card provides service to your phone.  If you don’t have a working SIM card, you cannot have active service, which was in my previous post.   “WiFi calling is just another way to access the network with your active service.“.    

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.4K Messages

a year ago

To use WiFi calling on your phone you must have an AT&T branded android, be running at least android marshmallow, and have enabled the function with your service in the USA.  WiFi calling is just another way to access the network with your active service.  

Prepaid may not all have WiFi calling available to them (yet).  

So what of the above do you not have?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I have every single one of those. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

a year ago

You said your sim card does not work.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

yeah, but he/she didn't mention a sim card, sorry im not that knowledgable on phones

Get started...

Ask a new question