The Samsung Galaxy S24
kskorupa's profile

• 

3 Messages

Monday, March 28th, 2022 11:45 AM

What phones can use voice over LTE?

I am looking for a new phone to replace my S6 active and since I don't want to spend $500+ on one, I was looking at a refurbished S10. I was warned by my local AT&T store to make sure that a phone bought online was originally bought from AT&T so that it would be capable of voice over LTE. Is there a way to check this?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

2 years ago

Order from Swappa.  It's the best way to get the correct (At&t branded) phone that's been updated and will work. 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I received a locked Xfinity mobile phone even though the phone I bought is listed as an AT&T phone. After contacting both Xfinitymobile and Samsung, neither can unlock it. I'm quite dissatisfied with Swappa and plan to never use them again unless I get a solution from them and a reason for why this happened.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

2 years ago

Swappa very clearly advertises phones by carrier.  Go back and look at your purchase.   

If you did indeed purchase an AT&T phone according to your swappa order, contact the seller

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Mine clearly says AT&T. It was a seller mistake. I'm in contact with them and hoping it gets resolved soon.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.