Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
KylaJo's profile
KylaJo
#1 Star!
Helpful 1

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 22, 2017 6:57 PM

Unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S8

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 through Samsung itself and it says it is locked to AT&T network. I called AT&T and they told me to go to the unlock website and it tells me:
"The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT&T wireless phone or tablet. Please re-enter the correct 15-digit IMEI number for your AT&T wireless phone or tablet. You can obtain the IMEI number from the wireless phone by dialing *#06# ".
I was told to post this problem here and request an unlock code.
Thank you for your time.

ACE - Sage

• 

100.4K Messages

Il y a 5 y

@Superant   Read the thread....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 5 y

Better do some real research folks before unlocking any phone. Several important lte bands and wifi goodies are exclusive to carrier branded phones.Pixel , maybe but lacking bands for roaming on tmobile ,etc. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 5 y

same here. still no resolution.

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 4 y

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Il y a 4 y

Wt is the link please

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Il y a 4 y

Later edit: I forgot to mention that the phone was bought from Samsung, it was a pre-order, was paid in full and at the same price as they later sold unlocked phones so it was my right to receive code from AT&T but never happened. Anyways the webiste I used was called unlock radar if I remember correctly.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.