The Samsung Galaxy S24
Blackjack II's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 4:12 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GPS Issue

Anyone else having issues with their Note 3 GPS? I'm having an issue were every time I plug or unplug the charger from my phone the GPS drops out. I have to then toggle the GPS on/off in my quick settings to get it working again while navigating. It also seems to drop the signal when I get an incoming phone call while using the navigation app. I have confirmed this same behavior on 2 other friends Note 3's. I'm hoping this is just a software issue that will be fixed in a future os update.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

This topic is now officially ridiculous. I don't particularly like at&t and I'm surely not thrilled with the GPS issues but really, guys and gals, please - enough already with the histrionics!

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

Gotta say... The NSA guy made me laugh. Yeah, the NSA cares about your Google Maps and video games working too well and too fast.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

10 years ago

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

Hopefully AT&T won't be too far behind with kitkat and some working GPS. This has to be ready by now...right? Smiley Frustrated

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

10 years ago

With AT&T (Absolutely Terrible Technology) who the hell knows. They are
beyond unacceptably slow at software issues.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Scholar

• 

56 Messages

10 years ago

I will personally be jumping ship from AT&T if they do not release

- 4.4.2 for Galaxy Note 3 before April

- a fix for the GPS problem in that update

I encourage you all to do with the same -- vote with your wallet.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Scholar

• 

56 Messages

10 years ago

I will add that I have signed a petition that asks AT&T to fix this issue. so far 67 people have signed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I could not wait any longer for the GN3 GPS issue to be resolved, therefore I decided to do a warranty exchange. My new phone, which isn't Android nor Samsung branded, is being processed today via 2 day business shipping. For those of you who are waiting on the issue to be fixed, I wish you luck because the GN3 is definitely a overall nice phone. I hope Kit Kat brings a fix for this shortcoming.

Question.....does anyone who had a phone shipped to them know where AT&T phones ship from in regards to city location?

Thanks

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I received a warranty replacement two weeks ago (Columbus, Ohio) they shipped it from Fort Worth, Texas.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

10 years ago

Rasha, did you get a Note 3 as a replacement?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.