Troubleshoot your device issues
mphmiss's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Mar 8, 2019 5:41 PM

S10+ HD Voice

Hello,

I have a S10+ purchased directly from Samsung with a new AT&T SIM and provisioned with this new SIM. I cannot locate any HD Voice setting on this phone like my previous Note 8. Has this feature been removed or is it always enabled? Any insight would be great. 

Thanks 

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Non AT&T phones are usually not provisioned for HD voice/VoLTE.  It would not have advanced calling features, which At&t insists on making ‘exclusive’ rather than figure people have contacts on other carriers. 

Wifi calling also won’t work.  In the next year or 2 At&t will have to change or lose a ton of customers 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Hi- this is an AT&T provisioned phone from Samsung. It even has AT&T sticker on back and in AT&T box. WIFI calling is enabled and works. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@mphmiss wrote:

Hi- this is an AT&T provisioned phone from Samsung. It even has AT&T sticker on back and in AT&T box. WIFI calling is enabled and works. 

If wifi calling is working you have HDvoice..  HDvoice is required for wifi calling to work.  Let me ask you if you make a call does LTE stay on?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Yes LTE active and 5Ge if I am on an enabled tower. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@mphmiss wrote:

Yes LTE active and 5Ge if I am on an enabled tower. 

The you got HDvoice.  My guess is they are no longer allowing it to be turned off easy.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.