The Samsung Galaxy S24
davidbk's profile
Administrator

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

Monday, June 6th, 2016 8:36 PM

The Samsung Galaxy S7 active is now available, exclusively from AT&T!

We are excited to announce that the Samsung Galaxy S7 active is now available exclusively from AT&T at www.att.com/galaxys7active or at AT&T stores, nationwide.

6456A.jpg

If you have any questions about the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, ask them here!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

You can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 active exclusively at

www.att.com/galaxys7active or at AT&T stores, nationwide, in Sandy Gold, Titanium Gray, and Camo Green.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 active offers many great features including:

• The toughest shatter and water-resistant Galaxy device ever
  • 4K video capture
  • A revolutionary 12 MP dual-pixel camera
  • Built-in fingerprint sensor
  • The ability to add up to 200GB of expandable memory

To learn more about the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, visit our Device Support and Tutorials.

You can learn more about the Samsung Galaxy S7 active here!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Any word about pre-ordering this device?

Explorer

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

Why the heck would anyone buy this from AT&T?  Look at the threads... It will never get an update!

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

Hi @wifiguru1!

While there isn't a pre-order, the Samsung Galaxy S7 active will be available, exclusively at AT&T, beginning on Friday, June 10.

On Friday, June 10, you will be able to purchase the Galaxy S7 active - in Sandy Gold, Titanium Gray, and Camo Green - at www.att.com/galaxys7active or at AT&T stores, nationwide.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

@judwheeler

If you don't use the phone on ATT, it won't get OTA updates.  However, you can get updates flashed on any Samsung device at the Samsung experience desk at Best Buy.

Scholar

• 

206 Messages

8 years ago

Nobody should ever get an Active model - they are always last to get an update. And since we're talking about AT&T here, that means a VERY long wait for an update.

Explorer

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

My point is AT&T is really crappy about updating their phones

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

DO NOT BUY!!!!! AT&T advertised a water-resistant phone the brochure and site states 5ft of water for 30 min. This is not the case on this phone... MY PERSONAL experience I have seen commercial after commercial advertising a water resistant phone I proceeded to upgrade to the Galaxy s7 active and was happy with it.. yesterday I fell of the bank and into a creek while metal detecting with the phone in my front pocket granted i had to find a place to get out IT FILLED with water it was in the water less than a min.. after about 20 min I began experiencing problems and within the hour my phone became in operable I contacted AT&T and the WILL NOT Cover it due to the damage being from water.... I repeat do not buy under the false pretenses ...they will not cover it .phone is a week old no cracks no abuse a simple fall in the creek ruined it.. I have since been referred to Samsung that has offered to test it....BUT I DID NOT BUY THE PHONE FROM SAMSUNG I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH SAMSUNG IF YOU (AT&T) CAN ADVERTISE A PHONE ON ITS WATER RESISTANCE CAPABILITES YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS WHEN ONE IS NOT.... AS OF NOW I HAVE A $800 PAPERWEIGHT.... I HAVE BEEN SCREWED...this matter may be resolved by AT&T any concerns feel free to contact me and I will remove my experience

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

"Do Not Buy This Phone" ........The screen is far from be "rugged" ...Besides having a protective case and screen cover, I am extremely a-n-a-l with all of my equipment but, while trying to pull my phone out of a new leather holster, the screened cracked between the Home and Recent button.

Having been with AT&T for over 20 years I still got the run around, saying that there was nothing they can do, but send me to Samsung. Samsung does not have a replacement screens available and they have suspended all out of warranty repairs....when pressured, the only other authorized place Samsung said to call, told me they do not work on AT&T phones...LOL

I agree with 1angryveteran, when I bought my new Ford Van, I don't go to Canada to get repairs done, I take it to the dealer I purchased it from.... AT&T should take care of their phone customers first before spending money on Direct TV and Yahoo 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

Well considering verizon is buying yahoo... Now back to your phone. If you don't have insurance it's on you. They never said the screen was shatter or crack proof. It's a smartphone they break. You might find a repair shop that can fix it.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.