Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
What is happening with 3G?
Swervo's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 23, 2019 6:28 PM

Samsung Fold

What’s going to happen for tomorrow’s shipments?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

(Edited) See included image... 

8EF69298-233E-4E78-A1DB-F4DB2F138361.jpeg

(edited)

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

3 y ago

@Swervo 

There are no shipments and chat is always wrong.

The Fold is canceled for release in the near future.  https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/22/18511170/samsung-galaxy-fold-delay-indefinitely-statement-screen-display-broken-issues

And if ATT sends you one I would return it immediately as Samsung could change the software codes and you would never get updates OR they won't warranty the device. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

An open post to Samsung, AT&T, Asurion and fellow First Adopters

I am not afraid of the blood on the bleeding edge and would suggest that anyone even slightly squeamish take this opportunity and cancel your preorders. My credentials?: I submit for review that I currently use a Lumia 950 as my daily driver. The battery will only hold a charge of around 60% most days and any extended time in my pocket usually cause a shutdown. We have a love hate relationship but get we stuff done.

To me, ecosystems matter and innovation just as much. So…I’m willing to abandon all that I hold dear and make this leap with The Fold. Heck, I’ve even doubled up on my equipment budget for the opportunity without blinking. Even through the ash of a coordinated disinformation campaign the path of the Fist Adopter still seems clear for me.
When dust under the screen of the iPaq could cause problems, I pulled up my big-boy pants and didn’t get dust under my iPaq screen no more. When too much pressure could cause permanent damage to the Palm Treo screen, I was gentle with my Treo and carried one for years.

Listen…

Samsung – Don’t peel… check, dip in dust at own risk…got it. Send me an email with any other instructions and they’ll be executed as issued. I won’t even mind if you try to sell me a Galaxy Watch in the process…see how this works? Continue to ramp up, devote a percentage of units for in-warranty carrier replacement, parts (from right of the decimal runs) to repair and manage refurb supply and we’re good. All’s fair…

AT&T – Work it out with Samsung and give me another Galaxy device as a spare. First Adopters can swap SIMs and if they can’t...oh well that’s what posers get. Start clearing out those galaxy 9s. I won’t bother you unless I need a warranty defect replacement. Promise.

Asurion – When we finally meet again, I understand that there is no screen repair option and all claims are Tier E device replacement for the life of the device, 2 every 12months max. I even understand that “the next” foldable device I buy may have to be insured at Tier F.

Guys, there’s an impetus here.

Upcoming weeks? you’ll get back to us? and all while my preorder is “In Progress”? … this is hurtful.

BUT! I’m still not shook.  Samsung, AT&T, Yall ‘bout this life or naw?

repost from r/galaxyfold

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

An open post to Samsung, AT&T, Asurion and fellow First Adopters

I am not afraid of the blood on the bleeding edge and would suggest that anyone even slightly squeamish take this opportunity and cancel your preorders.

My credentials?: I submit for review that I currently use a Lumia 950 as my daily driver. The battery will only hold a charge of around 60% most days and any extended time in my pocket usually cause a shutdown. We have a love hate relationship but get stuff done.

To me, ecosystems matter and innovation just as much. So…I’m willing to abandon all that I hold dear and make this leap with The Fold. Shucks, I’ve even doubled up on my equipment budget for the opportunity without blinking. Even through the ash of a coordinated disinformation campaign the path of the Fist Adopter still seems clear for me.

When dust under the screen of the iPaq could cause problems, I pulled up my big-boy pants and didn’t get dust under my iPaq screen no more. When too much pressure could cause permanent damage to the Palm Treo screen, I was gentle with my Treo and carried one for years.

Listen…

Samsung – Don’t peel… check, dip in dust at own risk…got it. Send me an email with any other instructions and they’ll be executed as issued. I won’t even mind if you try to sell me a Galaxy Watch in the process…see how this works? Continue to ramp up, devote a percentage of units for in-warranty carrier replacement, parts (from right of the decimal runs) to repair and manage refurb supply and we’re good. All’s fair…

AT&T – Work it out with Samsung and give me another Galaxy device as a spare. First Adopters can swap SIMs and if they can’t...oh well that’s what posers get. Start clearing out those galaxy 9s. I won’t bother you unless I need a warranty defect replacement. Promise.

Asurion – When we finally meet again, I understand that there is no screen repair option and all claims are Tier E device replacement for the life of the device, 2 every 12months max. I even understand that “the next” foldable device I buy may have to be insured at Tier F.

Guys, there’s an impetus here.

Upcoming weeks? you’ll get back to us? and all while my preorder is “In Progress”? … this is hurtful.

Yall ‘bout this life or naw?

repost from r/galaxyfold

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.