Unlock instructions for Galaxy S8 Active
I've tried googling openly and within this community before asking here.
I received my unlock code from ATT support.
I'm trying to confirm the instructions, here is what I've found so far:
1. Power off the device and remove the SIM card.
2. Power up the device without a SIM
3. Press Dial (may not be required) - I'm assuming this means go to the dialpad so the sequence can be entered
4. Enter #7465625*638*, the unlock code, and #. Note: After the first *, the rest of the sequence does not display on the screen.
5. After a successful unlock, “Network Lock Deactivated” displays.
If these instructions are correct, just looking for confirmation (specially for step 3)
I don't have a new SIM card to use yet, just wanting to unlock for when I do.
Or are these the instructions?
From power on mode, go to phone dialer:
A pop-up will appear and then enter the code ATT sent