For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
N

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 7th, 2020 9:49 AM

Returning unopened Samsung S20 and two Samsung watches when they come. Restocking fee?

My boyfriend and I were going to get new service through AT&T, I wanted the S20 Ultra and he wanted the S20 Standard. We were also talked into getting 2 Samsung watches we didn't really need. Well long story short I come to find out that only his phone and the 2 watches were on the way, my phone was not. I didn't want to wait and felt like I was lied to by the sales associate so I went ahead and got our phones through Verizon today. I plan on returning the S20 and both of the watches as soon as they come tomorrow... completely unopened. I worry about a restocking fee, however I just read something about there being no restocking fee at all if the devices are unopened and never taken out of the box. Is this accurate or is that the policy only for Apple products?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

Pretty sure there’s a restocking fee for each device but you would need to call them to confirm

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

4 years ago

unopened apple products are the only thing that don't get a restocking fee.  Now this was the last time I read the terms and conditions which has been a month or 2

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.