Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24

AT&T related help: Welcome back

caseyjewels33's profile

• 

5 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2024 4:35 AM

Receiving texts

Just purchased a Galaxy A25 and prior to that had an S22. With both phones I have been unable to receive a lot of text messages that are being sent to me when my phone is turned off. If I leave my phone on, I never have a problem. I tried all the suggestions such as toggling on and off Airplane mode, clearing cache, resetting network settings, and I even took it into my local AT&T store and they put in a new SIM card. Nothing works. Occasionally, I'll receive several text messages out of the blue that had been sent to me several days prior, but most of the time, a lot of these text messages disappear. It just seems to be random. Some I'll receive but many I won't.

• 

160 Messages

27 days ago

... so why not leave the phone on?

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

27 days ago

Yeah I'm with cybersec 380. I power cycle my phone every once in awhile. But I don't have a landline anymore so I don't turn my phone off

• 

5 Messages

27 days ago

We're not supposed to have our phone on or use it while at work. If someone needs to get a hold of me they can just call me at work rather than on my phone. I usually just turn it off rather than on do not disturb to help save battery, and also because I've heard it's good to to  power off your phone every so often

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.