Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 10:26 AM

software update..

Hi there I have a att Samsung galaxy s4 goo phone.. and now I find out bout the new update released this month n I hit check for updates n it said Software update interrupted, you can check in 22367 minutes. . What should I do ?? Help me somehow. . Tnx you 🙂

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @ZokiMarilyn 

Have you been checking for an update before? Or did you try checking few times? You might need to do a master reset and try again (otherwise, looks like it'll clear in about two weeks). Also make sure you're connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection when attempting an update.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I did try that what you tell me but again software update interrupted you can try again in a 24 hours.. nothing again. .
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @ZokiMarilyn 

What is your phone's model number? And what is it showing as your current OS version?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

My model number is I-337 n my current android version 4.4.2...

Get started...

Ask a new question