Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
R

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 8th, 2021 10:30 PM

Unlock request on my Samsung Galaxy S tablet

I've attempted twice to get my Galaxy S tablet unlocked, each time getting this error message: "The account owner info you entered doesn't match our records." My tablet is paid for, I have no account balance and my AT&T contract expired over 5 years ago. I purchased this brand new and would like it unlocked. I have also read the requirements per you website for unlocking a device and I meet all of them. 

Please unlock my tablet or advise what info you need to confirm who I am.

Respectfully,

Michael (Edited as per Community Guidelines)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

If it's 5 years old att may not have the unlock code anymore

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

They didn't reply with that. They said the info didn't match their records. I tried a while ago as well and got the same info, so I bought a new one. I want to use them both now. It really shouldn't matter what the info is if it's not stolen, not active and has a zero balance. I bought this unit new but what if a my brother gave it tome? AT&T should not be able to refuse to unlock the tablet.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

You apply for unlock as a non customer.  But if the tablet was never activated on att well it's not in the system.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.