Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 7:10 AM

Unlock

When I try to request to unlock my phone it says my IMEI does not belong to an AT&T device. I just paid off my phone and it has been 48 hours.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

Was it replaced through warranty or insurance? If yes, call or chat with AT&T and correct the IMEI, then request unlock.
You may have to call AT&T and speak with Advanced tech support.

If you are stuck still after dealing with tech support file an FCC complaint online and someone will contact you from AT&T

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.