For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
AngelRosario's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023 10:58 PM

Samsung Galaxy S and Note trade-in

I have a small business account and live in Puerto Rico. While checking the requirements for a trade-in found the following statement under "Legal Details" under the title "Then you'll get":

"Up to $800 in bill credits with trade-in of a Samsung Galaxy S, Note or Z series smartphone from any year, in any condition" then "OR" "a smartphone with trade-in value of $35 or higher."

Based on the above information, the trade-in is qualified because it is a Galaxy S9, and the trade-in value is $35. This happened last December when the trade-in value was $1,200, then went down to $1,000, and now is $800. I went to a local store, and the agent rejected the trade-in because my phone had small cracks in the front display and back cover. Does this mean my phone does not qualify because it is under a small business account? I chatted online with an agent, but she was from the personal accounts group an not the business group.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

1 year ago

If you live in Puerto Rico I don't think you can take advantage of AT&T promotions.  AT&T no longer owns service in Puerto Rico It was sold to Liberty Mobile over two years ago. Your  accounts should have been transferred to Liberty

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Many thanks formerlyknownas for your explanation. I knew that, and that was why I specified I was in PR. I just wanted to confirm my suspicions, and you just cleared the matter.

Thanks a lot!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

1 year ago

Very welcome 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.