Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
A

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Jan 21, 2020 7:07 AM

Unlock old phone

Submitted the unlock request says i need x amount of service which is (Edited per community guidelines) i had the phone for like two years got a new att phone now i want to give my nephew the old phone but it needs to be unlocked for a different Sim and i just watched a guy unlock 10 phones straight out the box with thier unique unlock codes so i know you don't need service to unlock the phone

• 

5 Messages

2 y ago

They edited my problem do let's try this again submitted request for unlock code said i need x amount of service for code, which i know to not be true it was a phone i bought had active got a new phone now want to unlock old phone for my nephew to use with a different Sim card This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Unlock old phone

• 

5 Messages

I should also note i just watched a guy unbox like 10 phones and input thier unique unlock codes into each one and explained how to request the codes from att with the IMEI number now how can one person get 10 codes for phones that were never opened and activated and i can't get one for a phone i had for two years???🤔
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.