The Samsung Galaxy S24
djohns6520's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 8:22 PM

Samsung S Tab

I want to buy a Samsung S Tab, went to website and it says that my local store has one, went to store and they do not.  Rep says inventory system is all messed up because of "the Launch".  So I tried to call other stores, NOONE PICKS UP THE PHONE AT ANY STORES, THESE ARE PHONE STORES!!!  All those stores also say the product is in stock, and the automated voice on the call says checking inventory is so easy on our website.  SO SO FRUSTRATING.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @djohns6520 

I'm very sorry for the troubles you're experiencing. Our team will be happy to help you get the device you want as quick as possible. Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I did get the product last week, but with a lot more effort than it should have been, two things one; when someone is buying a Samsung product they probably don't want to hear about how "The Launch" is making your business run ineffectively, and second you have PHONE STORES, SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THE PHONE AT THEM, particularly when the prerecorded dialog is not accurate that you are listening too while being redirected. Thank you for your reply however. dj

David

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, and thank you for your feedback! We'll be sure to forward it to the right people.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.