Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
P

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021 4:35 PM

Unable to use after updae

Did an update to software which added new features. Was trying new features, one which I did not know actually tells you what everything is on the phone when you touch it. But now I cannot get out of that program, I cannot turn the phone off, I cannot unlock with my pin, I am receiving calls and text but cannot answer or see them and I cannot call out. It is a Galaxy A01

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

google your phone model with the issue

Employee

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

Try hard reset, it's perfectly safe as long as it's not overused.
Simply hold down the power button and volume down button for around ten seconds.

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

And just what is the issue? I have tried everything I know and I get nothing from google. 

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you, that allowed me to turn off the phone but now it will not turn back on.

Employee

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

If your phone won't turn back on at all, then try the reset again. Of course make sure phone is charged.

To force restart your device, press and hold the Volume down key and Power/Lock key on the device for 10–20 seconds. This performs a simulated battery disconnect.

If nothing helps, this looks like a phone issue. If still in warranty, then proceed with warranty process, if not, then try a local phone repair shop.

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks will try this. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.