Unlock code from AT&T does not work (Samsung Galaxy S5)
1. Power off the device, remove the battery, and insert a non-AT&T SIM card.
2. Re-insert the battery and power on the device with non-AT&T SIM.
3. The device displays Enter the device unlock code.
4. Enter the eight-digit unlock code.
5. Press OK.but I got an error message saying that the unlock was unsuccesful.
I already wasted 2 out of the 5 attempts that I have so I'm freaking out a little bit. Both times I inserted the 8 digit carefully and correctly. I did not mistype it.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Thank you for your help!