Ask a question
Tue, Apr 7, 2020 5:20 PM
how do i get a unlock code for my galaxy s10e ?
2 months ago
• Your device isn’t reported lost or stolen, or involved with fraud.
• You must complete your contract or installment plan (including early termination fees). Or, pay off an installment plan early and then make another unlock request in 24 hours.
• Your device isn’t active on another AT&T account.
• If you upgraded early, wait 14 days to unlock your old device. Business customers wait 30 days.
• Your service must be active for at least 60 days with no past due or unpaid balance.
• AT&T PREPAID℠ (formerly GoPhone®) devices must have at least 6 months of active service.
• If you’re military, we’ll ask you to email your TCS or PCS (Temporary / permanent change of station) documents for eligibility. You won’t have to complete installment plans or contracts.
• If you have a business-owned device, your company must authorize you to unlock it.
• Go here if your phone meets all the requirements https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/